I can't do this anymore Sup Forums

I can't do this anymore Sup Forums

my best friend just left me because he found out I'm a right winger, not to mention I lost my girlfriend over something similar a few months back,

everywhere I look I see shitskins acting like monkeys fucking up our culture and everyone I talk to is to lazy to do anything about it

Had to take down the flag of our right wing party because it was "triggering" to certain groups of people

Wasted days trying to redpill people online and in real life and yet nothing changes

I feel like we've lost, is it still worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKxZG3gWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=vUG2qK8KvgI
heyjackass.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=rXrnzOrZmmw
youtube.com/watch?v=u3AXKjlH4rQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show flag pls.

I would only show power level if you want to test out whether you can breakup with a thot

Yes, you have to network with people who are already woke. Then move on to the normie conservatives. You can never get true believers in the religion of the Cathedral, they would die for Shonkweesha to have twelve kids paid for by the state. The brainwashing is strong and people are weak.

You can't go back, user. You'll feel like a coward because deep down you'll always know the truth. Look for a Daily Stormer Book Club or a TRS Pool Party

Also Sup Forums is a warm happy place full of friends

Belgian

No sympathy for concern homos with memeflags.

I showed my power level recently

She already knew Hitler was right, Arab family

turnedoutbetterthanexpected.jpg

Stop replying to the obvious demoralization bait thread.

race war soon
>Legion Wallonie

oof, my condolences

I know the feeling though, people here are fucking insane. A lot are waking up though.

Look, that was not your "best friend" that was a PARASITIC PIECE OF TRASH who hates you and never gave a shit about you. You need to stand up to these SCUM and these vampires who want to wrap you up in their little game until you're too god damned brainwashed like them by social engineering and by the globalists game. If you're ex-girlfriend really left you because of your political affiliation, she was not the girl for you anyway. It's easier to give up and to give in, but you need to realize you are human, you are alive, you are powerful and don't ever let any of these devil worshiping pieces of subhuman filth pull your mind apart like dirty rats fighting over a piece of cheese. You know the truth, you are the resistance and you knew from the beginning that it would not be easy. The weak look for easy.

Not a troll or trying to demoralize anyone, I've done my part in trying to stop this multiculturalism insality but it's distroying my life, I've become bitter and lost a lot of friends

> having leftist cuck friends and gf in the first place

You need to hang out with christan country boys and girls.

dude lol stop giving a shit about politics. are you even involved in politics irl? what a loser

>my best friend
are u fucking faggot u pathetic piece of shit?

Thanks brothers, that means a lot

>not hiding powerlevel
>not redpilling them while pretending to be a concerned normie
>having a GF in this day and age
>not realising that when you have no hope left you have nothing to loose
You are wrong on so many levels, user.

This is about more then politics you fucking moron, it's about the surival of our race. Stop being a blue pilling faggot and leave

If you're thinking of suicide, please kill yourself and blow up niggers at the same time.

>not realising that when you have no hope left you have nothing to loose

Even with no hope there's nothing I can do without making our intire movement look bad

Either you look inwards and become a blackpilled guy who simply does passivly burden himself with holding up rightwing values. (not dating that hot nipgirl, making children, doing some culture related but politically mostly neutral creative output stuff like that.)
Over that you hope for reintegration into society.

Or you go all in. Choice is yours.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKxZG3gWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=vUG2qK8KvgI

You were hanging out with shitty people, that is why they left you. Now you can find new people who are worth keeping. Things can only move up from here. And about the flag, why do you need to take it down? You should be able to keep it up if you own the place you live in.

You fucked up mate. Never go full blown nazi mode.

Pic related dat stealthpill.

This is why I love America. We can be right wing and not everyone will shun you. And if they do you can roll coal on them with your big truck and buy as many guns as you want.

I lost all my friends here during the election. I still have friends back home but in my city, I am completely alone.

It sucks at first but it eventually is freeing

We are already demonised past the point of redemption. You can either act cool and say "not all righ-wingers" or you can pull the truth out of the box and spill it all over the place, until normies can't deny it. I don't care if I will be a demon to normies, if I am able to open their eyes and redpill them - it is a price I am willing to pay.

>lost a friend
>waaaah

Do you realise there are people who have lost or endagered much more then some supperficial bonds with people who are not their immediate family, just for us to know the truth?

Have you even taken any red pills at all? There is no way back.

Grow a pair or fuck off and die.

Get revenge

don’t let it get you down annon

don’t take this shit too seriously

>Had to take down the flag of our right wing party
Which flag are you speaking of?
>my best friend just left me because he found out I'm a right winger
Why were you hiding your political views to begin with? Why are you acting like you take politics seriously, yet you hide your views from people in your life like its a dirty secret? Do you wholeheartedly believe in the things you pretend to? If you do, then you should be proud of your views and able to talk about them with people. If you hold extremist views that you can't defend however because you know your views are fucked up, then its time for you look in the mirror.
>Wasted days trying to redpill people online
Duh. Don't do this. Most people arent actually reading or engaging in your posts, they are just shitposting.

She's taking brown cock right now.
And your friend just got mugged at knifepoint

They will learn

>my best friend just left me because he found out I'm a _____________, not to mention I lost my girlfriend over ____________ a few months back....

Not very good friends if they dump you when you show your true self

When outnumbered don't sell what is good about you, demonize what is bad about them.

The wall is favored 2 to 1 in this country but the left slams it hard enough and loud enough to make people think they are alone.

Call people out for not volunteering or donating money. 60% of Belgian gdp is public spending, ask these people how much more the government needs and why can't they make shit work on 33% like they do in Switzerland.

Ask them how anyone is supposed to make any meaningful wealth if they don't get to keep any of their goddamn money.

If he left you for that, he wasn't really a friend. They're not leaving you for you, it's all about social pressures or them virtue signalling to themselves.

As for redpilling people, the less active of an approach I take, the better it is. Figure out something close to their heart and show them how it's being destroyed. E.g. for a feminist leftist, full on refugees welcome, I would show the group news on all the rape and shit from the "refugees" in Europe and London. For my christian, fugee foot washing, turn the other cheek preaching parents, I show them news on all the LGBT on steroids bullshit, like giving 7 year olds hormone blockers, or men in dresses and such.

Everyone has an entry point to the redpills, you just need to figure out what, show the ugly face of it to them, and let them make their own decisions.

Sorry about your friend and girlfriend, I know the feeling. Some people can't handle politics at all, and thats fine, but others will throw away good friends just to seem more virtuous.

Non country

>Arab family

Traitor

You can redpill them slowly. Drop them something like heyjackass.com/ and use it as a baseline whenever you discuss niggers. Eventually, they will too.

Very edgy

that's a bingo. at the very least if he was unwilling to keep an open mind then nothing of value was lost

fuck that. 1488 now. stealth pill is just cuckery renamed.

Marxists are like cattle waiting to be trained. But dont go 100% hardcore mode on them they get scared and lash out. Be confident in everything you do and let the leftists see that. Once they look up to you a bit drop subtle redpills every now and then.
Make the animal doubt its masters and theyll go looking for the truth themselves.

They hated Jesus as well user. Fight the good fight.

Nah, one of those Jewish schools.

become a tranny and get big fake tits, then snapchat me

make fitness your passtime, always be jogging and doing pushups

learn to program in lisp and start a web company

buy real etate in niggy areas and renovate it then sell to whites who are republican

>Which flag are you speaking of?

The flag of the right wing party "Vlaams belang"

>Why were you hiding your political views to begin with? Why are you acting like you take politics seriously, yet you hide your views from people in your life like its a dirty secret? Do you wholeheartedly believe in the things you pretend to? If you do, then you should be proud of your views and able to talk about them with people. If you hold extremist views that you can't defend however because you know your views are fucked up, then its time for you look in the mirror.

You don't know what it's like to be a right winger here, everyone and I mean everyone hates you, you can't expect me to ruin my life just to make a point that will change nothing

Is this a libtard controlled zone thing? I've never had this problem.

This looks like a shill thread.

I don't know, I wasn't forced or anything the cops just made it clear it would be much better for me to take it down

Being an fullblown 1488edgelord doesn't pay bills.

>right winger
>everyone not white is a shitskin

Maybe because you're a philosophically inconsistent boob. At least label yourself correctly

Loz.

Weez gunna find you and hut you white trash.
Better run nazi cunt. Weez gunna rulez this nation now.

Go back to facebook normie faggot

if your friend left you because of politics he was never really your friend.
>I feel like we've lost, is it still worth it?
welcome to life, enjoy your stay

Ur simple minded

Haven't seen that one before, very original user

If you call simple minded looking at facts and thus concluding most of them are shitskins, then yes, I'm very simple minded

If you vote VB you might aswell don't vote at all. They will never amount to anything partly because noone wants to work with them.

I agree with some points of VB but i'll never speak out about it cause thats social/career suicide.

>You wasted your best years of your life being an e-cuck for some random american president

>This will teach the leftists!

>You suddenly realize that whatever political ideology you promoted, you would probably have been sacrificed by it

>You suddenly realize: You are really screwed by everyone. You are weaker than everyone.

Try harder shill

So what do you suggest then? Following some Nva cucks?

>is it still worth it?
your choice, do you want this to mean something?

No you're simple minded because of your reading comprehension

show me your tits, or gtfo

woke is a nigger term, stop using it

You are pathetic. Neck yourself, faggot.

What a fucking poofter, I've just redpilled the whole fucking pub about the four by twos.

NIce counter argument cuck

It's either that or don't vote at all.

Likewise lefty cuck

I guess your right but they're not extreem enough at all

>anyone not as racist as me must be a cuck

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

In my opinion, as far as redpilling goes, one should convert libtards to centrists by saying how bad all political movements are. Then from centrist try to somewhat redpill 'em into a con. Afterwards, it's not that difficult to redpill them more right wing.

>anyone who uses the word cuck must call people who aren't as racist as they are cucks

Do be an obsessive like a leftist is. Live your life. Golly.

Join the nearest Daily Stormer bookclub dude and you will make real friends.

when your friends cant respect your views they are not your real friends

This. I cringe when I read threads like OP.

The upset in our direction has already happened and the world is changing... but it takes time brother.

Gotta have patience.

>my best friend just left me because he found out I'm a right winger
He was never your friend.

Listen, the Left is successful because they have figured out something that the Right doesn't want to believe. They don't convince people with facts. They do it with social coercion and with art. This ostracization and alienation you are experiencing is the only reason 50% of them are leftists at all. They are cowards. Meanwhile, they believe that thinking correctly makes them good people, and if they can demonstrate to others that they think correctly they will benefit.

The other thing they know is that emotions change minds, logic does not. So they have captured the arts in order to emotionally manipulate people. The Right has long looked down on entertainment, seeing it as at best mostly frivolous, or at worst actively bad. But they watch T.V. and movies just like everybody else.

For us to win we must recapture the high ground. We must make our own entertainment, and appeal to people through emotion. We must counteract their social shaming through what Milo calls social cascading. In other words, demonstrate that you are Right. Demonstrate that nothing bad happens to you for being Right. Then everyone else will see that they can be Right, too. Thus the cowardly will follow the courageous.

Now, on the other hand, Jordan B. Peterson and Jonathon Haidt tell us that political leaning is largely a function of personality. To that end, it may be impossible to truly flip people from one side to the other. Nevertheless, it is fairly common for people to be Leftists when young, but grow into Rightists as they age. Dennis Prager says that's proof that liberalism is a childish ideology. Your friends and your nation need to grow up.

>TRS Pool Party
What's that? I want to go...

As a native Londonfag, i know that feel user.
Whenever I think about how it might change, it ends up in a daydream about abandoning £ sterling, declaring English independence for anyone who wants to join, and making the left, their gormless supporters and all non natives live together in their diverse multiculti utopia.
until the fuckers starve/kill each other and we move back in and clean up.

youtube.com/watch?v=rXrnzOrZmmw

youtube.com/watch?v=u3AXKjlH4rQ