A friendly reminder that this is what Jesus really looked like

A friendly reminder that this is what Jesus really looked like.

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's your point?

He will post this everyday until we like it.

Isn't this based on the shroud of turin? Which is either confirmed a fake, or burnt so badly in 1532 that accurate data cannot be gathered from it?

His point is nobody really knows what Jesus looked like.

The hot topic of the day in Mandalay Bay.
sage this shit

Mwah

>A friendly reminder that this is what Jesus really looked like.
According to whom?

Is that according to science? You know that thing that says god didn't create the world in a week....and that Adam and eve weren't the first humans?

>(1)

Do you really need me to post pagan and atheist cuckolds? Because I can. There are retards everywhere on all sides.

>white supremacist

OP Cancer, look into ancient historical accounts of the region. Most Greeks were fair haired with blue/green eyes, the Greeks considered the Persians to be even fairer... The region only developed dark features.. 900? years later after arab conquest.

he looked like this

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority

He shills this shit every day...

Sage and ban plz.

Fake news.

Jesus looked nothing like this. In fact he was explicitly made to not have any physical descriptors in his gospels.

Makes ya really think what this shills objective is dont it.

His name was actually seth rich.

Really? They finally found his body?

>1/2 divine
think about that.
sage

>this is what Jesus really looked like.
According to modern Israeli kikes.
This is according to people who lived few centuries after.

>that
>white

>too scared to show his flag

How would people who had no modern technology, and lived centuries after him know how Jesus looked?

Check and mate.

who took the photo?

Jesus is a myth

He was a neanderthal?

I think it is based on geographical and historical context and also the fact that he was a carpenter, thus his face is darker, scratched and also short hair (because he was a carpenter).

Jesus was a nigger you racist piece of shit.

ha sorry man this is what he looked like, he was ethnicaly middle eastern jewish

The shroud of Turin, the cloth that covered Jesus's body after crucifixion, actually looks exactly how he has always been depicted. Nothing like that.

based

As I've said it many times in all your other threads you've made over and over -- THAT is not the color of BRASS. Fuck off you subversive retard.

nah son jesus was black

Testify, brother.

Stupidest "science!" meme yet. I buy the bone structure and general features, but giving him a bewildered/ aggressive facial expression reveals the bias and intent of the people who made this.
Also, it's pretty poor CGI. Likely falls somewhere towards the shallow end of most people's uncanny valley.

There was no great demographic shifting in the area until the Ottoman empire in the 1200's.
From that point you can only expect the near East to be whiter than it is today.
Those people built the first human civilizations after all.

great logic, science man.

That's a very biased picture of the color brass.
Also, I doubt Jesus hair was white, since he died on his early 30's.

BURNED brass you white racetraitor.

also
>denying scripture
sheeeit

You are not my brother in this matter unless you correct your misjudgement. You spread falsehoods. Brass is not bronze. His feet were like that because he walked through the dirt wearing sandals. Brass in the sun is like a yellowish gold tint. Not Bronze. Context.

Every single day... Human waste never stops

His hair was white like wool not nappy like wool.

No, it is not based on the shroud of Turin but on a (((Israeli university reconstruction))) , the shroud of Turin gives a rather different profile of our Lord.

Chill cumskin.
LOL @ wh*te niggers.

I doubt that a man with the sort of extreme charisma it would've taken to found a religion like Christianity would walk around with that idiot monkey look on his face

That's what it says not that "Jesus" wasn't a Roman empire psyop on the inhabitants in Judea

>cumskin
Think you useful idiot. Why would that which is the Light of this world and the next be as dark as coal? It makes zero sense. The brighter the color of the eyes, the more information is taken in because light is information. Dark colored eyes take in less less light then lighter colored eyes. The same is true for those with more melanin. This can easily be demonstrated scientifically by the fact that humans with more melanin have difficulty surviving in areas where there is little sunlight.

Educate yoself

>I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, (Song of Solomon 1:5)

>MY SKIN IS BLACK upon me, and my bones are burned with heat. (Job 30:30)

>OUR SKIN WAS BLACK like an oven (Lam 5:10)

Like a christian vs athiest shitpost bout is going to get more bumps than a thread about Stephen "Always bet on red" Paddock.

This.

Is that jesus toast??

true if big

Shroud of turin has been debunked over 10 years ago as being like 400 years old at most.
Next you're probably going to tell me that jesus was a time traveller.

The look of the resurrected Christ is not what you think, user. He was glowing like brass out of a furnace, and his hair was effulgent white. Nothing wrong with negros, just saying.

OP go back to leftypol.

The shroud of turin is like 500 years old idiot

>black
>actual correct word is dark
>can't understand that other people turn dark in the sun
>what is a tan
>Job 30:30 brought on by disease
>Lam 5:10 because of famine

What is the word of the day that you ignore the value of? CONTEXT. It's all so tiresome.

friends check again, it was discovered 500 years ago, it's made of ancient linen and has middle eastern pollen in it, this is our Lord.
May He save us all.

How many more times do you need to remind us?

Today, this man runs every jewelry store, and gas station within 5 miles of Los Angeles.

Incorrect. Pic related is what jesus actually looked like.

Wrong, the age of the shroud of turin hotly debatable.

The real face of Jesus, enhanced from the Shroud of Turin.

>eye color
>3d
Top fucking kek

>actual correct word is dark

I used the words in the KJV bible the most accurate version and if you actually search up the original Hebrew word it is "shâchôr" which means BLACK not dark

>can't understand that other people turn dark in the sun

White skinned people dont turn black in the sun they turn red or brown

>Job 30:30 brought on by disease
>Lam 5:10 because of famine

How is black skin brought upon by Disease or famine and didn't you just say it was a tan?

You cant even keep your own story straight.....

As many as it takes.

jesus also said to buy a sword

The context surrounding the verses inform what I mentioned that you cherrypicked kike. I know what you are trying to do. It's all your kind can do. Pose rhetoric that tries to trigger an emotional reaction. But everyone can see through your bullshit.
>Hebrew
Which was improperly translated from Greek
You trust the Hebrew mistranslations, do you?
Here is just a taste of what the Heebs got wrong.
Angel? Nope. Messenger. But actually going further back, to the Greek the word was actually Intermediary.

Are you the wh*te turk?

Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Better to be naked and able to defend yourself from harm from potential abusers instead of being covered and yet still defenseless from your potential abusers.

And hitler didn't have blodne hair OR blues eyes.. who cares?!

Nah. Thats what babylonian niggers want you to think. We wuz jews n sheeit. Nevermind niggers still cant read let alone write....

I know right? Thats what I've been trying to say. No matter what skin color you have, we are all one under Christ.
I, as a devout christian, welcome immigrants in to my country because I know we are one and the same.

It's based on a random skull they found in the area. They built a model around it and went "This is Jesus." which is stupid.