main: 8992 11175
backup: 4724 6739 13200 15016
mode: USB

>WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf
ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt

>CALLSIGN LIST:
henney.com/chm/callsign.htm
panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt (out of date)

>FREQUENCIES:
mwlist.org/mwlist_quick_and_easy.php?area=1&kHz=648

>LIST OF ALTERNATE WEBSDRs THAT CAN BE TUNED TO SKYKING:
[Gist] WebSRD_full_list.txt (embed)

>LISTENING STATION LOCATIONS:
levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

>MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC:
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

Alternative WebSDRs that can be tuned to SKYKING:
[Loc FN21mh] fq 4724 8992 15016
[Loc KO04sd] fq 4724 6739 8992
[Loc GH80Ac] fq 4724 6739 11175
[Loc NO13th] fq 13200 15016
[Loc JN70fq] fq 13200 15016
[Loc LO64dv] fq 6739 13200 15016
[Loc FN20xd] fq 4724 6739 15016
[Loc GG53ob] fq 4724 6739 15016
Full list [Gist] WebSRD_full_list.txt (embed)
Location of listening stations - Maidenhead Grid Square - levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Xh4U0toEeR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Action_Message
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y3n0ru2urW
vocaroo.com/i/s148Io5m7vjf
vocaroo.com/i/s1OTLNk2dpoe
vocaroo.com/i/s01D4fvJTNnF
vocaroo.com/i/s1e7oqmrSi5f
twitter.com/CivMilAir/status/919333528394969088
liveatc.net/flisten.php?icao=rkso&mount=rkso
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-shelters/south-korea-bomb-shelters-forgotten-with-no-food-water-as-north-korea-threat-grows-idUSKBN19S13Z
vocaroo.com/i/s0ypG0nDfm4a
youtube.com/watch?v=_QBBAZQ6FwE
vocaroo.com/i/s0oD1o3MoXmW
newsweek.com/us-military-gets-mysterious-and-false-text-message-evacuate-korean-peninsula-669875
articles.latimes.com/1991-10-02/news/vw-2882_1_ham-radio
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14747/web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping.

You have to name the thread SKYKING, you dip. Not this bullshit that you've done.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I hope Kim Jong Un reads Sup Forums

Know your Nork missiles!

This is the most important one so far. The ICBM unveiled this year, capable of hitting most of the US. Hwasong-14. Liquid fueled 2 stage rocket. Nuclear capable.

2 successful launches this year.

And the second important one.

The Hwasong-12 IRBM. A single stage liquid fueled rocket. Nuclear capable. Capable of reaching Guam/Japan easily.

Out of 6 launches so far, the last 3 have been successful.

EAM up now.

chatter on 8992

Message recording
vocaroo.com/i/s1Xh4U0toEeR

Can I get a rundown on what skyking is?

in all honesty if you here three sky kings after another you know a real happening is incoming and if you hear flashfoxtrot then the united states is under direct attack ie enemy icbm inbound or military attack on homeland. but more chatter on 8992 or 11175 then there is a possible happening. its all about getting /comfy/ and waiting for a happening

lurk moar fag

Ok I get it now. Thanks user get comfy

High priority military messages transmitted over High Frequency radio.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Action_Message

US strategic command (global strike or whatever it's called today), emergency action messages.

Skyking messages are specific ones that go to strategic air assets. They're orders in the from of alpha numeric code (one time pads that can't be cracked).

There's usually 1-2 a day (sometimes none, sometimes several).

An increase in frequency, can point to things going down.

It's mostly just radio geek stuff, though.

trips

Bankloan

chatter on 8992

bankloan transmiting

EAM message from (((Bankloan)))
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y3n0ru2urW

I'm going to bed now. Have a nice happening, lads.

gn

8992 and 11175 reading standard alphanumerics

night user stay /comfy/

11175 is quiet active with short messages

I keep missing them

fuck

Are these skyking messages or other?

its been all stations all staions bankroll bankrool break ones coming in as we speak

what does bankroll mean?

its Back Loan

Bank*

Bankroll or just a daily call sign

He's the guy that controls the interest rates. Federal Reserve Strategic Air Command

My roommate just texted me from PDX saying she saw "stealth jets" taking off. Sent her a pic of a Nighthawk to see if she was fucking with me but she said no not like that, then sent a pic of an F35A and said it "looked like this".
Just got another text from her saying another one took off, but I can't find anything on the military flight tracker.

Is it happening? Just tuned in to bank loan, sounds pretty active

3x back to back all stations

Basic EAM.

Skyking messages start off with such, as "Skyking" is the recipient.

HOLY SHIT HAPPENING BACK TO BACK

I think we're less likely to see action before after Chinese Party Congress is over.

But yeah we could see US response before then.

Bankloan has been active.

Yeah I'm not listening that's why I was asking if it just bullshit daily EAMs.

>When listening in for SKYKANGZ is fucking boring now and you've now dove deeper, searching for DX(s) of oddball countries and searching for number stations

Kill me...

Three EAM's from (((Bankloan)))
vocaroo.com/i/s148Io5m7vjf
vocaroo.com/i/s1OTLNk2dpoe
vocaroo.com/i/s01D4fvJTNnF

We will rain down so much fiat currency that it will block the sun

can we just have a real happening for once like damn norks just fucking do somthing allready

Patience.

SEOUL: North Korea is believed to be preparing to launch a ballistic missile ahead of an upcoming joint naval drill by the US and South Korea, a news report said Saturday, citing a government source.

US-ROK naval drill is from October 16 to October 26.

19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China is from October 18 to October 25.

The next two weeks will be extremely volatile.

vocaroo.com/i/s1e7oqmrSi5f

can confirm bankloan swarm of EAM's
if the stealth crafts cant be tracked they have transponders off, we must be close

twitter.com/CivMilAir/status/919333528394969088
"Pinged up briefly then disappeared.... US Navy Global Hawk #UAV getting ready for take off somewhere?!"

Several back to back EAMs aren't pointing to anything, really. They happen often.

More and more Skyking EAMs are what you look for, as they're going to specific strategic air assets.

praise kek

/this

I was on the receiving end for years. We would decode them all to see if it was our traffic or not.
If it wasn't, we still got an idea what was going on. 90% of the messages were crap. Seriously, just crap. Housekeeping traffic that can only be sent USB to assets that were too far for other means of communication.

Free booty bump.

Seems Seoul is in range of artillery, F*ckin Cancer it is Even in games. WOT etc.

Hope they have some kind of plan to evacuate koreans from those zones when shit hits the fan.

Those could be Koksan guns. Not much else the Norks have has the range necessary to hit Seoul from the reverse slopes on the northern side of the DMZ. Their Grad launchers could if and only if the Russians have sold them or licensed them the very latest rocket designs (which I doubt as even the Russians are just fielding the stuff now).

The North has developed their own MLRS system which has a significantly larger range than both the Koksan or Grad, but they only displayed them for the first time last year and probably don't have very many. There is also the M1985 MLRS but the range on that is unknown. Probably just far enough.

The initial salvos are going to be bad, no doubt about it. But the hyperventilating claims of six gorillion shells per millisecond are exaggerations. The people of Seoul really need to take the threat seriously and start doing evacuation drills and start preparing for what's coming. But they probably won't.

How long, oh Lord? How long until we anally violate the Norks with our huge, veiny, swollen, purple-headed, throbbing Freedom Penis?!?!

I know right? Our aircraft carriers literally have blue balls at this point.

Just sell your Activision-Blizzard stock before shit happens.

>someone made a /skg/ thread that wasn't me finally

fuckin a

Kinda hard to move 20,000,000 people fast enough to make a difference, especially when nobody takes the threat seriously. I mean, it takes days to evacuate perfectly intact cities in the US when they're under threat of a hurricane and those places get whacked by hurricanes often enough to take the threat seriously. A city several times larger that is taken completely unprepared and by surprise is going to be a fucking nightmare, especially when it's being pounded by HE and chemical shells. It'll be like the big explosion scene from a disaster movie.

>The only state outside its range is Florida
YELLOWSTONE ASH RANGE, EVERY HURRICANE, AND NOW THIS; WHEN WILL WE GET A FUCKING HAPPENING IN TAMPA, GODDAMMIT?

>SOUTH KOREA AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL
liveatc.net/flisten.php?icao=rkso&mount=rkso

Tokyo-3 anyone?

Yeah, I know that it's unrealistic. But they do have shelters for a large part of the population, that is good.

But they are not built for nuclear, tho. See pic

Yes, those are 170mm Koksan, and 240mm Multiple Launch Rocket System. Both have estimated range at 60 km. However, the norks have begun to build 300mm MLRS. Bigger problem for the future.

we have chatter on 8992

11175 active

I watched a video on youtube once where some old retiree who was sort of a caretaker for one of those shelters was showing it to an interviewer. It was in pretty rough shape and rather small. I seriously doubt they have shelter space for even 10% of people.

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-shelters/south-korea-bomb-shelters-forgotten-with-no-food-water-as-north-korea-threat-grows-idUSKBN19S13Z

Seems they only have 3200 shelters for all of Seoul, and the majority of citizens don't even know where they are. And they are not protected against chemical attack.

What was the call sign? I couldn't catch it

vocaroo.com/i/s0ypG0nDfm4a

Deersign calling madhouse?

youtube.com/watch?v=_QBBAZQ6FwE

EAM incoming

here we go again

vocaroo.com/i/s0oD1o3MoXmW

Wish North Korea would just do something already.

Anyone remember a few weeks back someone posted a phone screencap of an alleged real world evacuation order from USFK? Turns out it wasn't a LARP. Possible accident or hack?

newsweek.com/us-military-gets-mysterious-and-false-text-message-evacuate-korean-peninsula-669875

yeah was prolly a hack

>many people claimed the message disappeared as soon as they unlocked their phone.

the Emergency Alert System (EAS) on Tv gets hacked all the fucking time but its usually so fucking obvious like a zombie attack or something people ignore it, a recent one was some religious end of the world type troll that a bunch of people prolly freaked out about though in cali.

Milkyway
Glenmore
Sulfate
Shotgun
Original
Orange
Rareness
Quickling
Mailbag
Sheridan
Cigarette
Yeoman
Valorous
Skeptical
Foretell
Implicate
Young Boy
Bedspread
Adversary
Exposure
Challenger
Congame
Immortal
Parasite
Tollroad
Chipshot
Sillabub
Space God
Space Gun
Colonial
Policeman
Carnegie
BankLoan
Airsign

They'll do some more missile tests, and perhaps another nuke test somewhere (the current mountain range looks like it can't handle another), but they'll never do something that could be seen as a direct provocation that will threaten anyone.

They're too smart for that.

If they keep doing nuke tests PLA will do a joint operation with the USA and take them down.

Hell they're still going to do a joint op to take them down after chinese congress is over.

well that blows. I was hoping for more

any of the /skg/ resident hamfags around? wondering if any progress has been made on the 100dollar SDR recommended setup

I doubt China will go in, simply because they're defenseless against any NK nuclear attack. Kim could kill millions of Chinese with just a handful of HS-12s.

I doubt the US will go in either. Trump is just being bad cop to get them to the table.

bump

Might be some activity in the next few hours.

American pigs are subhuman.

Will burn soon.

If you have a look at the picture NK released of their H-bomb, you can see the Hwasong-14 schematic in the background with said bomb in the nosecone, as well as the real nosecone in-front of the actual bomb.

You can conclude that the bomb + HS-14 combo is very real; they're either working on it, or they've already got it all fitted together.

L.O.L.

EAM incoming

Deersign is new call sign with many 666's being mentioned

Hamfags: the Baofeng that I bought thanks to skyking threads arrived today. Turns out there is an infamous repeater here in Los Angeles 147.435 articles.latimes.com/1991-10-02/news/vw-2882_1_ham-radio

Apparently the FCC no longer tunes in broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14747/web

what the fuck is that repeater, i wish i lived in LA

>It's another daily Sup Forums Radio Shitposting Meetup

anyone mess with adsb scope and dump1090

dumping 1090 mhz part seems to be working but its not showing up on the adsb scope program