Why is this picture so hard to understand for right wig retards?

why is this picture so hard to understand for right wig retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_opposing_the_mainstream_scientific_assessment_of_global_warming
youtube.com/watch?v=0gDErDwXqhc
youtube.com/watch?v=h51IP3Z_A9A
thegwpf.org/content/uploads/2016/10/Ridley-GWPFlecture.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll have you know my wig covers both sides of my bonce you double dutchman

>adding CO2 mass to the atmosphere
>rising temps

Air pressure would skyrocket. But it’s not.

Libtards don't understand the carbon cycle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_opposing_the_mainstream_scientific_assessment_of_global_warming

Science is for faggots bro.

Because this warming of the earth has happened literally countless times long before the industrial revolution. The increased CO2 given off by anything human related is maybe increasing its speed by 1-5% at most.

lets go step by step
>man-made climate change is disputed
>aside from "reeeeeee do better", there is no economically soun proposed solution to the aforementioned climate change
>even if there was, no amount of alteration will ever offset the combined effect from India and China

shout "lol righties are stoopid" all you want, but the main issue is that there isn't a solution that will actually work unless you convince everyone everywhere to stop buying from china and india. Which would completely halt electronics production since china is the only powerhouse willing to poison it's land, air, water and people to get the components required for modern day conveniences.

tl;dr: fuck you

gtfo globe earth shill

>globe earth
try harder

in your retarded pic there's no more atmosphere. Try to at least be somewhat objective and while you're at it you need to throw Van Der Sloot in jail for murdering Natalie Holloway. Do that and maybe your country will have the moral high ground.

Carbon Tax

Because you're picture is retarded. The most important greenhouse gas is LITERALLY not on your image. And that gas is H2O, or water vapor.

Water vapor accounts for roughly 95% of the greenhouse effect on earth, and the whole crux of global warming theory is that the slight amount of warming from additional CO2 (lab experiments have it at about 1.1 degrees C per doubling of concentration) will be AMPLIFIED by feedback effects.

The problem is that there is no real way of knowing the full impact of the feedbacks because there are literally millions of possible variables. But it is highly likely, given that the earth has not had runaway warming in the past despite CO2 concentrations much higher than present in our history, that the net combination of feedbacks has a DAMPENING effect on CO2's warming perturbation.

Moreover, since the effect of CO2 is logarithmic (warming is constant from any doubling), and there is an effective limit to the CO2 we can emit that is probably no more than 1000 ppm, there is an upper limit to the warming that we can expect. A dampened CO2 climate sensitivity, at say 0.5x, would mean we are likely to see less than a single degree of warming from all of this, making CO2 emissions a giant nothingburger of a problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=0gDErDwXqhc

youtube.com/watch?v=h51IP3Z_A9A

Hm. Skyrocket. Just like adding a few drops to you bath makes your bathtub explode.

The oxygen volume mixing ratio actually has gone down by a tiny amount, you can deduce this from o2 a-band measurements from space and having well-constrained surface pressure.

I’m a white supremacist who supports eugenics, weed and recognises the legitimacy of climate change. Somehow I’m a minority on this board

they understand it.
they just believe right-wing magical thinking where it doesn't matter or will be solved by some Elon Musk dude,
who they will invest in and retire extremely wealthy
so they'll finally feel good about that vote to kill the estate tax.

lol at Sup Forums

I used that picture in my slide show for my earth science class, got an A for the project over all. But nah senpai that shits fake, aliens n shet.

How retarded are you? Did u even read his post? How do you supposed we go about implementing and enforcing a carbon tax on China?

You're neatly ignoring the effects of warming on the biosphere. "Just a bit warmer" isn't quite the end of the story considering the global carbon cycle, precipitation patterns and so forth.

Please end your life

Americans don't believe in science and molecules.
The Bible doesn't mention chemistry.

ww3 before that. barking up wrong tree

Then why does the right-wing hate electric cars?
Which, btw, are very nice to drive (dem torques).

>why does the right-wing hate electric cars

the right wing hates anything that seems associated with save-the-earth causes.
in fact, they hate almost everything new
unless it's a new way to kill other people.

Was limiting my response to the subject of equilibrium climate sensitivity. No catastrophic effects are expected from a lukewarming of the planet.

But you raise a good point about the biosphere, cuz there's good news on that fron too.

thegwpf.org/content/uploads/2016/10/Ridley-GWPFlecture.pdf

>completely unscientific propaganda diagram
"hard to understand"

Because the warming began before the industrial revolution?

Eugenics=self improvement
Climate change beliefs = securing earth's future
Weed= OUCH this is where you fall, weed is an addictive substance that creates lazyness in people, I don't want that shit on my race, leave it to the nig nogs

I always thought radiation was based more on mass and temperature than composition of the body. Maybe I'm wrong.

Get out

This. A rational, lucid leaf.

Let's start with every breath you exhale.

News?
Global greening was swiftly and impressively shown in NDVI data decades ago as one of the low-hanging fruits of evidence in favour of the mainstream hypotheses.

1st post Bst post

I'd also like to add that things like hurricanes are cooling processes that dramatically cool the waters and the air around them. Earth warms, earth cools itself down. Almost like there's a whole symbiotic world that has sustained life for millions of years. Hell, once it gets too warm, shit starts erupting and cools the whole planet right on back down again with all that smoke and ash.

why is it so hard to make an original thread for left wing retards?