Ok so they're actually going to build The Wall

But the question still remains:
What exactly will this wall do? Most Mexicans, if I'm not mistaken, don't cross the border on feet anyway and use planes instead and enter "legally" but stay illegally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=balp6UeaXtc
archive.is/tWFCS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its not about physically stopping them. Its about sending a message. They will know it won't be so easy for them, they will not come.

Drugs and rape , plus weapons.
It will stop those things

ask israel paco

>literally sellotaped together

The wall isn't about keeping people OUT, It's about keeping people IN.

Deportations are the other side of this coin.

oh shut up

Wasnt there a fence there anyway, you might aswell plant some hedges and dig a pond while your at it.

we can change number of visas overnight

building a wall takes time

>60 miles budgeted from the no mexicans are paying budget, in one year
>muh wherl is being bilt and paid for by beaners
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR. You know how Dory in finding nemo says to just keep swimming? All you gotta fucken do is just to keep shilling

>He doesn't know about "the plan"

>What exactly will this wall do?

It will make racists Americans feel better about their Trump vote while everything else falls apart around them.

You send that message by blocking their employment and deporting them, not by wasting money on a symbolic wall.

then they get caught and thrown into mexico the 1st time,2nd time they do it they get 6 years in state penn

the WALL will be a MALL

Re: our government.

We are not trapped in here with them. They are trapped in here with us. And we have the guns.

The nice thing is, everybody knows it.

Finally some one gets it.

>No Q.
Drumpfy being a facist pigdog as usual.

>hurrdurr wat be the Canadian border, massa?

Call me when Trump build the bigger Canada wall and Cucknadian nu males pay for it.

You're mistaken, but thanks for repeating that lie that was clearly selected for today's shilling. Nice to have you admit the Wall is happening, though. Progress!

Look at this graph - half of the battle is psychological! The wall does 2 things, 1. It removes the possibility of physically crossing the border illegally as a problem. It takes it completely out of the US political lexicon, it will not longer be something brought up when the wall goes up because physically crossing illegally will be nearly impossible. This resistance to immigrants will turn a massive percentage away from even trying. REMEMBER! Making something slightly more difficult is enough to deter a lot of people. 2. After it's built the real issue can be focused on - entering the country and staying in the country illegally after a visa expires. THAT is the real issue and EVERYONE can then focus on that instead of the stereotypical wetbacks crossing the fence crap.

who is fleeing to mexico? why not flee to canada. they love immigrants on hard times.

>he listens to alex jones unironically

>Most Mexicans, if I'm not mistaken, don't cross the border on feet anyway and use planes instead and enter "legally" but stay illegally

There's no way to know if that's true. It's just a shitlib talking point meant to understate how many illegals are actually here. Naturally, we're better able to count people who had some sort of visa that they overstayed. We cant count how many shuffle over the border every day though. Our closest estimate for this is how many we manage to stop (border apprehensions) but we still don't know how that relates to the larger number.

A physical wall will do wonders for our border security. This is why liberals are so afraid of it. Don't let them gaslight you.

Hahahahah, you dumb piece of walking shit, the wall is not to stop "inmigrants" it's to stop the drug trade that the Mexican government allows to happen with the USA.
Do you think you can bring tons of cocaine in a plane, or in a boat directly to the USA ports?
Drugs go by land, you stop that and the drug trade will go down.

That is bullshit. Most cross the border on foot or swim across the river.

You don't understand, Canada is globalist territory, Canada is beyond fucked and they are replacing their own people with criminals from the 3rd world. Canada will turn into a 3rd world country within the next decade.

This.

Also, many still cross by walking right in.

>wanting to go to Mexico.

You are mistaken. It's very difficult to get a visa into this country. You need a visa to fly in. Therefore most don't come on flights.

Historically, border crossers are about 60% of illegal immigrants, visa overstays are about 40%.

>The wall isn't about keeping people OUT, It's about keeping people IN.
youtube.com/watch?v=balp6UeaXtc

You're just fucking wrong. You can legally cross into the US from the Mexico border with merely a passport.

PUT UP THE WALL TO STOP ALL PHYSICAL BORDER CROSSING AND PUT AN IRREMOVABLE ELECTRONIC TAG ON THE LEGS OF EVERYONE VISITING THE US. PROBLEM SOLVED!

This this this

Do they really think we're going to buy this "there are no illegals crossing the border" narrative? Especially when until yesterday they were preaching the "there are so many you can't possibly stop them" narrative? They do know we're aware that ranchers near the border have had to form militias to protect themselves from all the border jumpers stealing from them (or worse), right? They know we're aware that some walls already built between cities have cut traffic 90%, right? I can't imagine how they expect anyone to buy this.

The very second a liberal president takes back the whitehouse every soft effect of trump's policies will be reversed. Policies can be changed relatively easily and quietly. A physical border wall is different.

If you have a US passport. Do you really think any Mexican can just walk into this country? Now I'm convinced you're a teenager and I'm wssting my time.
Anyone who's travelled abroad would laugh in your face if you told them all you need is a passport. I've lived in 5 different countries. My wife has been waiting to get a visa in the US for 9 months. Don't tell me I'm wrong. I'm not. For your own sake look it up and learn something so yiu don't look stupid. I don't know why I bother trying to help you.

Drugs and weapons mostly come in via ports, not over the border.
Thankfully, there's no effective means of stopping the importation of drugs and guns. People OTOH...

Northern border wall when?

>What exactly will this wall do?

Provide a canvas for the 1000 mile long America First meme mural.

This, aside from the message it sends it can also prevent illegal drugs and weapons from crossing the border. Most of these are sent with pack mules.

if there are shitskins in a nation, there will be drugs rape weapons and usury, i hope you understand this user

Thank you for your opinion.

Curious - have you given up trying to make your own country a better place or something?
Because you seem to have a very strong opinion about other peoples' borders...which is ironic, coming from a resident of an island nation.

it stops 40% of mexicans.

expanded ICE and more immigration judges stops the rest.

Ask Israel about what a wall does. They know.

Most drugs come in on cargo ships, stuffed into containers with Hyundais or Toyotas or BMWs where no one bats an eye.

that stuff is good, and so is a huge wall

The wall isn't for Mexicans to see, but for American politicians to see.

>most drugs
>most

So what you're saying is we shouldn't try to stop one avenue of drugs because most come from other avenues? You dumb fuck.

weapons trafficking are the other way around burger, so thanks for that wall that will help to stop the flow of illegal weapons

MIND BLOWN

>Ok so

Yeah, nah. Fuck you, you retarded liberal piece of trash. How does it feel to be retarded? You're probably used to it by now what with being a liberal and all.

>They're actually going to build The Wall
Source?

fuck off shill

Yes, it's not either/or, it's both/and. Wall AND better enforcement AND bigger fines for employers AND elmination of cheap labor scams like H-1/2B AND ending chain migration and birthright citizenship AND.....

I'm saying the one avenue you THINK you're stopping because politicians who want your vote lie to you to sell you their product is a trifle and means nothing to the overall market, but you don't know that because you're some idiot nobody in college or working a 9-5 that knows dick and fuck-all about the black market, and you should probably shut the fuck up about things you know nothing about, so as not to look like an idiot in 8 years when the wall has done nothing to stop your yayhoo cousins/siblings from ODing on fentanyl.

PS: drugs are awesome, because they make smart people enjoy life more and dumb people OD and die.

/esg/ - Ethnostate General

A WHITE HOMELAND
BLOOD, TRADITION, HONOR

Thread for discussion of a white ethnostate, a homeland to be carved out for the hardworking white man. The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively.

>The will to make the move.
Guys, I know we have a lot of fun making memes and hiding behind our computer screens like a bunch of botards, but the reality is unless we come together in large numbers to make a state of our own we're going to become irrelevant and fade away. MAKE THE FUCKING MOVE AND.

>Skills
Skills are more important than any other tool you can possibly have. We need skillful people not just people that know how to say the word nigger, above all we need intelligent and physically capable people that have what we need to get this kick started.

>Networking
Right now we need each other more than ever and we can't do that unless we know each other and are comfortable talking to one another. Quietly networking together is the best option for us because right now we're under (((Their))) eyes and they have their eyes set on making us dead.

>Cooperation
We need to have very tight cooperation, we're all brothers here in a world that's against us, the last thing we need is infighting over stupid bullshit. Know your allies and your enemies well.

i cant imagine being brainwashed into thinking walls dont work

people take comedians too seriously

No one's buying the new lie, dipshit. Sell stupid somewhere else.

450,000 apprehensions on the southwest boarder per year. How many get through?

a micro chip implant would work better.

Lots of things besides people cross the boarder via foot and even truck. Buckets of bullets, cases of fire arms and bricks of blood money go south. Drugs, slaves and illegal immigrants go north.

About half simply walk across the border. The other half overstays visa. Securing the border is the easiest way to help stop one half of illegal immigration.

What’s the fucking point in capitalizing the letters in “The” and “Wall”? Do you not have any decency?

Its taller than the Israeli wall, and that one made Palestinian crossings go down by 95%.

>if I'm not mistaken, don't cross the border on feet anyway and use planes instead and enter "legally" but stay illegally
You're fucking retarded.
t. san diego

I don't think the difference between a walk and a lack of law enforcement on the other side are comparable. Obviously once the wall is built deportation actually becomes a threat.

>t.I'm a naive sheltered idiot who has never seen the third world shithole known as Mexico

why doesnt trump just sign a law that says its illegal to hire illegals. get caught with an illegal immigrant worker? you face punishment as the employer

instantly every illegal is forced to go back home

Top Kek. Saved

Yes, it stops about half of them if it works.

The wall just slows them down until the boarder patrol arrives.

I would use a mine field. Cheaper.

The other guy is right. The wall only stop a small percentage of all illegal immigration/trafficking. Most aliens come here by illegally over staying their tourist visas. But if you want to spend your tax money on a wall that makes this place look like some shitty Israeli city, then by all means.

The wall won't stop the drug trade at all. They'll just change what little they send over the border over to sea or air.

Question: Canada is filling with immigrants. How do we stop them?

Everify for all is such a law but of course it's racissss

Yeah, walls are just about the most reliably successful thing ever, from border walls to walls around individual properties. Or maybe all those rich people with walls and fences around their properties just have them for the looks.

One could make millions on YouTube just livestreaming it

Prototypes started being built within the past two weeks.

>sign a law that says its illegal to hire illegals

Don't you think hiring illegals is already illegal? He should greatly increase the punishment, but it is already illegal. That's why enforcement was kept from catching them except on rare occasions, under previous presidents.

MAKE DEPORTATION GREAT AGAIN

Liberty Act is just the beginning.

Do you really believe that America has any significant problem that Mexico doesn't?
>inb4 running away from suicide rates or obesity
That's not how it works.

well then the only problem is theyre not enforcing the law and going after the companies

shut them down if they refuse to hire americans

theyll wake up when you attack their money

>anyway and use planes instead and enter "legally" but stay illegally

That's so false even PolitiFact had to report on its falsehood. Now fuck off.

>not having several oceans and seas as your wall
Pleb tier

Canada has been preaching the wonderful goodness of open borders at the United States for years. Why would I want to get in the way of Canada getting all the immigrant goodness that's coming its way?

Sure it's illegal but it's easy to turn a blind eye to forged documents and not verify anything. A lot of illegals have "businesses" for trades as well. Almost hired an illegal to install a new floor in my town home a couple months but after he insisted on cash I changed my mind

That would be a moat.

We could set up a remote control turret, and sell time on that.

Hell, an idea that is actually decent is to set up a ton of cameras and establish a small bounty system to the first person to report each person trying to cross.

>shut them down if they refuse to hire americans

DOJ files suit against company for not hiring Americans
archive.is/tWFCS

No, it's not the only problem, it's ONE problem. Ease of crossing the border is another. Chain migration is another. We're going to fix them all, and that includes the Wall.

You're a fucking idiot dude. Thats ALL immigrants first of all. And second they have no fucking clue how many people are here illegally so how could they possibly make that distinction. Just wait till our economy picks up and they start walking right over again.

If you don't live in socal you really have no fucking clue. This place is literally Mexico and they aren't coming on planes.

I had to do this after I got out of jail. Everyone does background checks for employees, but nobody does a background check on contractors operating under their own LLC.

Who cares? Even if it stops ONE subhuman from crossing the border, the 8 billion dollars is worth it.

USA!
USA!
USA!

no i mean 100% americans as a law.

if you hire illegal you get fined severely or you go to jail or you get shut down

its the only issue

it is the only issue

you dont let them work here legally

they all go away

no company is going to try to get away with something if it means serious consequences

Are those Mexicans building it?

RFID in the brain would be better with cyanide in case of tempering