Jesus christ, Sup Forums... this is who you support

jesus christ, Sup Forums... this is who you support

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/8056/healthcare-system-ratings-us-great-britain-canada.aspx
cbsnews.com/news/u-s-health-care-system-ranks-lowest-in-international-survey/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They profited billions from government subsidies while everyone’s premiums skyrocketed. Fuck em

>cutting subsidies
>rising costs

The premiums will have to go down if they want those customers.

Why do you give a shit about the profits of insurance companies?

>The premiums will have to go down if they want those customers.
jesus christ i tell you man, you suburban retards make me want to puke

>companies make record profits
>libshits complain
>companies take huge losses
>libshits complain

sorry Trump ended the illegal theft of the US people.

>the democrats, who are allegedly the ones against corporate interests and cronyism, set up a system that guarantees endless profits to massive companies who are inflating the cost of the healthcare the democrats want everyone to be able to afford

You've failed demoshits I am a conservative like my ancestors before me.

Your way of life, you degenerate stars, your pet minorities, will all be destroyed. Your party will die.

Good! God damn, the insurance companies are the villains in all of this. I thought you lefties were supposed to hate big business.

'suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure'

No. Obama is your father.

>How dare drumpf cut into the profits of a multibillion dollar industry that controls every politician
>Leftist kikes unironically defending rapacious insurance companies
I fucking love this timeline

No they dont. In many areas there are no competitors. Health insurance companies can charge whatever they want. If you want health insurance you have to pay it.

>high IQ urban core aristocracy is against corporate cronyism when its corporate cronyism that directly lines the pockets of the DNC
*thinking*

Maybe, when 'HA! - insurance stocks are PLUNGING!' is the only positive even Trump can conjure out of this, its possibly an ill-thought through, retarded, toys-out-the-pram moronic 'solution' to a problem that maybe is slightly more than nuanced than 'fuck that otha nigga, IM PRES NOW'.

Donald does not do complex, or patient, or anything that doesn't immediately light up in gold and blink. Its often said, but flinging this particular pile of shit over the walls is gonna haunt him later. He seems to be on a mission to actually fulfill his election manifesto promises (delete Obama, build strange walls, etc), which is probably slightly worrying for those who considered them over the top metaphors. But quite why the fuck Trump really wants to own the cancerous leaky colostomy bag that is US Healthcare? This is (literal) madness.

lol is this a top comment?

>Leftist literally defending big corp
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just hope trump is able to follow through and do all the things required to fix the system or else we might end up worse off than we started.

Every day, I look more forward to smiting every last one of you deceitful demolition rats for your many crimes against humanity. Every day. The parasites must be removed from the host. And they will. Run while you can, OP. Run while you can. For we will pursue you to the very ends of the Earth this time.

So Democrats are now the champions of huge government subsidies being given to billion dollar industries?

why do libtards love health insurance companies now?

>Good! God damn, the insurance companies are the villains in all of this.
good goy! keep ignoring the $1,000 dollar bags of salt water we inject into your ass.

Why are Americans the only retards on the planet who confuse liberals with leftists?

>the insurance companies are the villains in all of this.

And the FDA with their corruption and billion dollar requirements to get anything approved

And the pharmaceutical companies with their shadow pricing collusion scams

>costs the US $200 billion
>raises premiums even more fro sick and elderly
>young people have shit insurance
>Republicans get voted out in droves in 2018 because their base of support are the old people they just fucked over by not speaking out against this
I swear to God, Sup Forums will defend literally any decision this guy makes no matter how objectively stupid it is.

t. libshit retard

When i say leftist i mean in the kaczynskian sense. Im sure most people on Sup Forums are just misusing the term. Unfortunately most people are idiots, and that means most people in any politics movement are also idiots. They just happened, by chance, to find a correct opinion to bandwagon, i dont believe most of them actually understand any of it.

This is why i say he needs to followthrough.
This is not in itself anything but one of the many things that need doing to fix the system. We will end up worse off than we were if he stalls out here. Its risky. I can only hope if this does not work it falls apart so badly to just destroy civilization so we can restart. I would likely not survive that, but in the long run its our best bet.

>Pass law making insurance mandatory
>allow premiums to go up (after claiming they will go down)
>Insurance companies make record profits
You don't see a problem with this?
Let me guess, You believed Obama when he said, "If you like your plan you can keep your plan"

>implying he paid for his insurance.

Hence the ability of insurance companies to now sell across state lines.

There is one way to fix the healthcare system in America and that's a single-payer system.

Trump would be a far more well-liked president if he took the populist thing to its logical conclusion and made decisions that were actually, y'know, popular.

single payer is a ponzi scheme that's forcing other countries to import refugees to support welfare they won't have in the future.

you dont want single payer.

>There is one way to fix the healthcare system in America and that's a single-payer system.
stupid berniggers actually believe this

>There is one way to fix the healthcare system
Deal with darkie retards shitting it up.

this

and if you're invested in those companies it's all part of the game and you had it coming for investing in unethical businesses

Based. Fuck insurance companies

>a single-payer system.
Ive often favored this, it seems to work alright elsewhere. Trump in the past has also endorsed this but has since said he was mistaken. I hope that that was just a political move. But on the other hand, there may well be an even better solution.

Israel seems to have a pretty good national health system actually.

There's only one man in Congress who knows how to fix the healthcare system

>virtually every advanced country on Earth uses this system and has used it for decades and has been extremely satisfied with it
>"it's just a scam, man, it would never work"
why are American conservatives so retarded

Summarize the main principals of single payer. Lets see if you have even a basic understanding.

Gay ass fucking leaf. I can't stand this fucking faggot country. KYS faggot.

>has been extremely satisfied with it

Wouldn't be a problem if nig king obongo didn't give use obamacare.

Look at polls for the different countries' populations and their satisfaction with their healthcare system.

Then blow your brains out for being THIS fucking stupid.

calm down nigger

>lets make one big insurance company and let the government run it
>im sure this time they wont fuck us over!
>lets ignore the real problem which is manufacturing monopolies thanks to the FDA!
fuck off bernigger

single payer requires significant population growth year after year

this would require more immigration

the most important job that Trump has is to keep the US majority of European descent.

Go live there then, you cuck.

Real americans don't give a shit about what peasants from other countries think.

Illya is best girl.

no they're all importing refugees you idiots.

Single payer means everyone fucking pays out of taxes and everyone gets healthcare, but because healthcare is a fucking rigged system the money going into the system doesn't ever match the money going out, and the country has to pick up the difference.

America spends literally three times its military budget on healthcare every year not even including the money normal people put out of pocket to support it.

America already has gov health care.
Why don't we ask our military user friends how they feel about the VA.

Virtually every advanced country on Earth has a small, educated, healthy, homogeneous population. Let's see how great their system is with a massive underclass of niggers sand niggers and spics

Instead of relying on paranoia, why don't you take a look at the empirical evidence and determine how well single-payer systems around the world work. Are you too retarded to read basic facts?
>the most important job that Trump has is to keep the US majority of European descent
Says Sup Forums and only Sup Forums

Obamacare was a scam meant to funnel money to insurance companies. The entire system was designed to make things more expensive and then have the government pay for it. The last part was partially blocked and thus all that was left was the price increasing mechanisms so it followed to its predictable outcome.

However you are not taking a step back. Why was it allowed to happen to start with? There was a health care crisis in the US before obamacare. It was this crisis that the left used to try and get this through to start with.

It is simple, the average health care cost per person in the US is nearly twice that of anywhere else in the world. This needs to be cut in half. Its not insurance companies doing this, the insurance companies are skimming even more off the top and making things even worse than they would be, but things were already bad.

Prices must be cut in half, its as simple as that.

>Instead of relying on paranoia, why don't you take a look at the empirical evidence and determine how well single-payer systems around the world work. Are you too retarded to read basic facts?

>muh "facts"
>posts no source at all
fuck off bernigger

It was used as short hand for people who didn't want to support the two party system but ended up meaning nothing

>Says Sup Forums and only Sup Forums

>implying it's not objectively the most important requirement for the country to prosper.

Bio/Pharma companies have been at an all time high for a while though.
Anyone who thought it would last is bonkers. Fucking GILD went up 30% in two months.

>single-payer healthcare works
That must be why my parents paid into the health care system for decades to receive third rate treatment in their old age because 40,000 mohameds and their 84 year old parents have "access to healthcare" (gibsmedats) after paying -100,000$ into it because they're all on fucking welfare.

Our NHS is fucking shit mate

news.gallup.com/poll/8056/healthcare-system-ratings-us-great-britain-canada.aspx

Majority of UK and Canada are satisfied with their healthcare. Vast majority of Americans aren't.

>NHS polled at 63% satisfaction.
>US healthcare system polled at 65% satisfaction.
>NZ satisfaction with healthcare at 68%

Could it be that the vast majority of people everywhere has only limited interaction with healthcare systems? And rather the system that allows for the most efficient treatment and effective competition is better than trying to placate some retard having her third knee surgery in 6 months?

how fucking stupid are you? obamacare ONLY helps pharma. do you not bother to fucking research anything you talk about?

UK has doctor strikes because they arent getting paid and are over worked.

Canada will suffer the same fate once those refugees start clogging up the system so have fun.

Flag checks out.

Oy vey Mr. Goldstein's stock price!!

He might have to wait until next year for the yacht upgrade and to double premiums for the low and middle class

Oh hey look, more facts:

cbsnews.com/news/u-s-health-care-system-ranks-lowest-in-international-survey/

Are you going to condemn Andrew Jackson for destroying the Second Bank of the U.S. just because there were negative consequences along with the decision?

Not far enough for my tastes by a mile.

>single payer requires significant population growth year after year
The main thing single payer does is lower the cost of everything.
It does that by having a single payer. People in favor of single payer are in favor of it due to the massive advantage the group bargaining power has to lower costs.

America already has nearly complete coverage. If you are sick in america you can just show up to a hospital and they will treat you. Everyone is already covered, but it is extreemly expensive. It is that way because prices are so high, because we lack collective bargaining power.

You are paying for those peoples health care anonymous, your taxes are already covering them.

The difference is you then have to turn around and pay more of your income to your own insurance to cover those increase prices.

What single payer does is give the government (or the payer, we could do something like we did with the federal reserve and make the provider a private entity if that would sound better to you) the ability to drive prices down, this drives down the cost for the people your taxes are already covering, and it drives down the cost of your own medical care, so you pay less as well.

Single payer lets the market handle it by simply giving one entity collective negotiation power, and medical companies can compete over who gets the contract.

The alternative would be a whole lot of intense government regulations that set price caps on individual specific things. This would be much much more susceptible to corruption than single payer.

One of the soundbites leftists spout over here is "immigrants are propping up are en ach ess". The retards can't see that the main reason it's so fucked it because our population has risen so rapidly in recent years

OP doesn't realize that all that money is going to be invested into the rest of the economy now. What a huge boost.

Its entirely due to the fact the Government since 1960 hasn't trained any doctors and just imports them from the New Commonwealth.

A
B U L L E T
I N
T H E
H O L L O W
Z O I N I S T
H E A D

I don’t have an opinion on healthcare but it really grinds my gears that the president is blasting about harming the economy

So the left feels sorry for rich people now?

>CBS
>Commonwealth fund.
>NHS is da best.

Top zozzle.

This is a bad argument. That system is bad because costs are so high to start with.
The government is not allowed to negotiate prices down because that would be 'unfair' to private insurance companies.

See, its already acknowledged that such large scale bargaining power would drive prices down, so congress has capped it thanks to medical industry lobbying.

In fact just getting the government the ability to bargain freely for the things they do provide, one of the things trump really pushes for, to bring down medicare prices, would have a positive effect because then it would become apparent just how much people are being gouged in comparison when comparing bills.

And that is why Obamacare was enacted, to do just that. I actually am for it myself, the problem is it is bundled up with the progressive ideology and agenda I do not support.

>harming the economy
Is this really a true statement though?

Isn't it fixing the economy? All that money was invested into healthcare because of the government subsidies. Isn't that a cancerous growth if anything?

Wasn't there a tweet about him and Trump creating something that Trump was going to do via an executive order?

Ah yes that wonderful NHS who.

Left my sister in the car park dying of a burst apendix then called security on my brother in law went he called them callous cunts. Thankfully she survived.
Sent my other brother in law home where he died of a heart attack. Hey nice check up.
Tried to send my Alzheimer suffering mother home in the middle of the night without curing her fever and to the wrong address.
Removed the fucking gauze from my surgically repaired ear before sending me home instead of a week later. Blood everywhere.
Took a CT scan that sat waiting to be typed up for 6 fucking months while my condition worsened.
Kept me waiting for exploratory surgery without food or water for 6 hours. Then some prick turned up with a file with the wrong body part on it. Nobody has ever said fuck off as much as me on that day.
Kept sending my brother home despite not properly curing him of pneumonia.

Yes the NHS is a joy.

Yea I'd boast about defeating the insurance industry failing too since they were the cads that wrote up Obamacare in the first place.
People being MADE to use their service?
Oh what fun. Guess that's over.
You dems are fucking retarded.

No they're sorry the monopolies they helped build will now act like monopolies.

I think you overestimate the quality of our healthcare

Just last year a friend of a friend died from misdiagnosed skin cancer.

I used to believe this too. That boomers were aging and the UK needed immigrants to pay for them. I just assumed this was the truth.

Then I read Douglas Murray's book, in which he pointed out the HUGE youth unemployment rates in Spain and Greece, the enormous refugee population from Ukraine, etc etc, and asked why none of these people were being drawn to the UK. None. Instead an unceasing flow of black and Paki unskilled laborers. Why?

It's a massive red pill and I'm surprised it's not dropped more often when the UK discusses immigration (which seems to be every single day).

I'm willing to bet you've never seen a hospital charge master or Medicare fee schedule in your life. You're just talking out of your ass, you lowlife commie.

Healthcare costs too much because there are too many unhealthy and danger-prone people with poor financial sense living for too long. The solution is to stop helping them.

Leftist are angry that the (((Insurance company))) billionaires might not make as much money once their government mandated monopoly is broken.

No it's because our population has grown too quickly

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK.
THE.
INSURANCE.
COMPANIES.

Fact that Obammy didn't just go for single payer proves what a cuck he was to corporations.

>Leftist shills defend health insurance companies

Lol

like user said, insurance can now be bought across state lines.

it's not a perfect solution, but at least it's movement

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This.

Addicts as well.

Rates have soared over the past several years, over 200% in some cases, with no appreciable increase in general population health or post-medical outcomes. All due to government manipulation of the health insurance market. It's good if the stock prices fell, they are massively overweighted with little of that profit used to recapitalize or invest in medical research.

>lets defend insurance companies

Nah, they can die. So can you, I guess.