DIVERSITY QUOTA BACKFIRES ON APPLE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>appleinsider.com/articles/17/10/13/apple-diversity-chief-apologizes-to-staff-for-statements-made-at-summit
>create a new executive role to fill your diversity quota
>literally title it “diversity officer”
>hire the first black woman to work as an executive for your company
>turns out she’s actually qualified
>BTFOs progressives by saying she’s tired of racial diversity and it should be about diverse opinions
>tim cook forces her to go out in public on a saturday to apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/apple/comments/76c4qs/apple_diversity_chief_apologizes_to_staff_for/
indeed.com/jobs?q=security engineer $100000&l=Washington City, DC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she seems like an extremely intelligent and capable individual, not at all likely to reduce herself to the role of "tech woman of color"

good job, apple. now use her to replace all those castrated code monkeys on hacker news with original, authentic people

this is what they do, silence anything that doesn't fit the agenda.
ESPECIALLY when its a situation that could potentially redpill shitloads of people.
she sounds like a great addition to a diversity department leadership position to us, but it defeats ((their)) purpose.

They shouldn't hire a sane person, rather some snowflake with pink hair would do the job.

Are they saying that different races inherently think differently? As in their brain structure is based on their race, their thoughts and opinions are based on their race?

Tim Cook is a faggot who uses a fist as a bike seat.

everything being run by leftists are starting to crack and break apart all at once.

>blacks are dumb animals who need our help
>'wtf no we aren't'

Rare, but it happens. Most just go along with it.

good for her

>"Diversity Officer"
Can that sound any more oppressively dystopian?

lmao

>Our commitment at Apple to increasing racial and gender diversity is as strong as it's ever been. I'm proud of the progress we've made, but there is much work to be done. I'm continually reminded of the importance of talking about these issues and learning from each other.

Lmao I'm never buying another iPhone, Apple is pozzed to the teeth, what a bunch of faggots.

HURR DURR we need more blacks and women because we're fucking idiots who don't understand why sophisticated tech should be managed by those most qualified and capable DERR HURR BUH DURR

Fuck all these retarded faggots in norcal like holy shit dude get the fuck over the fact that blacks and women are not and never will be good with technology or management

There's a fucking reason why all the inventors and engineers in history were predominantly white men. Because they're good at it.

Holy shit these people make me sick

>ESPECIALLY when its a situation that could potentially redpill shitloads of people.

this. Remember boys and girls, tech companies who loudly push diversity and faggotry are usually hiding something themselves. They have the power to change, why hire a minority to "change the culture" when the investors could just approve blacks and minorities to the board of directors in the first place?

why push diversity on us when they could just hire folks for their smarts instead of skin color?

fb's security team already scrapes Sup Forums and other "alt right" and "racist" websites for keywords and trends to add to their non-stop monitoring of speech. what do you say fb?

I thought it was just a university meme until a graduated. The company I work for has a vice president of diversity. Her department is staffed with 50 people that do nothing but stalk you and write up reports if they feel you aren't "engaging" with women or blacks enough. Meaning you talk with too many white coworkers. Shit is fucking weird and I don't understand why the board of directors allow this department to suck so much money from the budget.

why does tumblr push homosexuality and degeneracy HARD when their straight boys and girls running the company refuse to live around FAGGOTS? what's the problem? why be hypocrites?

Based black woman

Amazing, what can they even do, fire their black exec for thoughtcrime and reap the sjw whirlwind even more? Love when they start to eat themselves.

and twitter, our dear speech silencing friends. why shut down accounts for asking valid questions about race and inclusion when you guys refuse to hire Negroes most of the time? would curious white boys asking about race in America lead to too many people wondering Twitter won't touch blacks with a 10 foot pole?

what does she have to apologize for?

Lmao based black women are the best

These people look like psychopaths.

Very disturbing and inhuman.

Working for apple at the corporate level must be some hellish dsytopic nightmare.

Of course they are. How and why would you spend millions pushing a message of inclusion when these companies are the biggest violators themselves?

>Says we should have diverse opinions
>Forced to apologize for this
Looks like Apple made her point for her. Fuck Apple.

I'm shocked our resident jew hasn't showed up yet to slam on based black women in order to create division within the board.... maybe he's off saturadays to drink baby blood or whatever

Ravikant is pretty based tbqh

>liberals first reaction is "GET A RIGHT OPTION YOU FUCKING NIGGER" when one of their coons says the wrong thing

>According to Apple's latest statistics, 54 percent of new hires in the U.S. are ethnic minorities, and the company is making strides to improve the mix of females in its workforce. Still, 56 percent of current workers are white and 68 percent are male. The situation becomes increasingly bleak when looking at leadership roles, positions predominantly held by white men.

Literally mad that white people aren't underrepresented enough relative to the population as a whole

Big market players push for diversity in all companies as a way to hamstring competitors.

If you're trying to compete and start out, the last thing you need is forced hiring of whoever the fuck to ensure you ticked a box of the right phenotype.

It's always Google, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft and the like. They need to make the competitors weaker by forcing them to adopt some stupid bullshit.

Now this is an interesting thought

What are the reason for diversity in military and police then? Foreign enemy doing the subversion?

OK I will never spend another dime on any Apple anything, I’m done.

We need to make it illegal to be an Uncle Tom. Race traitors are the worst.

So Tim Cook mansplained to a black woman?

Lol shit, the memes write themselves!

ftw rebbit is on the same page as pol

reddit.com/r/apple/comments/76c4qs/apple_diversity_chief_apologizes_to_staff_for/

Pretty simple:

Must attack at day?
>white people because camo
Must attack at or near dawn/dusk?
>mexicans/allahs because camo
Must attack at night?
>niggers because camo

If any of what you said was true then MSM would be all over it. Wasted trips.

calm down there captain sweden, more allah dick is on the way

Politicians dictate that garbage. They're just stupid normies who followed the cultural zeitgeist.

Probably win votes by appealing to the other stupid normies who think diversity is strength (C) (TM).

>we can be diverse without getting rid of all the white people
this is considered an offensive statement in the current year

Yeah I love the fact she said nothing “offensive” just that you can be diverse even if you have “12 white guys with blue eyes” because they were all brought up differently, have different ideas and experiences etc. Completely reasonable and Apple still goes and makes her apologize lol

if she gets fired, Trump should get her a job in WH

How dare this house negro speak against her masters!

they knew what she believed. they're simply upset she made it public.

>Marc Andreessen

What the fuck? I've seen his picture posted here a few times, but I always assumed his head was shooped.

so this is how Apple dies, once those leadership roles are no longer held by whites its over.

>record scratch
>Yeah, that's me, an independently minded black woman with the job title of Chief Diversity Officer apologizing for not understanding that diversity literally means racial quotas.

>"Diversity is the human experience," Smith said. "I get a little bit frustrated when diversity or the term diversity is tagged to the people of color, or the women, or the LGBT."
>"There can be 12 white blue-eyed blonde men in a room and they are going to be diverse too because they're going to bring a different life experience and life perspective to the conversation," Smith said.
I think I'm attracted to this negress

>Non-hispanic whites make up 62% of US population
>Only makes up 56% of workforce and decreasing

Turns out diversity isn't about having a workforce which represents the ethnic makeup of a population. Why should anyone expect a company to be comprised of 30% niggers when they make up 12% of the population?

>build one the worlds greatest companies without diversity
later
>clearly we need diversity!

LOL

that double think

clearly apple should keep hiring the best people

>company should reflect its customers!!
they always say

well 75% of NFL fans are white.....

or the world is only 10% white so maybe as a global brand Apple needs to fire a lot of people... idk

Hole up. The little monkey wouldn't dance for her "progressive" overlords!?? Make that uppity negress pay! How dare she have the presumption of independent thinking!!! *cough* Oh I mean... This is what systemic racism looks like. She has been brainwashed by the Nazi patriarchy. This is white oppression. Sad!

"According to Apple's latest statistics, 54 percent of new hires in the U.S. are ethnic minorities, and the company is making strides to improve the mix of females in its workforce. Still, 56 percent of current workers are white and 68 percent are male. The situation becomes increasingly bleak when looking at leadership roles, positions predominantly held by white men."

I thought race and gender are social constructs and we are ALL the SAME? Well, which fucking one IS IT??

Interesting but I think its more about h1bs and paying people less.

>Schiller
>Senior Vice President Worldwide Marketing
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NIGGA HOW?! DID YOU DO THIS ON PURPOSE?!

board members and advisers are just for decoration anyways and ready to be killed in case something goes wrong, that literally their only propose and existence.

Yes. Also their gender.

i’m trading in my macbook for a thinkpad. iphones are the best smartphone, but i rarely use mine anyway. i’ll just stop buying new ones. fuck tim cook the self hating literal fag

>security engineer.

For fucks sake I'm scraping buy in retail hell and people like Kelly Lum get regular paychecks for a made up job name.

What the hell do I have to do to join this club?

I don't know anyone who has bought an apple product in two years. Normies are tiring of their shit, its only boomers buying iphones at this point because marketing has rotted their brains.

Samsung, Motorola and cheap chinese phones cover the gamut of high to low quality smartphones these days at comparable or superior performances. A lot of traction on those cheap ones too, people just want a thing that makes calls, can browse the internet and maybe play Puzzle and Dragon.

I'm a security engineer, fuck off brainlet

>>security engineer.
>>made up title

that's why you are in retail hell. get educated nigger

indeed.com/jobs?q=security engineer $100000&l=Washington City, DC

not black enough? fucking lefty hypocrites

if you already bought an iphone and a macbook you're tim cook tier. congrats, you played yourself.

Yes, they are race realist, just in an amazing amount of denial

>apple is the whole workforce
>61% buckaroo

LOL depends on how you use them. This iPad Pro2 with the iPen is like a dream, and I stream movies on it all the time. Pry it from my cold dead hands.

Tim Cook is a communist. We need McCarthyism more than ever today.

>iphones are the best smartphone

>These people look like psychopaths.
they are. this is what CEOs are.

>diversity-hire diversity officer forced to apologize for wanting diversity
hhhhhheheheheheheheh

lol'd

Just goes to show that whites and jews are unqualified to talk for the black race. God I wish Jobs was still alive.

BASED BLACK WOMAN

AM I RIGHT 'PEDES

Unironically, not all black people are bad.

The multinational mega corps have to virtue signal extra hard to cover their greed and globalist agenda.