California Fires

When will you guys regulate fires? There's been more fires than days in the year!

I'll give you my fire when you pry it form my warm, charred hands!

They're usually dealt with by now. This is highly unusual

Dude just because some fires happen doesnt mean you immediatly need to act like an SJW and tell everybody they cant have fires. Fuck off.

Imagine if the fire had a fierce demon inside it waiting to crush mankind, which the NRA wants to make easier to invoke

Well i think that sometimes its okay to release a fierce demon that wishes to crush mankind. Seriously who are you to say that people cant own this kind of demon? Whats next, you gonna tell me that Argentina is white?

Ban assault fires!!!

What ethnic group owns the destroyed vineyards? Have you never heard of arson (also known as Jewish lightning) and the oh-so-profitable taxpayer subsidized insurance?

As every Argentinian that knows english I am white, but the general population has been infected with paraguayan, peruvian and bolivian blood, but even whites here are thrash, it's so fucking easy to get a job here, you have literally no competition.

And we are not allowed to invoke fierce demons that wishes to crush mankind so point taken drug-addict internet copanion

I revoke my statement then. Argentina is partially white. Is Chile whiter though?

I think so, yeah, the ones I met were pretty bad intentioned though, I wouldn't recommend making too much interactions with them, they are the kind to sell themselves to the jews just to be on the winning side.

>you should burn rangelands more often
>avoid this mess

we have a Hep A epidemic and we just became a sanctuary state and intentionally infecting someone with HIV/AIDS is no longer a crime.

We deserve every fire because we've brought them upon ourselves.

South America sounds more fucked every time i hear about it. What does the future look like?

GIVING AIDS AWAY WITH NO PENALTY SINCE 2017 YALL

fun for me, I'm doing great here.

Not so good for the general population though, there's almost the same cultural crisis as the 1st world, the people my age (21) are not only useless, but reluctant to study any career that allows the to be producers rather than humanitary bullshit speakers, they all study HR related bullshit.

There's probably gonna be some lefty terrorism coming as they are losing the elections big time and are already making bomb threats in public schools to make low-risk damage.

I have ((some)) hope in our first right wing goverment, they've done more work in two years that what the leftys have done in 8 years.

I don't know about the rest of latin-america, asides from uruguay and some brazilian regions I find their culture kinda disgusting so I don't really care about them.

Well i wish you the best of luck buddy. Seems like were going down the drain all around hte world.

I agree, they meed to ban forest fires. Protests needs to happen deep in the woods.

nah, we just have to make ourselves useful and we'll probably be at least fine.

If the world goes down the drain then we'll be able to have some fun here so there's always that.

Best of luck to you too friend, one day I'll go over there to smoke some kush.

We need every left-winger to go to the forest and protest agains those entitled flames. We all know what comes next

>Cali
let it burn.

What's wrong with cali?