Happening: The Islamisation of Amsterdam:

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/919231342990315520

>Kids with headscarves and an Islamic market. Next step is transforming into no-go area.

Other urls found in this thread:

nrc.nl/nieuws/2017/02/10/nep-aanhang-online-actief-voor-denk-6642349-a1545568
rtlnieuws.nl/nederland/dronken-automobilist-krijgt-25-jaar-cel-voor-doodrijden-fietser
youtube.com/watch?v=hR7REARFFpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>another white country self-destructing
what's new

Did the judaization stop?

waaaa!!!!!!

> group of people get their own market

waaaaaaa so scary waaaa!!!!!

> OP

Stop being so racist.

So you are saying that we don't have an Islamisation issue in especially big cities?

Found the DENK shill

nrc.nl/nieuws/2017/02/10/nep-aanhang-online-actief-voor-denk-6642349-a1545568

when I visited amsterdam 8 years ago it already felt like an arab city tbqh

Im saying that it really doesn't mean anything that a group of muslims get their own market.

Also islamisation is fake. Don't wanna be a muslim? Then don't become one! Easy solution, I don't get why people are whining so much about it.

are you just pretending to be retarded?

i'm pretending to be you

because they will soon outnumber you?

the US used to be whiter than you are now

we have cities that were 98% white 100 years ago and they are now 20% white (some less)

>Also islamisation is fake
hahahahahahaha. oh wow. someone go tell those Buddhists.

>nrc.nl/nieuws/2017/02/10/nep-aanhang-online-actief-voor-denk-6642349-a1545568
also this is the dumbest thing i read in the last hour.

you think denk would recruit people for fucking Sup Forums ?!

Pro-tip: IT will be there forever unless you riot and burn it down like people would have just a century ago.

So cities that were 98% white which are now 20% white, it shows the black outnumbered the whites.

I don't see a fucking race war now do I? Stop whining. It's just a skin color, doesn't mean they're gonna kill all the whites just because they aren't white!

>what is taqiyyya
>what is jihad

It's not even funny to laugh at ignorant people anymore, it's just alarming to see how intellectually dishonest some of you are.

This.

Bring in more browns so we can tan up.

Hi

>don’t want to be Muslim?

Don’t let them in, don’t tolerate people who follow a mass-murdering pedophile as their prophet who taught in VERY clear terms that unbelievers are to be subjugated or killed.

Islam doesn’t belong anywhere and I’m tired of people being told it needs to be tolerated.

> be Sup Forums
> complain about islam
> do nothing than shipost on /po/
This is why you will lost.

Ahmed. Toothpaste is probably a filthy Muzzie too.
>>what is taqiyyya

>muh taqiyya
>muh jihad

There are more than a million muslims in the netherlands now. Can you show me news about this "jihad" you're talking about happening in the netherlands?

The last 3 terrorist attacks in the netherlands were all commited by whites. 1 of those 3 was commited AGAINST muslims, not BY.

No, you see failing economies and crumbling infrastructure because they weren’t capable of sustaining their own countries, it’s no different when they form large enclaves in another country.

The day of the rope can't come soon enough for you fiend.

You have to go home
Also the internet are for white people

What is Tabarra? What is a Jizya? do you believe you're not a Kafir in the eyes of a Muslim?

By the way, Allah is a faggot that fucks pigs in the ass. Then Allah sucks out the cum-pig-shit chum then spits it at The other faggot, Mohammad.

Honestly you all think i'm pro islam youre dumb

im just trying to say youre the biggest pusy if youre whining about some foreigners getting their own market!

there are bigger concerns in my country like the judicial system yet you are all crying about some tents where they sell islamic fucking bananas

idc im not muslim its not like youre offending my believes

im agnostic btw

BRB getting a Koran, learning basic facts about Islam and learning keywords in Arabic so I can weasel myself out of sticky situations.

well enjoy watching your country decline into a 3rd world country

same as here

good luck

It would be pretty ironic if you and your family gets steam rolled by a truck of peace.

i know im a kafir in theyre eyes, i just dont see the problem

>im just trying to say youre the biggest pusy if youre whining about some foreigners getting their own market!
You're ignorant, if you don't already know Islamic doctrine, its simple, you either convert the land, or you convert the people, when you can do neither, you terrorize or kill all non believers, please do not spread bullshit if you are 100% ignorant to what Islam actually teaches. Muslims gaining autonomy anywhere in any setting is a bad idea for western countries and you should be concerned.

It would be so

N I C E
I
C
E

>There should be Islamic markets in Germany

When the plans the have unfold, the problem will be easily seen. Kafirs are not human to them, just keep that in mind as things change over the next period.

Good.

When the time comes, we will get to wipe out Muslims and Dutch degenerates.

Every single Dutch person iv met has been a faggot. I kinda laugh knowing their country is burning.

You’re being ethnically replaced.
The Jihad that Muslims are performing won’t enter the offensive or necessarily the defensive stage until there is a largely population.
The Koran followed this pattern, at first Muhammad preached separatism, then defensive Jihad once he had more followers(bring woe to those who attack Islam), and finally once they are the majority they will fucking genocide you through offensive Jihad “until all religion is for Allah”.

Every single Imam all across Europe is teaching their followers to have as many children as possible in order to ethnically replaced the native population.
Once they have enough political power, they will seek special protections for Islam.

I honestly think that it's about time that Amsterdam became more religiously diverse. Oppressive religious monocultures have been a huge problem in Europe across the history of Christianity. Finally it seems that some real diversity is going to be able to take hold and some true tolerance and understanding will emerge.

Unfortunately, there is still resistance from faggots like OP, who get massively butthurt at a market that isn't just selling tulips and pancakes.

>The racial and ethnic makeup of Amsterdam as of 2012 was 49.5% Dutch and 50.5% foreign ancestry.

>Individuals of non-Western origin account for 35% of Amsterdam's population and over half of all children in the city.

anyone have the numbers on when the dutch will be a minority in their own country? probably 50 to 100 years?

good luck all

ohhh so mature

if you honestly think this will happen you need a check on reality

luckily for us most muslims don't do 100% what the quran tells them
there are more than enough muslims that smoke or drink or do other haram things.

Are you so fucking retarded you don't see trends?
Or do you just adopt whatever the fuck you see espoused on TV?

How is Greece doing re: migrants? I never hear about you guys in the news anymore.

>t. never even saw a nonwhite in his life

i don't watch tv
show me examples of kafirs getting fucked more than muslims getting fucked in here.

Don't waste your time arguing with a woman

>Social shaming
>No rational arguments
>Woman

shit argument and wrong as well

>ohhh so mature
I hope the youngest in your family gets truck-o-peace squashed before they reach maturity.

It is inevitable in your European Caliphate.

you expect me to read all that shit?

fuck off traitor

Yes its the magic european soil that makes our countries good, not the people or anything.

Fake News

They don't care.

The Dutch are degenerates. Always have been.

he claims you are a triggered woman, he is probably right too

>shit argument

implying if it were true you would still have the same knowledge and experience as we do.

amsterdam has been judaized for 600 years

>Netherlands, 1570: lol who cares if Muslims conquer Poland. Rather Muslim than Catholic okay :))
>Netherlands, now: noo what's happening. God pls help :(

Did you just assume xer's gender, you bigot?

based bush poster

>luckily for us most muslims don't do 100% what the quran tells them
there are more than enough muslims that smoke or drink or do other haram things.

Muslims in western countries try to say that they're the real Muslims and that anyone who believes violence is wrong blah blah blah but in reality aren't the people who live in almost 100% Islamic countries the real Muslims? How are they not following their holy books correctly but detached westerners are? You're right about those Muslims existing, but they're not doing themselves any favors by choosing NOT to distance themselves away from the religion, they're just half assing it.

what i'm saying is 100% right and you know it

youre the traitor. youre blinded by the news of geert wilders and tierry beaudat etc those fuckers

the real problem is what you can see what happened to anne faber

a fucking child rapist was able to strike again after 7 years because his prison caretaker was his girlfriend as well. because of this there's now a dead 20-something girl. and you care about muslims having their own market?

>most Muslims don’t follow the Koran
No, but they benefit every time someone does and lobby for special protections for Islam.

Of all religions, Islam benefitted the most from Postmodern Neo-Marxism.
Postmodernism shields it from scrutiny, because there’s not truth or objective metrics that would judge Islam as bad, therefore it is just like Christianity, equivalent in every way.
Then you apply neo-Marxism’s demographic oppressor/oppressed paradigm. Since Islam is the same as Christianity, then neither is preferable so the demographic representation should be the same. Therefore Islam is oppressed in the west because they are a minority, while Christianity is the oppressors because it is the Majority.

Quote fucked up, my bad.

>amsterdam has been judaized for 600 years

This

They used to control their Dutch goyim slaves with alcohol addiction.

You just proved my point

>Empathic, mentally submissive typing style with heavy reference to social opinion or identification with the interests of peers.
>Optimistic disposition that quickly sullies into knee-jerk irrational anger when challenged. Typically resorts to social shaming as intellectual defense.

They don't want to stay in that shithole. When your citizens are willing to prostitute themselves for a fucking sandwich, do you think there's enough gibsme for the skinnies?

You have to go back.

im a young guy, just so you all know

at least i know the real problems in my country and you're just some foreign fuckers thinking you know best, while actually you see the world muslim and prefer to cry and whine

Can`t be a bigot. I'm brown

why do faggots like you even come to Sup Forums you just shit up every thread

That truck can't come soon enough for you and your love ones. Enjoy it when does ;^P

Tell us what are the real problems then?

>I don't see a fucking race war now do I?

True for now as we have the illusion of civilization preventing it. However once the gov collapses, the welfare stops coming in, nigs are hungry, and shit hits the fan you will see one.

Calm down Jesse, you don't belong here.

We should befriend the Islamists, since they are anti degenerate. Form an alliance, the lefty mind will blow up as Islam is their most precious virtue signal group.

Here’s me projecting you.
>being ethnically replaced is a good thing guys
>I’m so apathetic to it all, at least I won’t be called racist like those fuckheads who want to preserve western civilization
>don’t those fuckheads know that the west is oppressive to everyone in the world, my Humanities professor told me so

>Ahmed impersonating toothpaste
Europe get your shit together before we do it for you. Our degradation is no excuse to slack off.

This young guy will drive it.

Or show bobs
whatever your tiny brain can handle better.

It's because the Dutch were protestant and were dominated by the Spanish catholics at that time. It took 80 years of war to gain independence.

>While the Turks had a reputation for cruelty, they were also known for their religious tolerance within their dominions, whereas the King of Spain did not tolerate the Protestant faith.

>The slogan Liever Turks dan Paaps did not mean the Dutch seriously contemplated coming under Ottoman suzerainty, as they were far away from that empire's sphere of influence; rather, it was an expression of their antipathy to the Catholic regime they had been subjected to.

Is this why i never have nightmares?

Wouldn't be surprised to be honest. We should report him to Interpol now. Sounds like a Commie too. Better to be safe than sorry.

if you read back you could see what i replied to others

the murder of anne faber

rtlnieuws.nl/nederland/dronken-automobilist-krijgt-25-jaar-cel-voor-doodrijden-fietser
drunk driver murdering people gets 2.5 year jail
drunk POLISH driver going 100 kmh on a 60 kmh road killing a whole family, getting 100 hours community service
etc

and can anyone back up their claims that MUSLIMS are fucking up the netherlands, and not the goverment?

please, show me

>used to

uuh

Where is the difference :^)

Absolutely not.
That would destroy western civilization as well as the white race even further you retard.

The reason the left sticks up for Islam is because according to NeoMarxism, Islam is oppressed by the west.
According to Postmodernism, there is no truth, reality, or nature of man. This position is the antithesis to the Modernist, enlightenment thinking that the West was built upon.

You want to know why Islam and the left are in cahoots?
They both HATE the west.

We'll sit back and wait. You are the frog in the frying pan.

i know some muslims are a problem and im not ashamed to talk about it, but i'm arguing the people here who claim that the netherlands is being ruined because some muslims get their own market. most muslims may say some dumb or idiotic shit but they don't DO bad things in here.

>at least i wont be called racist
like i care about that when i argue on Sup Forums

Contrary to the parable of the boiling frog, the frog will eventually jump out, but only once it has to.

I think Europe will survive this disaster. We always create challenges for ourselves and seem to come out reasonably intact.
The Muslims getting their own markets and forming isolated communities within a country is a symptom.
The cause is inviting Islam into one’s country in the first place.

Yea, the Islamic councils of the future will surely be less corrupt than your current institution.

We warned you...
5 years ago we tried to warn you of whats really going on with all these shit skins in Europe and nothing was done....
youtube.com/watch?v=hR7REARFFpQ

there won't be an islamic council governing my country. there never will be. why do you think there will? because muslims are getting children here? because they got their own market?

How are they to assimilate if they get their own areas in your country?

Degeneracy is the bane of western civilization, not your government or people with certain ethnic background.

If your men had the balls to put things in place aswell as women where they belong this wouldn't happen.

You are mistaken if you think spreading your legs for us volunterely will make a difference because it won't. I would make you do it anyways.

that's a problem i agree. they don't assimilate and if they get isolated thats when they become big problems.

Then come at it from multiple angles dude. It is all the government's fault but people have to see all the problems. Make them angry every way you can. Emotion is what sparks action, groups of people aren't logical.