Should we forgive Harvey Weinstein?

I don't want to hear from all the celebs about how they think Harvey Weinstien should go to jail and how after 20 years now they all come out about what he did. I don't want to hear it. When these celebs got harassed by him they should have turned him in. BUT NO!!! because MUH CAREER! They are just as guilty as him. period. There is blood on the hands of every celeb that kept their mouth shut. It has been know for decades that young females get on their backs to get roles. They all did it and now come out because it is politically correct to come out about the "abuse". I know there is pedos running wild in Hollyweird and they should be gassed. But these people that come out now are hypocrites and should be gassed too. I wonder how many of them that have come out are actually just legitimizing their whorish actions by calling it rape or sexual assault. What do you think Sup Forums? Are they just virtue signaling to cover up their slutty past? I think this situation says more about the actresses than it does Weinstein. I really don't know if we can put all the blame on Harvey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ox-shlDXKO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't forgive and this is just the beginning. Hollywood will crumble. DC will crumble. Israel will crumble. Jewgate is upon us.

Lets hope.

>t. harvey weinstein

These roasties all willingly sucked Jew cock as payment for fame and fortune. At the same time, it's great he's been exposed and is fucked now. I love to watch Hollywood greaseballs get their comeuppance.

Nope, no forgiveness!
Let them crumble. The more the merrier, the sooner the better.

I honestly feel nothing for the guy. I truly do not see the difference between him and his "victims". He's been targeted and exposed, for whatever reason, so now all the normies are outraged. Hollywood doesn't want to look as if they condone his behavior, so they're all trying to amputate him from their body, as if they aren't all complicit in the same exact bullshit.

Celebrities asking me to vindicate Harvey Weinstein is like Stalin executing the Jews. I'm sorry, I do hate him, but why even give him this unique face and name and identity? It's not "Harvey Weinstein", it's "Hollywood" that should be asking for forgiveness. And if they did, I'd say no.

So I'm not joining them in their stage play, sacrificing a goat to maintain their public image. I hope their whole fucking theater burns to the ground.

It's really hard to feel sorry for the "victims" when they could have come out at any time. Instead, they waited until they were millionaire, subjecting God knows how many more women to harassment because of their inaction.

Harvery pls

What Harvey Weinstien did was no big deal. Most actresses are just glorified whores anyway. Most men in his position would've also done what he did if it meant they got to bag starlets and Hollywood bimbos.

Why are they calling this guy the most powerful man in Hollywood?
Who here had honestly heard of him before this scandal?
The movies he was involved with were only mediocre successes at the box office and they were few and far between.

Absolutely fucking not. We grab him and extract all of the names of the other rapey fucks and continue until Hollywood is a barren wasteland.

I don't give a shit what happens to that fat piece of shit, or anyone else in Hollywood.
I don't give a shit about Hollywood at all anymore

HWIDF please go

To me, it just says more about the actresses than Harvey himself. He was only doing what has been accepted for decades. What I love about it is that show makes cunts like that Judd bitch look like complete hypocrites. It takes away all of their credibility. Every fucking ounce of it. And watching them burn down is a best thing to come out of Hollyweird since the 90's.

It's only a matter of time before your post history starts showing up in court.

Were your posts illegal? No, but that's not the point is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=ox-shlDXKO4

Vid related

No you fucking fool. Weinstein is our first potential gateway into further exposing the full extent of Hollywood degeneracy we've had in a long time. Let the left continue to cannibalize itself and popular (((media))) fall prey to its own making.

Of course not. Weinstein, Bill Clinton, any other serial molester, you either sentence to hard labor or (preferably) execute. No free passes for the rich.

Nobody cares what happens to Harvey in the end, people are just sick of Hollywood and their hypocritical asses sitting on their golden thrones scoffing at the hard working americans acting like some superior moral authority. As far as I'm concerned, as long as it starts to expose all the pedos in hollywood and politics, then hollywood could cease to exist and I wouldn't miss it a bit. I only watch movies because girls seem to enjoy it for some reason, and I only use TV to play the occasional game or as a second computer monitor. So screw em, maybe people will go outside. And I have no doubt most of these bimbos are probably just as guilty of playing guys to get roles, and willingly blowing people to get ahead. Harvey assaulted Angelina Jolie, Gwenyth paltrow, and another girl I forget her name... and ALL 3 of them dated Brad Pitt. Not like these girls aren't gold diggers and star fuckers. And they are all millionaires now, so kind of hard to feel all that bad for them. I only really feel bad for any of the girls who were assaulted and then didn't get the roles and the money and fame.

Who can hate based Harvey "Drop your shorts and go to Hogwarts" Weinstein?

He dindu nuffin' wrong. He only had sex with adult women who knew exactly what they were getting into.

He was a bad producer, I agree. But by no means he did anything that these ladies did not accept.

He's not a rapist.