White men being harassed for walking down the street

youtu.be/MsnXroB1HD8

White men going to work get harassed by a nog and a few race traitors. When is the race war?

They scream "Fuck white people" & "Fuck white supremacists"

Other urls found in this thread:

bare-jesus.net/evorwort.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why in the hell weren't they sent back after slavery ended?

DAS RITE WHI*TE BOI
DIS YO FUTURE
EVERY DAY
UNTIL YOU GO EXSTINK

If someone says "white supremacy" just replace it with white people because that's all they mean.

WE NEED TO STOP WHITE SUPREMACY

BLACK LIVES MATTER

>Hysterical witch hunting

>blatant harassment

What is the back story of this?

We tried. Apparently oppression is better than living in African nigger-infested shitholes

Back story from what I've read:

Liberals protesting (who knows what). Start following white people walking around and yelling. Someone records them following these guys who are walking to work, yelling at them. Cops come to make sure no fight starts.

This is all I know of the story so far. If I find anything else I'll add it.

So white supremacy = white people existing now, huh.

In some other thread, some cuck is telling us to contribute to society and work
Time for war has become overdue.

Although this video might be just propaganda and paid actors but we do have a subhuman problem.

Next week

Liberals kill white men going to work while screaming "white supremacists"

they sound like christians, when christians beg for jesus semen in the church kek

this is why I never leave israel for these shitnigger countries

fake news

A bunch of stupid white women screaming "FUCK WHITE SUPREMACY" and just 1 black guy, and 2 black girls with them. As they walk back, I counted 6 white people, 4 girls and 2 guys.

It's funny how white people enable blacks to act the way they do and encourage it.

Why didn't they shoot the fuckers?
Isn't that what the 2nd amendment is for?

>Why in the hell weren't they sent back after slavery ended?

Because Lincoln was assassinated before he could implement his plan to ship them back. We can thank Booth for our current problems.

You’re a fucking homo kike. Sounds like you fucking kikes just can’t stand anything being holy since you niggers are so busy wishing for Satan to team your fucking buttholes in the this existance that you dare shit talk Jesus Christ.

You need to kill yourself YOU FUCKING KIKE!

@1:30

>tfw favorite parking garage in the whole world

How Christian-like of you.

I saw that little manlet Nathan Domingo when the car was backing out.

Jesus was a pedophile faggot.

bare-jesus.net/evorwort.htm

It was sort of catchy by the end, in a trance-like way

My boyfriend says the same thing. After a certain bit the chants become catchy and trance like. I think they are just annoying af.