Asian men in the West

What's wrong with Asian men (in the West)?

>very socially awkward
>rarely has a girlfriend
>often hates Asian women and White men and fetishes White women (spams amwf here on Sup Forums for example)
>snaps and shoots up schools (Seung-Hui Cho etc.) a lot considering the population size
>often has a victim mentality although they are usually quite succesful in the West
>...

How can we fix/help Asian men in the West?

I want to make jew babies with threemilk the youtuber

well actually, the most beautiful girl at my stem school (like an irl 9/10 which you know is super rare for stem) is with a physically average Jap

Are you Asian? I'm sure there're exceptions, but I'm talking about the general trend here.

we are ugly compared to white men
the only thing we are known for is being nerds, and affirmative actions takes that away from us anyway
/thread

no i'm not and it's a true story. the trend i'm seeing is women are actually giving asian guys a chance now and at my stem school, the asians were usually less goofy and more socially/professionally capable than the white guys.

I'm not seeing that trend at all.

let's not make this about race
you don't get to pick and choose

>let's not make this about race
What's wrong with what I wrote? Are you Asian?

if i said mixed would you be triggered?
do you know what being treated fairly means?

>if i said mixed would you be triggered?
No. Why would I be?

idk where you are but i'm in california where there are a lot of asians, good looking women, and smart people and i have been seeing a lot of white women with asians. and they're pretty white women it's not like the beta white guy dating an asian girl meme.

Fix?
Eugenics and surgery. Asians are only suitable as CISsloots and traps.

Help?
Abort all male Asianbabbies. Reward their mothers with moar BBC, BWC, BDC and they won't object.

I don't think any those is a trend desu. Asians get married more often than Whites in the US.

anyone can be like that
why do you have to pick a race?

There're much more wmaf couples though and it's a lot easier for White men to get a girlfriend, but sure almost all White Chads go for White women. There're a lot fewer Asian Chads but maybe they go for White women too? Again I'm sure there're exceptions but all the statistics goes against what you're saying. Discussing individual cases or what one person have seen isn't interesting. You have to look at the stats. You sound very defensive. Are you sure you're not Asian?

What I want to discuss in this thread is the general trend and possible explanations/solutions.

Maybe you shouldn't surround yourself with Flips then.

Because if you see a common trend for a racial group it's interesting and relevant to discuss that trend. No hate against Asian guys. I just want to learn more about it.

Tbh I do respect that Seung-Hui Cho fella. He got the last laugh because the people who made fun of him are dead. I bet they weren't expecting to get killed haha.

I bet they were like to Cho, " Please just give me a chance," and Cho just shot them without them explaining their sentence lmao.

So many of them are insecure beyond belief. Their IQ lets them know just how fucked they really are.

Asian people are based, white people are going extinct and that makes me happy.

The thing is OP that the Chinamen will take charge soon and that white people have declining demographics in their own countries lmao.

Plenty of Slavic women are trafficked to China to be prostitutes.

>insecure
Yes. I noticed that from all the amwf spamming here on Sup Forums. What is it that makes it so? Maybe because Asian men, in general, tend to be less "masculine" and so growing up in a White country makes them insecure about that fact?

You seem very angry about this thread... I don't know if that's true but still it's not relevant to the thread. Are you Asian?

Also why are you happy about trafficking?

Btw. Remember when the Japs was going to take over the world back in the 80s?

Lots of Canadian flags...