Plan: Sell waffen SS flags on Amazon as "pirate flags" and watch the drama unfold as parents buy them for their kids or...

Plan: Sell waffen SS flags on Amazon as "pirate flags" and watch the drama unfold as parents buy them for their kids or buy them for fancy dress :^)

Or just sneak the waffen ss logo into otherwise mundane pirate images

an american will have to take the reigns unless you plan on drop shipping

So what's the point if everyone thinks it's a pirate flag?

but it could work seeing as i can barely remember what a pirate flag looks like
you could also sell kkk flags as "independent" (skate brand) flags

sleeper agents

This is dumb and I'll tell you why. If you start showing it in a different light, people start seeing it that way. Look at the Nazi symbol. Wasn't it a hindu thing or Viking thing? Now it's a symbol of hate. Look at the female gender. It used to be something that had a vagina, now it's just something that has a hole where its genitals should be. When you take something and don't tell people what it really is, than it becomes something else

are you an alien?
have you heard of "pepe" the "sad frog"?

My wife has a deaths head shirt like this. She had it long before we got together too. My favorite quote from her is "I didn't march for women's suffrage". Love that woman. She's comfy in her role.

funny bantz situations will naturally occur if it starts spreading as a pirate flag duh

Liek dis?

No dummy like this

>as a burger, I kind of find this funny
> as a burger, I think you as a bong will do 15 years in the pen and have all future rights to owning kitchen cutlery irrecoverably stripped
happy hatespeechaween

Somebody hire this man.

Top tier QT

This it's called silent solider for a reason ;)

checked and kekd

DO IT FAGGOT

>Posting on notorious troll site and cannot recognize a troll.

Princesses wear totenkopf too