America is a first-world countr-

>America is a first-world countr-

Sorry, sweetie - in the first world, murder rates are generally between 0.5 and 1.5 per 100,000. Much higher than that, and you are getting into third-world territory. In fact, even many third-world cities are safer than American ones. How did things get so bad in such a wealthy nation?

>meme flag
sage

America is a first world country full of third worlders

>cities with nigger majority
>high murder rates

what a surprise

Could there be something that all of these shit hole cities have in common? I wonder...

Niggers.

Murder rates in Brazil by State. The niggest the state, the higher the murder rate.

London has more blacks than St. Louis and Baltimore COMBINED, but a much lower murder rate. America in particular is doing something wrong to make its black population even more violent than it is in other places.

Third world niggers and wetbacks will do that.

>london
>8.7 million people

>st. louis and baltimore
>1 million people

Its about proportion you retard, not about total numbers. The higher proportion of niggers, the higher the murder rate..
Niggers are 13% in London while they are 50%+ in those US cities.

It's lower in absolute numbers despite the population difference. Baltimore is on track for 350 murders in 2017. That's over 3 times London's entire murder total (from blacks and everyone else) despite the fact that Baltimore only has 620,000 people, or 1/14th of London's population.

America is doing something BADLY wrong when it comes to controlling its black population.

The overall metro areas of those cities are still majority white in most cases, and certainly majority non-black.

Niggers capable of getting their asses to London are already top-tier by nigger standards. We started with random shit-tier Africans and they're still shit-tier.

That said I suspect Uncle Sam and his drug trade has made our niggers nog at least a little harder

God damnit, this cancer who keeps calling everybody sweetie has got to go!

Tragic
True
Poetic

10/10 - user
/thread

First world originally meant NATO and NATO supporting nations, second world was Warsaw Pact nations and third world was non-aligned ones

>mfw my former city Bmore is no longer #1

No they are not

St. Louis = 47% niggers
Baltimore = 63% niggers
Detroit = 82% niggers
New Orleans = 60% niggers
Cleveland = 53% niggers
Newark = 52% niggers
Memphis = 63% niggers
Chicago = 33% niggers + 30% latinos
Kansas City = 30% niggers + 10% latinos (exception)
Atlanta = 51% niggers

This is the price of freedom. Freedom is inherently dangerous.

That's city population. Metro area is the entire developed region around each city, not just within city limits.

gang bangers genociding themselves has been a number one factor in our crime rate decreasing from the 80s to today. I'm glad you enjoy living in hot as balls emu san diego though.

Those are all niggered-out cities. You’ll find the third world wherever you find niggers. It’s not brain surgery.

Ding ding ding. Of course a brazillian would know better than any of you fucks. As soon as you have cities becoming 30%+ black you see HUUUGE spikes and once you're a city like Baltimore with well over half the city black, you're fucked for life. You have to move if you want to live in a civilized city. Its pretty sad.

>That's city population

the same with murder statistics

30% of niggerum is way too high. 10% is critical nigger mass. Go above 10% and your area falls into dark undertow.

>America is doing something BADLY wrong when it comes to controlling its black population.

I agree with this statement. We might not agree on solutions. What do you suggest?

It's almost like having a non homogeneous society brings crime and low IQs

>Denver demographics - 11.1% Black or African American
Ohhhhh fuck. I just moved back here LA which actually has less than 10% african american thanks to the hispanics forcing them out. I cant escape it.

It's like groups of people are different, who would have guessed?

You guys got self-selected educated niggers. We have the descendents of niggers that niggers didn't even want.

America is the most barbaric civilized society in the world. It's kind of fun desu.

>It's kind of fun desu.

Yes, it’s always a show when our 13 precenters get fired up.

You'll catch up soon, Eurocuck.

Keep importing refugees and you'll be wishing you had our murder rates

Murder rates have actually been declining in Europe over time. Someone pointed out that even with the 2015 massacre, Paris had a lower murder rate that year than Los Angeles, even though LA had no big massacre to use as an excuse for its violence.

It's desperation. The majority of Americans are against most social programs. But what they don't consider is what happens to people who are affected by the lack of social programs? People who are too poor to afford basic necessities aren't just going to roll over and die. They'll rather steal, and kill if needed.

Sup Forums just got SWEETIED.COM

I think people would be ok with beefing up our jails, then.

Jails don't fix the problem, they just provide punishment after the fact. You can put a murderer in jail, but at that point they've already murdered someone. Before you say that they act as a deterrent, consider whether a person who is choosing between starvation and jail time will care at all about that deterrent.

user says the truth about the USA

Those cities are run by leftist who think like you Eurocucks

These are sanctuary cities for third world.

Leftist mayors in Europe would never allow their cities to become this violent. Name me one leftist mayor - even a far-left mayor - who permits his or her city to descend to American levels of murder.

>what are niggers

dont worry. your rates wlll soon be going up when you import millions of shitskins with a stoneage culture.

gets better the rest of the west just imported 3rd worlders even worse, lets see those numbers next year. hahahaha

your an idiot the African American community had much lower crime rates than even whites before the civil rights act. A culture shift is the best explanation.

>your an idiot
>your
Opinion immediately discarded.

>your
The pronoun you is the second-person personal pronoun, both singular and plural, and both nominative and oblique case in Modern English. The oblique form, you, functioned previously in the roles of both accusative and dative, as well as all instances following a preposition. The possessive forms of you are your and yours. The reflexive forms are yourself and yourselves.

yes you are

These cities dindu nuffin.

I mean, they seem to have something in common. Can't quite put my white, right-wing finger on it though. Someone help me out.

/thread

>doubling down on retarded confusion of "your" and "you're"

Now let's check the racial demographics for those cities...

and drugs..blacks in America were doing OK until rich, whites, Mexicans and SW Hispanics brought drug in n dropped the on the blacks...drugs not pop. density