Hello peasants, i am here to answer some questions

Hello peasants, i am here to answer some questions.

I am blood related to who you call (((them))).
I was here before answering questions, not that long ago, so i decided to answer some more.

A little info for the "Alt News" sites on this bord lurking, you will be turned off very soon, so don't waste your energy.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you kike!

All you needed was digits, regardless..

fpbp

commies are not human

wouldnt that make things easier?

איך טראַכטן איר זענען פול פון דרעק, וואָס וואָלט איר ויסשטעלן זיך און וואָס וואָלט איר דיסקרידירן דיין אייגן דורך זייַענדיק אויף די געלעגנהייַט?

So when is ww3 then. How will it start. Will the dollar and other currencies implode like the economist front page? How will that happen.

why sacrifice children to moloch

WW3 will start with Turkey attacking Russia in Syria, and Russia will go trough Turkey and Eastern Europe in 1 day.
And then will colonies Europe.
America will leave Europe do to the civil war.
And the crash will happen because of the 3rd WW

There is no Moloch only the Dracos, who we have a deal with.
The eat humans.

what's the deal with black be white magic- not the specific details, but technical differences

(( They're)) not "turning off" shit. You're scared and just here to try and scare what is a growing community of people who don't buy the msm narrative anymore. Knock it off. There are better people than you and your ilk...and we wont allow it to happen.

>russia will steamroll into Turkey and eastern europe in 1 day
yeah, you fucking wish lmao. They have fairly competent armed forces backed up with european resources. With enough pressure Russia can cut through turkey and eastern europe eventually but in 1 day? I don't believe so

Too many typos, fake and gay

maybe for a reason we don't understand with our profane knowledge. words could be magic, perhaps there are some things you don't want to invoke directly

why is there gooing to be a ww3?

why a ww3?

suck dicks until you drown in semen

I too am possibly blood related to (((them))). If my aunts family tree making is right, i’m 1/32 (((them))). Once my family is in a stable financial place im going to get DNA checked for shits and giggles. My question is:
How do i purify myself of (((this))) tainted blood?

did the russian have cheats like in hearts of iron 4 ? teleport and shit.

If your one of ((( them))). WW2 was a bit of a Fuck up for you. Why think WW3 will be any better?

Van Rensburg

>WW2 was a fuckup for (((them))).
How? They got their own country and can now kvetch about the holohoax.

How accurate is this, OP?

Can you use the archive.4plebs.org/pol/ to point us to where/where your last thread was?

Post number, UniqueID, thread name, key words, anything that'll make finding your last thread easier.

Hahah
Everything goes after plan.
Dumb human.

what your plans for jews and blacks?

Lol, get ready for defeat faggot. We will reawaken the spirit of America. A spirit that scares the hell out of your kind. You will fall, America will ascend to the stars without you.

when/where*

So far this looks like a LARP desu until you prove you have any competence.

Guess?

Can't wait to load you in the ovens...tic toc

but i thought america was just the new atlantis... francis bacon and whatnot

You dumb animals, you have to be from a special bloodline.

Ever thought why average jews mix themselve with Negros and Asians?
They just think they are part of us, but are also just puppets.

Isn't your country a slowly turning into a islamic communistic nightmare?

I guess WW2 was a success.

because only the certain bloodlines are in contact with the Dracos
which books/media have you disclosed your plans? like Robert Anton Wilsons trilogy, for example?

Yeah no shit faggot.

>The Astor Bloodline
>The Bundy Bloodline
>The Collins Bloodline
>The DuPont Bloodline
>The Freeman Bloodline
>The Kennedy Bloodline
>The Li Bloodline
>The Onassis Bloodline
>The Reynolds Bloodline
>The Rockefeller Bloodline
>The Rothschild Bloodline
>The Russell Bloodline
>The Van Duyn Bloodline

This isn't new information you're sharing. Unless you have anything really interesting to share, no one gives a shit what you're selling so fuck off LARPer.

Blacks are and will be slaves.
Jews are just higher level slaves.

>you will be turned off

Kek, there's like 500 different places everyone will go to. There is no way you can shutdown the internet. Not to mention everyone will become even more redpilled on jews and elites, and your torture/murder will become even more likely.

Make a move faggot. You can't shut it down.

America will be split into 4 pieces, that's all.

Knowing what will happen to Americans in your civil war, i am just amused.

Brazil, Switzerland, Argentina, Iceland, Tibet.

They know.

We can shut down anything, from electricity to the Internet to clean air.

You will see.

Alright fuck it, you're just a faggot behind a keyboard pretending you're (((special))) and have insider knowledge unavailable to the goy-public.

No responses because you're unequipped to answer anything.

Sage this gay thread.

Posturing. I think you now longer have his support.

We know. We can feel it.

What will you do when the 8th dimensional gods come to fuck you up

They know where you would hide now. You will suffer greatly for defying the natural order. Lightbringer doesn't seem to support you anymore.

Here is one.

The being that you stupid Abrahamic people call the Anti-Christ, is a normal looking acting person living anong you.
No one will no who he is, until he shows his real face to the world, but by that time 70% of the earths population will be gone.

we are already here, we will never need to "fuck them up". simply making changes to the chessboard.

R u a red-shielder?

>Oy vey, the anti-Christ is living among you, and when he reveals himself you'll all be already dead!

That's not "interesting"

It's probably Jared Kushner.

No one cares, and you have no proof.

Are you done LARPing yet faggot?

Your so called Light nations do not care about you earth people.

And you will all believe and love your new leader.

frank/10

No

My family isn't known to anyone, only the actual leaders know us.
You will never know our name, this site is also ours.

It has awakened. Time is at hand.

>you will all believe and love your new leader

*yawn* No & No

Literally no one spiritual will care for worldliness leader. Completely opposite spectrum for them in terms of leadership qualities.

You don't get it yet, do you (((LARPer)))? You already lost long before any of (((you))) even started playing. God wins, Jesus Christ wins. (((You))) lose.

Thanks for playing fag.

SO do we have to wait ling for ww3 . I'm getting bored.

None of us dumb cunts knows who is this A/C that walks amongst us. But you do so you say. So spill the beans, dude

England won't exists anymore in 2025.

next happening?

The remnants know where the bunkers are fag.

You're already dead, you just don't know it yet. We know why you've been amping up your anti white propaganda. You're operating on a time constraint. When they come, they will slaughter your families.

One fact about him:
He is a white man with brown hair.
And another bonus one:
His eyes and his presence itself scare people.

Oh Germany our little toy, i sometimes feel almost bad for you.
Your civil war will be pretty unexpected, and Merkel will die soon.

What is the goal of all of this WW3 stuff?

Jews aren't White, Shlomo.

LARPing as a kike. Your life must be quite pathetic.

1) Is Obama the Anti Christ then?
W.

2. When is turkey attacking Russia? Why would they since Turkey just bought S40P weapon systems from Russia? What causes them to turn against Russia? Is it the Kurdish elections?

3. Is Anonymous5 one of you guys or just a CIA agent who leaks true info AS WELL AS DISINFO?

4. Was Las Vegas supposed to be a nuclear bomb going off as well? Where were the shooters actually perched? The helicopter?

5. Is Mike pence one of you? When is the government and CIA going to start going into civil war against Trump and his military forces? Is trump going to surround the CIA with troops and demolish it? Is he also going to redpill America by speaking and revealing all conspiracies?

6. Give me a date when America goes to civil war? Is it November 4th When protests start? Will national guard and military rogue agents start killing protesters and then fire upon the Washington and rest of the cities in America ?

>The antichrist won't be middle eastern
Seems pretty fucking unlikely, larpo
>his eyes and presence scare people
>normal dude, you could never tell
You are terrible at this. I miss the days of high-quality LARPs

Well you are wrong, our man will be the leader after WW3.
And believe me even you rightwingers will love him.
Also don't fear Antifa and BLM, we the savoirs will cleanse them.

When will this bitch burn in hell?
What is the real world population?, how many of them are not real humans (clones,chimeras etc)

You won't exist anymore in 2025

What you think you know is nothing compared to what you do not know

It won't be easy for you

Who said he is Jewish?

Sigh, even I can answer these.

1) No, he was just one of the sandniggers who dressed up as OBL aka a CIA Puppet

2) Eyes should be kept on Ukraine

3) He's part of his own group that's high up in the power structures

4) No, BioWeapon was supposed to, two on the roof, one on the fourth floor, others in different buildings.

5) Royal Order of Jesters, Pedo Rings in Indiana

6) Approx 11.04.17

Found the Habsburg.

She is not good for us anymore, the lady in blue has to go.

There are alot of non earthlings here, but most of them are just other humans from neighboring planets.

Oh excuse me, Khazar. Almost forgot Kikes were just a proxy.

Prove you're legit and post his face if you're so confident it's inevitable, you won't because you don't have the cajones.

Not quite.

Are/were they in the game?

>European royalty

Oh a smart one.
I won't post his face, nice try, but he will appear with a beard and will show his energy.

>humans from neighboring planets.

Okay now I know you're LARPing. Earth was a joint-colonization effort of all the Races from planets that got wiped out in the great Ayy War. There's no humans left in neighboring planets other than ours. Femin Virus wiped them all out, just like it'll do here.

Honestly, you're not even equipped to do a convincing LARP. Go back to playing Minecraft you sperg.

why would turkey attack russia in syria?

No

What will be the difference between the A/C and your average XX century tyrant that caused millions of deaths? How can we know it is the A/C and not another Mao, Stalin or Hitler?

Who are we siding with in the coming European civil war and what does it bring to us and our beloved neighbors?

>turkey attacks russia
>very quick war
>england no longer existing
Our LARPing friend is reading off the Seiner van Rensburg prophecies.

Living among who? Where do I fall on that 7 degree scale?

Well the Nibiru people made the Negros, by mixing their genetics with chimpanzee one.
Venusians look mostly like Romans.
Aldebaran, the Plejaden the Moon and two earths are German.
Sirius is Subartuan (ancient Magyar people), and planet MU is Asian.
Mars was inhabited by Arabian people, but got whipped out.

You dumb puppet do not know anything.

Oh and the earth is ours.

>the Dracos

What are they? Lizard dragons?

Is TRUMP2020 happening? +400 electoral votes?

Was Hitler right?

Oil and Land, which we need

what will the world currency be called?

divided into 4 in which way?
I assume southern states will be conservative, cali libtard states will be commie, maybe african americans and hispanics decide to self segregate into other areas

or will they be divided some other way?
will you use the new madrid fault?

>mfw you will never live in an ethnic homogenous planet.

I'm not your average goy and you did just admit two things.

First assessment was correct(obviously), and the second one shows you're not 100% confident your (((plan))) will succeed and/or you're not even high enough to disclose information otherwise your daddy will cut you out of the inheritance.

>puppet
I've got no strings
To hold me down
To make me fret
Or make me frown
I had strings
But now I'm free
There are no strings on me!

what's the role of china?

Flat earth, hollow earth or molten core?

who's we?

We always gave you the info, but you either ignore it or make fun of it.
Pathetic humans

how can germany bombard england if they're conquered by russians?