Why isn't Deism the most popular worldview?

Why isn't Deism the most popular worldview?
They seem to be the most reasonable folk in this whole discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvr2JakIM5c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So they purposely attack god, knowing he created us.. sounds retarded.

Religion != God

Quite the opposite.
They don't allow the image of God to be tarnished by religion.

Creation is Religion, its traditional catholicism, this Deism is heresy.

And God creating the universe then setting the scales of chance to create humans through evolution isn't creation?

Reasonable is Juden for "too weak to convince you so i'll buy time by talking softly while my friend sneaks around and stabs you in the back".

We owe it to god to believe in him because otherwise we couldn't serve the Jew. We must grovel before a dead Kike on a stick, kiss niggerfeet like the Pope, and renounce our own race because we all Gawd's chillun.

Fuck off Jew troll slaver.

But I thought Jews are Judaists, not Deists.

Its a cop out for people who don't want to adhere to one particular faith

omg DNA curves 'n' all dat shiet boi, this book must be so science makes muh heart warm

Because it is cucked viewpoint

Why would god create the universe without any purpose ? He is a teenager following his whims ?

What's the purpose of Septillion planets devoid of any life?

>believing in a faggoty version of cucktianity

i'll stick to my gods thank you very much

God simply led the most important i.e. the creation of mankind, how developed other parts don't matter to him

Then how would we know He existed?

It's the most scientifically likely cause for existenciality
Modern atheism is anti scientific cult mumbo jumbo

But do other planets other than Earth have any purpose?
Why would he create them?

youtube.com/watch?v=wvr2JakIM5c
religion is a language virus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
>The Nobel Prize is an annual, international prize first awarded in 1901 for achievements in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, Literature, and Peace. An associated prize in Economics has been awarded since 1969.[3] Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 881 individuals.[4] According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (427 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.9% have identified as Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Although Christians make up over 33.2% of the world's population,[8][9][10][11] they have won a total of 65.4% of all Nobel prizes between 1901 and 2000.[6]
BUT ORGANIZED RELIGION IS SO EVIL GUYS BECAUSE IT TELLS YOU TO STOP MASTURBATING AND TO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE

>deism
I didn't know there was a word for this but it describes my belief better than anything. I can't subscribe to atheism, nor any dogmatic religion that exists today...but the overwhelming complexity of the universe seems to imply a supernatural creator, whose purpose for creating us will remain out of the reach of any single individual to grasp fully. I think the sole responsibility of a human is to decide what the fuck this creator meant by all of this.

Because it's a bigger fedora than being an atheist or an agnostic. It's not a common term, so it becomes a convesation crutch more annoying than people with self diagnosed food allergies. I bet you think you're a hit at parties with your 10 minute "no not an atheist, actually. I'm a deist. A deist is someone who believes..." speech. Despite how facinating you think your oh-so-unique, nuanced personal preferences are, you can't seem to find enough people to listen to you explain them. And now look at you. Here you are. Again.

Holding reason as the highest form of intelligence and not having the insight to see that something may exist beyond mere human individuality and reason is retarded.

> what is an ant farm?

It's sort of a distinction without a difference. There could be other dimensions, but you'll never go to them and you'll never harness anykind of otherworldly powers. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't think believing one or the other effects anything accept your sense of superiority the resides inside your own head. Which, to be fair, probably does have some real world consequences in how you approach life. So, yes, you are correct, but only in the sense that our beliefs effect our behavior.