"Hey user nice to meet you! We're your new neighbors."

"Hey user nice to meet you! We're your new neighbors."

How do you respond Sup Forums

W-would you maybe be interested in a threesome? My boipussy is very tight.

"Hey guys, you look like normal people so welcome!"

Fuck off, we're full

This message is for jason , ehh , nichols , ive been listeing to him on fox , uh ,this fucking nigger , y´now , niggers aint gonna get satisfied until you change every fucking piece of shit holiday to nigger day. Okay you can have it! Lets change Martin Luther King- NIGGER DAY , Christmas- NIGGER DAY , Columbuy-NIGGER DAY. He´s talking about columbus killing 200000 people , well it the fucking camel nigger that got the nigger blood in ´em, the terrorists , the fucking syrian muslim piece of shit isis nigger terrorists , dont you give a shit about them? I mean how many did they kill , the fucking camel niggers , how many fucking nigger ,in , eeehm , Africa by other niggers? Huh? You tell me that! How about the trafficking, the nigger trafficking of young children?
How about that you fucking piece of shit?Huh? Youre unbelievable , you peop- , you niggers are unbelievable. I mean , its just ,you blame everybody else for your demise and you know what? You love to got a bleeding heart because thats how you survive- by playing the fucking victims. You people cant live in a civilized society because youre fucking primates and uncivilized. 50 % of murders in Iowa, 50% of murders in this fucking country are commited by fucking niggers ander there is like what- 15% of you people? Yknow you dont belong here, you fucking dont belong

I love you Sup Forums

Hi, boys. Would you like to see my dragon dildo collection? I might even be willing to share. (wink, wink.)

See this fence? Don't ever cross it. Ever.

>being sodomites
Hell is for ever!

Tbh I'd ask if they wanted to be gymbros. Gay dudes love the gym and won't skip on you

Stay away from my kids you faggots

ask them if they can hook me up with roids desu

Ok, enjoy your stay. See you around.

*Never again speak with them after 10 years.*

They'd rather skip into if you understand what I am insinuating

Id just not talk to them

Dammit, I was going to say that.

Aids is the cure! And trash pick up is Thursday.

aaagh

Ask if they have any Molly and if they are into 3somes

I"d have no problem at all

I rejoice because they aren't niggers.

Homos are good couples because they'll make the neighborhood go up in value. Unlike other unwanted that tank your house value

>faggot
checks out

Hope you mother fuckers can bake. Been a long time since I had a nice pie, or red velvet.

>How do you respond Sup Forums
Hey, welcome to the neighborhood! Want to come in for some beers?

agreed

I'm only attracted to gay men who are only attracted to women no homo

That guy in the pink shirt...He's so dreamy... too bad he's attracted to ugly guys...He looks like such a big guy too

>How do you respond Sup Forums

pic related

lol at Sup Forums

Slam the door in there degenerate gay faces
Go in the bathroom and vomit
Sell house

"Hey if you ever want a threesome, just knock."

Stand up point to my butt and say this is for pooping!!!!

welcome to the neighbourhood, my boipussy is ready, also you should get your teeth whitened.

>2017
>Not sucking penis because you're not a homophobic racist bigot
kys

Goddamnit my post was absolutely wasted. I knew I should have taken it more seriously.

my first thought as well. at the very least they'll probably have a nice flowerbed in the front yard and a tastefully decorated home

Checked

Also checked

Introduce myself and be polite and never speak to them again.

I make it a point to keep to myself and never become friends with neighbors. Avoids awkward daily conversations.

Don't be late for the orgy!

Hi. Welcome to the neighborhood. If you need anything while setting up house, let me know.

Oh and the OP? He lives in that red brick house over there. he's an asshole, see? Nobody likes him. Fortunately, he doesn't come outside a lot, so you probably will never have to deal with him.

"Oh hey, nice to meet you!"

I shared a room with a gay guy for 4 months when I was in the Army, not a big deal. Only time him being gay came up was when we talked about life after the Army and he said he was getting a sex change.

Frankly I find the only time LGBTs bother me is when they complain about not being represented enough in media. Not every show/movie needs a character that says "I'm gay! Look how gay I am! I'm not a stereotype! Look how much I love my gay partner!"

I'd tell them that 55% of all homosexuals are pedophiles then I would search their home at gunpoint

Which one of you haa the best drug hookups.
Because fags have great drug dealers

Why do gays have bigger dicks? Seems to me if no women are around, you can be more manly. Use turkey basters. And wear more condoms. I wonder if there’s a cure and preventative for HIV. Oh but there is.
>reads fine print
>doesnt work on women
I wonder what else people aren’t understanding about all this. Seems the fucking male gender isn’t as bad as we thought
>oh and youre both uncut too
Adopt me?

>human adult males actually paid for any of the clothing in that image