Jesus christ and his Apostles founded the traditional catholic church

Jesus christ and his Apostles founded the traditional catholic church.

Other urls found in this thread:

pappaspost.com/greek-orthodox-churches-become-makeshift-shelters-for-refugees-on-lesvos/
voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape#Christianity
orthodoxwiki.org/Filioque
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Adenauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Gauck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solidarity_(Polish_trade_union)
savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html
savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And the current catholic church is a corrupt pit of degenerates, your point?

That the traditional catholic church was founded by Jesus christ and his Apostles.

And yes, the current catholic church is a corrupt pit of degenerates, Thats why a purge is needed, to clear out the Vatican and refill those positions with real traditional Catholics.

Yep, with no pope, no apostasy, and a lowercase 'c.' No "canonizing saints," no confession to church officials necessary (least of all in pre-organized, repeated prayer), etc etc

Matthew Chapter 16 verse 18 *And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

commentary of the holy ghost:And I say to thee, and tell thee why I before declared, (John i. 42.) that thou shouldst be called Peter, for thou art constituted the rock upon which, as a foundation, I will build my Church, and that so firmly, as not to suffer the gates (i.e. the powers) of hell to prevail against its foundation; because if they overturn its foundation, (i.e. thee and thy successors) they will overturn also the Church that rests upon it. Christ therefore here promises to Peter, that he and his successors should be to the end, as long as the Church should last, its supreme pastors and princes. (Tirinus) --- In the Syriac tongue, which is that which Jesus Christ spoke, there is no difference of genders, as there is in Latin, between petra, a rock, and Petrus, Peter; hence, in the original language, the allusion was both more natural and more simple. (Bible de Vence) --- Thou art Peter;[2] and upon this (i.e. upon thee, according to the literal and general exposition of the ancient Fathers) I will build my church. It is true St. Augustine, in one or two places, thus expounds these words, and upon this rock, (i.e. upon myself:) or upon this rock, which Peter hath confessed: yet he owns that he had also given the other interpretation, by which Peter himself was the rock.

Some Fathers have also expounded it, upon the faith, which Peter confessed; but then they take not faith, as separated from the person of Peter, but on Peter, as holding the true faith. No one questions but that Christ himself is the great foundation-stone, the chief corner-stone, as St. Paul tells the Ephesians; (Chap. ii, ver. 20.) but it is also certain, that all the apostles may be called foundation-stones of the Church, as represented Apocalypse xxi. 14. In the mean time, St. Peter (called therefore Cephas, a rock) was the first and chief foundation-stone among the apostles, on whom Christ promised to build his Church. (Witham) --- Thou art Peter, &c. As St. Peter, by divine revelation, here made a solemn profession of his faith of the divinity of Christ, so in recompense of this faith and profession, our Lord here declares to him the dignity to which he is pleased to raise him: viz. that he, to whom he had already given the name of Peter, signifying a rock, (John i. 42.) should be a rock indeed, of invincible strength, for the support of the building of the church; in which building he should be next to Christ himself, the chief foundation-stone, in quality of chief pastor, ruler, and governor; and should have accordingly all fulness of ecclesiastical power, signified by the keys of the kingdom of heaven. --- Upon this rock, &c. The words of Christ to Peter, spoken in the vulgar language of the Jews, which our Lord made use of, were the same as if he had said in English, Thou art a rock, and upon this rock I will build my church. So that, by the plain course of the words, Peter is here declared to be the rock, upon which the church was to be built; Christ himself being both the principal foundation and founder of the same. Where also note, that Christ by building his house, that is, his Church, upon a rock, has thereby secured it against all storms and floods, like the wise builder.

Matthew vii. 24, 25.) --- The gates of hell, &c. That is, the powers of darkness, and whatever Satan can do, either by himself or his agents. For as the Church is here likened to a house, or fortress, built on a rock; so the adverse powers are likened to a contrary house or fortress,the gates of which, i.e. the whole strength, and all the efforts it can make, will never be able to prevail over the city or Church of Christ. By this promise we are fully assured, that neither idolatry, heresy, nor any pernicious error whatsoever shall at any time prevail over the Church of Christ. (Challoner) --- The gates, in the Oriental style, signify the powers; thus, to this day, we designate the Ottoman or Turkish empire by the Ottoman port. The princes were wont to hold their courts at the gates of the city. (Bible de Vence)

The verse doesn't say ANY of those things, and to state that your three posts' worth of unfounded speculation is "Biblical" is the literal definition of heresy.

There is no pope in the Bible. Peter being an important church founder and finding salvation has absolutely nothing to do with the traditions of the pope, and the burden of proof is on you -- and that burden isn't satisfied by the wild pseudo-inferences of your Catholic study bible.

It's biblical, The father made peter the pope! The son made peter the pope! the holy ghost made peter the pope!

how did you miss that

I missed it because it's literally not there.

Mat 16 17-18
17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[b] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[c] will not overcome it.

No pope. No succession, no formal organization, no heretical Catholic traditions -- which are literally what the pharisees were criticized for, putting rabbinical tradition over God's commands. Peter's simply instrumental in starting the church. Nothing that encompasses the uppercase C Catholic church is EVER described in the Bible, least of all in these passages. I fear for the soul of the man that says the Bible is the truth, and then makes idols out of both traditions, and other men.

Read the douay rheims bible with all commentary
it's there

Do you read what you type?

If it's not in the Bible, but another guy writing about the Bible really insists it's there, then it's heretical. Period. No amount of commentary changes what's written in the Bible.

But Catholics seem to struggle with that, because so much of the Gospel runs contrary to their beliefs.

Mat 23:9
And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

Matthew 6:7
"And when you are praying, do not use meaningless repetition as the Gentiles do, for they suppose that they will be heard for their many words.

Mary had other children
Matthew 13:55-56
"Is not this the carpenter's son? Is not His mother called Mary, and His brothers, James and Joseph and Simon and Judas? "And His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this man get all these things?"

Mary and Joseph consumated after Christ' birth
Matthew 1:24-25
"And Joseph awoke from his sleep and did as the angel of the Lord commanded him, and took Mary as his wife, but kept her a virgin until she gave birth to a Son; and he called His name Jesus."

Mary is NOT the mediator
1 Timothy 2:5
"For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus."

I can continue.

pls continue, this is really interesting

All Christians are saints
Corinthians 1:2
"To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus, saints by calling, with all who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours" 1

Ephesians 1:1
"Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are at Ephesus and who are faithful in Christ Jesus"

Philippians 1:1
"Paul and Timothy, bond-servants of Christ Jesus, To all the saints in Christ Jesus who are in Philippi, including the overseers and deacons"

Romans 1:7
"to all who are beloved of God in Rome, called as saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."

No Biblical doctrine of bishop celibacy/no children... Bible actually states bishop MUST be a husband of one wife, have children
1 Timothy 3:2-5
"A bishop, then, must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, temperate, prudent, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not addicted to wine or pugnacious, but gentle, peaceable, free from the love of money. He must be one who manages his own household well, keeping his children under control with all dignity (but if a man does not know how to manage his own household, how will he take care of the church of God?)"

1 Timothy 4:1-3
"But the Holy Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron, men who forbid marriage and advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth."

Peter was married, NOT celibate
Mark 1:30
"Now Simon's mother-in-law was lying sick with a fever; and immediately they spoke to Jesus about her."

> would agree 110% with you if the traditional Catholic Church had remained Orthodox.
it didn't, it became a mutant after several Popes had their way with the Church just like they would with a vulgar woman
don't forget kikes are attacking us, defend here too :
Christ save us all, us worthless sinners.

actually the Roman Catholic church is the last remnants of what used to be the Roman Cult

when they were putting true gnostic christians to death in the Colosseum, they co-opted the movement and created a "Church" to get in on the money making opportunities of fooling sheep...

Make sure you have the right version of the bible, the douay rheims bible, and read all commentary with it, you know what commentary is right?

Hes a self interpreting protestant from the sounds of it.. the holy ghosts commentary isn't good enough for them, so they have to make up their own.

just like Luther, stole church property [the bible]and made up his own version of gods word.

how does one become a good christian?

>holy ghosts commentary
Christians call that The Bible. Catholics think that, eh, somehow GOD'S WORD wasn't just right the first go around, so he had to go back and make commentary for clarification. But TRUST THEM, their bible, which adds a bunch of stuff not found anywhere else, including the original NT manuscripts (all 5700 of them), is DEFINITELY the truth.

BTW: Nothing here is an "interpretation," literally what the text says.

All apostles had right to marry, including Peter
1 Corinthians 9:5
"Do we not have a right to take along a believing wife, even as the rest of the apostles and the brothers of the Lord and Cephas?"

Church services should be given in understood languages -- i.e., NOT Latin
1 Corinthians 14:19
"in the church I desire to speak five words with my mind so that I may instruct others also, rather than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue."

Catholic "version" of ten commandments REMOVES IDOLATRY (!), to justify praying to Mary, statues, etc.
Exodus 20:4-5
"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. You shall not worship them or serve them."

Infant baptism (or any baptism w/o repenting) has nothing to do with salvation and is not Biblical
Mark 16:16
"He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.

Romans 3:10b
None does good; no, not even one.

Repent and call on Christ as your savior. The change that comes as a result of salvation -- that is, spiritual "fruits" -- come NEXT in sequence, not first. Every single sin is deserving of death in God's eyes, which is why we needed Christ as our savior. No action we can do or word we can speak can ever undo our own sin; we can only accept and embrace the ransom Jesus gave for us.

In general, baptist churches are going to have the highest percentage of solid, gospel-accurate, Biblical congregations and pastors, but I would NOT advise you to shy away from a church you feel called to because of "secondary" issues (other than the truth of scripture and Christ dying for our sins). While they may be wrong about some relatively unimportant things, if people are coming to Christ, the return to sound secondary doctrine will come around as a result, whenever God elects for that to happen.

I'd get in with a church, read the gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John), and really understand the gravity of your sin so you can truly repent. God loves you more than you could imagine

The Catholic Church hijacked the teachings of Jesus. The common image of Jesus is some Borgia imposter also.

Orthodoxy is a mutant, schismatic, choosing their pope rather then letting god decide who leads.

also, Novus ordo Catholics and traditional Catholics, have been praying for Russia, through the holy rosary and the latin mass, don't forget that. Praying for Russia to be consecrated to our lady's most immaculate heart, don't forget that.

Christians call that The Bible. Protestants think that, eh, somehow GOD'S WORD wasn't just right the first go around, so LUTHER had to go back and make commentary for clarification.

fixed
Lets not forget the devil used scripture to temp our lord and savior in the desert.

READ! Read! the douay rheims bible!! with all commentary!!! important!
it's there!!

Heretics spread heresies, what's new..
The catholic church was founded by christ and his apostles how's that a hijacking, Protestants and all other so called Christians Hijacked the teachings of christ.. Stop projecting this hard, you're trying to spread confusion among the innocent, and god is not confusing.

>Orthodoxy is a mutant, schismatic, choosing their pope rather then letting god decide who leads.
>also, Novus ordo Catholics and traditional Catholics, have been praying for Russia, through the holy rosary and the latin mass, don't forget that. Praying for Russia to be consecrated to our lady's most immaculate heart, don't forget that.
No, I can't agree with that. Orthodoxy is what Catholicism used to be until the 11th century, don't forget that at some point the Catholic Church was Orthodox before she lost her way, back when there was no need to be called 'orthodox' to be so ...

>LUTHER had to go back and make commentary for clarification.

Literally nobody believes this. Prove me wrong.

>Lets not forget the devil used scripture to temp our lord and savior in the desert.
And Christ rejected the twisted words that satan tried to use for a meaning other than their actual intent. What's your point? Do you seriously believe oral tradition is more important than the Bible?

>READ! Read! the douay rheims bible!! with all commentary!!! important!
Absolutely not. "Bibles" container "commentary" from "the spirit" that was added after the fact and IS NOT FOUND IN THE ORIGINAL GREEK OR HEBREW should NEVER be read, except perhaps to debunk the anti-biblical heresies they contain.

Do you really think God is so incompetent that 1) He could not accurately preserve his word today for the vast majority of Christians, and 2) He had to go back and "comment" on His own Holy word that He wrote in the first place?

Orthodox aren't Christians, but heretics because they don't believe that the holy ghost comes from the father and the son, they also believe man decides who's pope, Catholics believe god decided whos pope.

>Orthodox aren't Christians, but heretics because they don't believe that the holy ghost comes from the father and the son
No no no, that what the Catholic Church believed too that it comes only from the Father until some Pope said it comes from both
>they also believe man decides who's pope, Catholics believe god decided whos pope.
yes well they vote for a Pope, no?
Orthodox are unchanged Christians.

>Literally nobody believes this. Prove me wrong.
Traditional Catholics do, There's a false religion based off Luther.

>And Christ rejected the twisted words that satan tried to use for a meaning other than their actual intent. What's your point? Do you seriously believe oral tradition is more important than the Bible?
Point is, thats why protestants do all the time, twist truths to form their hate towards god and his holy virginal mother, What moron would hate the mother of our savior and his church that HE FOUNDED THROUGHT HIS APOSTLES, Satan maybe.

>Absolutely not. "Bibles" container "commentary" from "the spirit" that was added after the fact and IS NOT FOUND IN THE ORIGINAL GREEK OR HEBREW should NEVER be read, except perhaps to debunk the anti-biblical heresies they contain.

That spirt is the holy ghost, the god you claim to worship, you have no trust in god who's works are held within the traditional catholic church, you trust Luther and yourself.

>Do you really think God is so incompetent that 1) He could not accurately preserve his word today for the vast majority of Christians, and 2) He had to go back and "comment" on His own Holy word that He wrote in the first place?
1)He didn't, its called the traditional catholic faith, scripture and tradition, we didn't lose anything heretic.. you fake Christians are lost, 2) He obviously wanted it to be hidden until it was the right time.

Protestants don't "hate" Mary. They acknowledge that she's a sinner like everyone else, and is NOT the mediator. If you pray to Mary, you're violating the Gospel.

If the Roman Catholic church gave the world the Bible, being infallible, then why did Rome reject or question the inspiration of James and Hebrews , then later accept it? Conversely, Rome accepted as scripture books that were later rejected. If the Catholic church really is illuminated by the Holy Spirit so that men can trust her as "God's organization", why was she so wrong about something so simple? Should not the "Holy See" have known?

If a passage had to be amended with "commentary," it wasn't infallible.

Nun bet' zu deinem Judengott - er hört dich nicht

Read an extra scriptural source to get the real truth. What are you Mormon?

Your both wrong. The Son is the earthly manifestation of the Father, the Holy Spirit is the Messiahs spirit, and is eternal on earth.

Fun fact, which church you belong to does not matter as long as you do not willfully manipulate the scripture to fit your interpretation. Or in layman's term, be a Christian, not an apostate. Revear no false idols, keep the commandments and know your place far from wealth and the established midst of society. Understand the pagans, but do not believe them. Be thankful for the saints and the martyrs who paved the way for your faith and stand against the lies of those who call God himself Pantera (ancient GI Joe).

read nicea I maggot

Catholics aren't Christian

Wrong the Orthodoxy is the basis for Christianity; the contrast is the Gnosis which isn't Christian and believes in 2 Gods and not in Jesus Earthly coming, meaning they don't believe he was ever embalmed. And Christ just meaning the embalmed the weren't Christians. If you spew bs at least get the terminology right...

They believe in the physical coming of Christ and his resurrection and his embalmment. Therefore they are. Also, learn the fucking terms any church in more than one country is Catholic, so any church committed to the gospel is Catholic. If you wanna criticize Roman Catholics call them that.

The correct term is a heretic. any willful change or addition to the scripture to change it's meaning is a heresy. the term is used as a judgement, but it really isn't it's just an observation.,,

I love how you qualified that with 'traditional'.

Lol, whatever buddy.

L.O.L. this.

Pretty sure it was founded by the church fathers you fucking imbecile, that's why they are called that. They acted in the tradition of Christ, and the apostles but the church fathers fathered the church.

pappaspost.com/greek-orthodox-churches-become-makeshift-shelters-for-refugees-on-lesvos/

voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html

> Patriarch Bartholomew, the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians, is urging Europe to stop trying to divide what he calls economic migrants from asylum seekers.

> Bartholomew is scheduled to visit the Greek island of Lesbos on Saturday along with Pope Francis, and Athens Archbishop Ieronymos, the head of the Church of Greece, to raise awareness about the troubled state of refugees and migrants in Europe.

> The symbolic visit is intended to reiterate the Christian moral duty to show hospitality to strangers, Bartholomew said in an interview published Friday. He added that countries in Europe should find inspiration in the generosity shown by Lesbos residents.

> Illegal immigrants make 10 % of the population of Greece

daily reminder that the orthodox patriarchs are exactly the same shit , and they have repeatly condemned right wing movements like Golden Dawn

But why would it be otherwise?

Christianity rejects all wordly concerns altogether

Christians corrupted the very meaning of Agape

In the Greek-Roman world, love meant "common feeling of mutual interest born out of shared experiences"

yet Christians expect us to love people we don't know, that we don't care about, just so that we can fill ourselves with misguided pride about how we are friends of mankind itself!

and they twist this meaning so much, that here they want us to believe that the Crusaders loved every single damn person that they slaughtered in Constantinople

Because, according to Sup Forums christians, Love is not about shared interest, it is about telling to yourself "how I love that guy" right before cutting his head off

Yeah, it's hilarious when Catholics try and try and try, when we all know they are the Whore of Babylon and base their beliefs on Babylonian Mysticism. NOT THE BIBLE.

In the Greek-Roman world, love meant "common feeling of mutual interest born out of shared experiences"

Early Christians expanded it to a commandment of loving people that we don't know, that we don't care about, just so that we can fill ourselves with misguided pride about how we are friends of mankind itself

and then come right-wing christians to twist tthe meaning even more

so here they want us to believe that the Crusaders loved every single damn person that they slaughtered in Constantinople

Because, according to Sup Forums christians, Love is not about shared interest, it is about telling to yourself "how I love that guy" right before cutting his head off

dude, if you wanna hate your enemies, just do that, and stop mentally masturbating about how better and so much more heaven-deserving you are than your enemies because you somehow declared that you loved him while killing him

christian semantics are enough of a mess as they are, and then Sup Forums christians wanna add an extra layer of absurdity and mental masturbation

Agape never has conveyed any sort of violent or agressive implication

even among christian writers it has always meant means "a selfless love that is passionately committed to the well-being of others", no implication of tough love whatsoever

see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape#Christianity

> thus being meek does not being being meek and we can actually ignore 'Do Not Resist', and we can actually kill our enemies

that is where the schizophrenia of right-wing christians kicks in

the whore of babylon is atheism, Protestantism, communism, homosexuality, islam, anything that attacks the traditional catholic church is of her. NOT GODS CHURCH WHO IS REPERSENTED BY MARY HIS IMMACULATE VIRGINAL MOTHER.
anything that isn't traditional catholic is a whore of babylon.
And Mary IS IMMACULATE WITHOUT SIN, because GOD SAID SO, through his CHURCH.. She's a MEDIATOR because GOD her son SAID SO, the holy ghost revealed so to the counsel of Trent or whatever counsel not quite sure which counsel.. it's obvious the holy ghost straighten out those book problems, so i wouldn't worry there.

I'm just going to paste this from Orthowiki, reasons why the filioque is heterodox:

OBJECTIONS TO FILIOQUE ON DOCTRINAL GROUNDS:
- It is contrary to Scripture, particularly in John 15:26: "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me." Thus, Christ never describes the Holy Spirit as proceeding from himself, but only mentions the Spirit's procession in terms of the Father.

- The justifications for including the filioque in the Creed—bolstering the divinity of the Son and emphasizing the unity of the Trinity—are redundant, given the original wording of the Creed. That is, the Son already is described as "light of light, very God of very God," and so forth. The Spirit also "with the Father and Son together is worshiped and glorified."
Additionally, the Creed itself begins with a statement of belief in "one God."

- The filioque distorts Orthodox Triadology by making the Spirit a subordinate member of the Trinity. Traditional Triadology consists in the notion that for any given trait, it must be either common to all Persons of the Trinity or unique to one of them. Thus, Fatherhood is unique to the Father, while begottenness is unique to the Son, and procession unique to the Spirit. Godhood, however, is common to all, as is eternality, uncreatedness, and so forth. Positing that something can be shared by two Persons (i.e., being the source of the Spirit's procession) but not the other is to elevate those two Persons at the expense of the other. Thus, the balance of unity and diversity is destroyed.

orthodoxwiki.org/Filioque

how dare Christians expect you to interact with people you don't know? don't they know how socially inept you are?

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>All Christians are Cucks #5
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Adenauer
>Konrad Hermann Joseph Adenauer was a German statesman who served as the first post-war Chancellor of Germany (West Germany) from 1949 to 1963.
>He was the first leader of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU), a Christian Democratic party that under his leadership became, and has since usually been the most influential party in the country.
>He displayed a strong dedication to a broad vision of market-based liberal democracy and anti-communism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany
>West Germany joined NATO in 1955
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Gauck
>is the President of Germany, serving since March 2012. A former Lutheran pastor, he came to prominence as an anti-communist civil rights activist in East Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
>the daughter of Horst Kasner, a Lutheran pastor and a native of Berlin, and his wife Herlind, born in 1928 in Danzig (now Gdańsk, Poland)
>is a German politician who is currently Chancellor of Germany. She is also the leader of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
>From 1979, as an advocate of 'open societies', Soros financially supported dissidents including Poland's Solidarity movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solidarity_(Polish_trade_union)
>first trade union in a Warsaw Pact country that was not controlled by a communist party.
>anti-Soviet social movement ranging from people associated with the Catholic Church
>CIA covert support
>In Sollicitudo rei socialis, a major document of Catholic Social Teaching, Pope John Paul II identifies the concept of solidarity with the poor and marginalized as a constitutive element of the Gospel and human participation in the common good.

More like, there never been more churches, while Christian Democrats didn't even exist in Socialism. Pro-refugee faggots are all Christian.

>Why do people care about berating an increasingly irrelevant religion anyway?
Because they're not irrelevant. They actively fund and even run many of the boats coming from Africa to Europe.

savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html

savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity

John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”

John 3:1-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

John 6:25 – And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”

John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…

Mark 13:30 (shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
“Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.”

Matthew 10:23
“When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.”

Luke 9:27
“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.”

Ephesians 6:5
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,

Luke 6:30
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.

Romans 12:17
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.

Luke 6:35
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."

1 Thessalonians 5:15
See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.

1 John 4:20 - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1 John 2:9 - He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Matthew 6:15 - But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Luke 6:27 - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you

Colossians 3:13 - Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.

Romans 12:17
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.

Luke 6:35
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."

Luke 6:29
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either."

> babylon is atheism
this might come as a shock to you but Christians were proud of being atheists under roman law. Most martyrs died accused of superstition and atheism. you just spit into the faces you saints...

Matthew 5:39
"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also

Proverbs 17:5
He who mocks the poor taunts his Maker; He who rejoices at calamity will not go unpunished.

Proverbs 25:21
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;

King James Bible
If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.

1 Corinthians 6:7
The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you are thoroughly defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?

Matthew 5:40
if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;

Saints are only saints if they believed in the traditional catholic faith, you speak heresy.

Yes, and that church is the Orthodox Church. What we call catholics today have strayed from tradition unfortunatley.

horrible! how dare this jesus guy question your greatness? knowing your place, being among the weak and trusting in god is for BETA MALES. if only Matthew 10:14 and Luke 9:5 talked specifically about how to handle you overwhelming theological and logical rigor!

1 John 2:18
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

Matthew 16:27-28
For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.

Matthew 24:34
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Matthew 10:23
When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Luke 14:26
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple."

Matt. 10:35-37
“For I have come to turn a man against his father a daughter against her mother a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law---a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.”

Matthew 19:29
And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.

Proverbs 3:5
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding”

2 Corinthians 5:7
“For we live by faith, not by sight.”

Proverbs 14:12
“There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.”

Proverbs 28:26
“Those who trust in themselves are fools, but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe.”

When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)

He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt. (Deuteronomy 10:18-19)

When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner. (Leviticus 19:9-10)

Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)

saint paul would be an example of such a saint. you are too dumb for bait, but I am too bored not to pursue this.

Turn the other cheek is mistranslated/misinterpreted meme: This is not true whatsoever. There are MANY (too many to list) verses in the Bible that are anti-European and anti-Aryan.
>When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)
>Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)
>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)

Christianity as a whole is about betrayal

You people may love to notice that Jesus made two sword references, but Jesus stopped his followers from actually using any sword to attack their enemies, and reprimanded them for misunderstanding

Indeed, the second sword reference was very explicit who the sword would be pointing at, protip: it wasn't to be used against your enemies, but your own damn family: "I do not come to bring peace, but to set a man against his own household" (anything else would contradict both "love your enemies and lend them anything they want" and "if someone does not his own family, your wife, children and yourself he can't be my follower")

Christianity is an inversion of reality, and the only way to claim otherwise is to actively ignore everything Jesus said except 3 or 4 quotes entirely removed from their follow-up verses or any context whatsoever.

You really believe that Paul was supposed to slaughter the Romans?? That all those christian martyrs got their own damn cult wrong?

ITT: Extremely deluded people that wanna follow the commands of a Jew that promised to make their families divide and even asked them to hate themselves and their own families (!!!!) so that they may perhaps-- have a slight chance of worshiping a Jewish War God for the rest of eternity

I mean really, what is even the point of this nonsense?

You just like the idea of sucking a jewish war god cock every second for eternity? is that it?

If not, what exactly attracts you to this insane cult, which Pope nowadays outright calls for the invasion of Europe!

superior intellect and impressive collection of images portraying cuckoldry

eastern rome remained christian and got cucked and by god, it got cucked hard, to this day their capital is still turk and muslimn

to believe that Christianity is about making empires strong is absurd

Why did Saint Augustine write that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches to the Greek Orthodoxs actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!

you even talk about spaniards, you do know this religion of power of yours didn't prevent them from being occupied by Islam for 700 years right?

Should be normal for a shtiskin like yourself.

Man and it only took one thousand years for the ORIGINAL church to be founded

Saint paul was a traditional catholic, because he believed god and his teachings.. our just an evil man.

yes, I accept your copy pasting arguments and posting interracial cuck porn into my normality. I believe it is regularly in the bounds of your character to do so.

it was technically founded with god, so its been around forever and will be.

should have just said NO U you reddit faggot don't need to go into your shitty sex life Mohamed

First post
* * * * Post.

i'm an ex-christian of 30yrs m8

Sure he did....

well, you still spit in his face by insulting those who died for atheism and superstition like him. you called him babel. enjoy the fires of hell son.

I'm pretty sure letting foreigners go in and OUT of your country is not the same as letting them replace you without them even converting to your religion

read through the other scriptures I've posted.

NICE DRUG RUNNING MASONIC CITY STATE YOU HERETICAL NIGGERS

>should have just said NO U you reddit faggot don't need to go into your shitty sex life Mohamed

well you didn't because your superior intellect led you to create a bastion of pure intellect by combining r/athism and r/wifesharing into very serious posts on an imageboard

Nah, fuck yeshua.

>And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

In that context, he is criticising the Pharisees and trying to get people to stop having so much faith in them. By saying "call no man rabbi, father or doctor", he is using the rhetorical device of hyperbole to shock people into listening. If we were to take every hyperbolic statement as a commandment, we would be forbidden by using the terms "teacher", "father" and "doctor", as well as cutting off our hands and gouging our eyes to prevent sinning.

>"And when you are praying, do not use meaningless repetition as the Gentiles do, for they suppose that they will be heard for their many words".

And if we are to take "meaningless repitition" as any prayer which is said more than twice, then that is a problem, because Jesus contradicts himself a mere two sentences later when he instructs his followers to repeat the Lord's Prayer. Again, its about context, in the passage, he is criticising the Pharisees and pagans for making long, showy prayers in order to impress their peers.

>"Is not this the carpenter's son? Is not His mother called Mary, and His brothers, James and Joseph and Simon and Judas? "And His sisters, are they not all with us?

This isn't absolute, hard proof that Mary had other children. It has always been accepted in the Church that Joseph had children from a previous marriage. Having "half brothers" these days may be rare, but nott back in those times.

>"And Joseph awoke from his sleep and did as the angel of the Lord commanded him, and took Mary as his wife, but kept her a virgin until she gave birth to a Son; and he called His name Jesus."

You don't need to know much about linguistics to know that "until" doesn't necessarily imply action ("until the day I die")

I just came from my first church session since I was a little kid. This is in Melbourne. There was lots of ceremony and hymns I did not know. I thought a Sunday morning session would be packed but the church was practically empty, and the people who were there were mostly non whites, old people and a few families with young children. I was expecting more. I don't know....

yeah totally i dont even know what you are fucking talking about. you seem extremely ass hurt nigger

Your a joke and clearly being influenced by evil powers, bless yourself with holy water or say some hail Mary's stat!

You're obviously arguing nonsense

You are so fucking dumb kill yourself

praise jebus!

you insult the saints and show no remorse, you burn.

As Jesus himself said:

If you hate your enemies, and only do favors to your friends, how are you different to a roman gentile? What great saint thing have you done that deserves Heaven?

If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

JESUS CHRIST AS A SYMBOLIC ARCHETYPE SPEAKS DEEPLY TO THE HUMAN PSYCHE

This.

> insult the saints
just men why do you want suck there dicks so badly? They are not god or jesus quit sucking jew dick faggot

>posts cuck porn
>posts r/atheism copypasta
>gets called out
>yeah totally i dont even know what you are fucking talking about.

how do I acquire your superior intellect?