Reminder that the only thing that REALLY matters in life is BEAUTY. Being beautiful transcends everything: race...

Reminder that the only thing that REALLY matters in life is BEAUTY. Being beautiful transcends everything: race, religion, sex, nation, social class, even IQ.

Being beautiful literally inspires and motivates those around you. You quite literally make their life better just by your mere presence.

No one gives a shit about your race so long as you're beautiful. This is fact. Even the most hardcore "racist" would jump at the chance to fuck a 10/10 Asian or Latina girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SVZvWaMWsA&feature=youtu.be&t=189
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wrong. humor is what really matters
youtube.com/watch?v=0SVZvWaMWsA&feature=youtu.be&t=189

Very true. Whites are way more beautiful than those monkey men tho.

Beauty is under assault even more than truth these days, what with the hambeasts and trannies and all

This user is right

t. 5/10er

I wanna stick my big black dick up thes guys asses. They are 10/10.

In order of dicksize: 2, 3, 4, 1

The great thing about beauty is you can't really deny it. It's a biological response. No amount of rhetoric will make a 10/10 turn into a 3/10.

You have bizarre opinons about what beauty is. Nobody in either of your pictures is a 10. It's not like it's hard to find a picture of a beautiful person, just search 'model' on google images

Nah,,, it's how much ya bench press.

>get to the choppppppaaaahhhhh !

I'm objectively attractive (6'3, wide shoulders, decent face, fat benis) but I have crippling psychological issues and life sucks for me.

It makes it worse because people expect me to be a certain way and it really contrasts when they realize who I am.

>angry ugly leaf

If you are a man and you have "beautiful" features men treat you like a faggot and women are jealous of you.

Beautiful people can make the same shitty joke as an ugly person and girls would laugh at the former, and be offput by the latter.

Everybody is a faggot and then you enable that Eve woman to have and to get whatever the fuck she wants

attractive incel, can not get on the same wavelength as girls in California so what am i going to do?

You should get help.

You're clearly an exception.

could be. but that laughter will be fake and forced

Damnit these Chad, height, and beauty threads are getting annoying. God bless you for being born with great attributes. Really, it is a wonderful thing. Talking about it all the time is tactless and weird. Just enjoy it! Make the most of it!

And if this is some ugly fuck making these posts, get over it. You are average/ugly just like us. Have some pride in yourself.

Post pic faggot

What?

That's only natural, user.

People live to please the Beautiful. Just think about the time you made a beautiful girl legitimately smile and how it made you feel?

This is pretty true. I was short and fat with bad hair. I learned how to eat and got pretty thin, started working out and got pretty cut, cut my long nappy hair neat, and started dressing better in tight fiting cloths. This was over the course of a couple years, but the dramatic weight lose was realitivly fast.

Social interactions changed drastically for me and was very noticable. After spending a year getting cut I also noticed how men, not women precived me.

Ive started to lose motivation though, as being a manlet, there really is zero hope, and I could give a shit what men think about me.

The only reason I see staying fit now is the long shot hope that the world crumbles fast and I get to kill fat people and minorities before dying myself.

Look at this guy: he's literally a criminal, the scum of the Earth! But people are willing to overlook that. Why? Because he's beautiful.

You should try picking up on Asians and latinas.

They don't care about height as much as white women do. 90% of the time I see a girl talking about a guys height it's a white girl.

lol you can't even see the girls' faces and their bodies look average. I guess they aren't fat at least?

Humor sort of helps guys, doesn't matter much for girls. But common banter doesn't take much wit (in fact it can't) and attractive guys are always more attractive.

This is only true at this moment, while we are all very shallow. It will probably remain true while we are alive, but probably if you go far enough into the past, and forward enough in time beauty is not the only thing that matters. I'm sure it will always be valued, but say every person can genetically modify their features, it will be less valuable then. Or when it was important to milk lots of cows, then big floppy arms were much more important.

>Being beautiful literally inspires
>You quite literally make their life better

Shut the fuck up, dumbass.

It's true.

How much influential art and music was inspired by the artists muse?

Learn your history ugly boy.

FACE
HEIGHT
FRAME

fucking this. People that think they are "red-pilled" on beauty being the end-all be-all of female attraction really need to think long and hard about Weinstein. The guy was complete scum by all accounts, and genuinely ugly as fuck to boot, but he had money and power.

Obviously being beautiful is extremely important for women; not for men. It might be in the top 5, but it is not one of the top 2 (power, wealth) things that women find attractive in men.

Niggers are the ugliest things God ever made.
HOWEVER the soul of the niggerlover is uglier.

Explain this then Dude was literally a felon but still got the adoration of the nation for simply being gorgeous. Being beautiful is one of the ultimate passes in life.

This is a Blackpill. There are Asian, Indian, Arab, and Black chads in the world who get 10 times more pussy than the average Sup Forumsack.

Theres no such thing as a non-white chad

Definitely better to be filthy rich. If you've got eight-plus disposable-figures you're basically a god.

The ugliest Rothschild can have a life that would put shame to those in OP's pic.

t. neither rich nor beautiful, so nondog in the fight

he just wants to post his fav nogers. look at his posts. funny is that they tend to be ugly so its hard for him to prove his point with his own race

Beauty is fleeting, anyone who expects to make it in life needs a good solid plan.

But does he?

He knows deep down he's ugly and is nothing without his money. He knows deep down he's hideous and people only use him for his money.

Meanwhile the Beautiful man even when bare and naked will STILL be sought after.

It's like that one kid growing up. No one really liked him but they pretended too because his parents were loaded and he was the only one in the neighborhood with a swimming pool.

This has always been true.

Just read some Plato for proof.

Exactly.

Move to Utah

Very nice, user. Very nice.

>Beauty is the only thing that matters.
>Post two ugly subhumans with two S-tier looking white gentlemen.

This

This

What kind of bullshit are you trying to peddle?

i just find blacks to be ugly. never saw a good looking black guy or women. their skin is just repulsive to me so as skull shape and everything about their existance.
t. woman.

Wrong. Beauty is fleeting with age. Wisdom is timeless.

Two kids. One popular and attractive. Other pimpled and smart.

Pop kid gets sex and easy mode for first 30 years. Goes broke at age 35 after remaining stuck in a high school level of maturity that found him success early on. Never learned to manage his finances and wasted his paychecks on coke and hookers. Unpaid medical expense and lack of foresight leave him with alimony payments he has fallen behind on. Commits suicide at age 36.

Smart kid. Struggles with girls early but excels at math and book smarts. Gets 4.0 and goes to prestigious out of state college on full ride. First kiss comes at age 23 with his future wife to be. A college sweetheart who stuck with him after graduation. Earns 70k out the gates and eventually rises to 200k annual salary by age 30. Has substantial debts but are all leveraged securely by greater assets and equity. Owns multiple properties and his wife is easily a 10 now compared to his high school adversary, Pop kid, multiple wives who have aged poorly since winning the HS beauty contest.

Who won the game of life? Beauty or brains.

my money is beautiful so I don't have to be

Such a low-teir mindset. I used to be like you once....
Aesthetic and beauty are vitally important as an extension of ethnic, cultural, and national identity.

It's ok.

I'm sure those black men will be able live on without you. Theyll just continue banging other models.

blacks being good looking is like the IQ bell curve. Even the best looking ones are only equal to a pretty good looking white person. People often post pics of black chicks on here and 95% of the time they are between repulsive and meh Or just pretty nice.
Very rarely are they anything to pause and admire.

Black men all look like well groomed chimps

i dont care who other people fuck. if you wish to be fucked by a nigger go for it, if you wish to raise little mixed subhuman? go for it. in the end their kids will be always seen as lesser creatures.

these were all crafted by ugly men

they honed their craft because they had trouble getting laid

This.

Stop gloating in the fact that you are putting less distance between the human race and animals, you filthy nigger.

>ywn wear a $5000 suit and fur cape

Or maybe they liked their craft, you autist.

That isnt how the world works. Ugly virgins are unemployed neckbeards who hate themselves.
Its the chads that develop skills in society.

Beautiful people inspire beauty, are motivated by beauty, and make beauty wherever they go. Ugly people make ugly things like modern art, feminism, and fat acceptance.

You can tell this thread has triggered a lot of uglies!

What a comfy thread.

Theyre all ugly. Literally the average white girl is more attractive than all of them, even below average white women look better...

Gays think everyone else is gay too, it's part of their mental illness

>adoration of the nation
kek what? Dude was a meme on 9gag for a couple of weeks you autist lol

Yes. Beauty is genetics but also a choice, when you make it a priority for long enough it builds like anything else (natural beauty-- clear skin, musculature, white teeth and pink gums, low body fat)
Dieting, exercise, flossing, etc. aren't fun but they are done out of principle which becomes apparent. People who lack principle in this area lack principle in several areas. Ugliness should be judged, because it suggests lack of discipline.

I bet you think sperrys are patrician

I AGREE completely.

Why would you think I think that? I have $500 brogues in my closet atm, as well as sperrys and derbys.

>wearing anything but seamlesses

He was very popular here in the states.

Two kids. One popular and attractive. Other pimpled and smart.

Popular kid does great since he can remember. Makes friends easily and girls are all over him. As a result, he is a pretty happy person overall and mentally sound. Goes through school if little to no setbacks because people support him. Even if he isn't super intelligent, opportunities rain down on him because he's good with people and networking is actually way more important than having skills

"Smart" kid does well in school at first. But seeing other kids get along so easily while he struggles socially makes him depressed in an age where social media is so pervasive and everyone's popularity is out there on display. Still he pushes through. His grades start getting worse, because he can't find the strength to study with all his social ineptitude weighting down on him. But he's smart so he manages to finish high school with a mediocre grade despite his lack of effort. Goes to college but things only get worse, because his lack of social skills are more apparent than ever. Drops out, retreats to the internet and shitposts on Sup Forums about normies

:)

Black pilled.

You almost make me feel bad for these ugly kids on here, user. But they have to hear this.

You are both retarded and live in a dreamworld.

ill be honest.. and the girls ive been with and friends i have all tell me the same thing hanging out with me.. i do get special treatment sometimes and get targeted in a demeaning way sometimes as well(jealousy).. its because the way i look.... gotten out of tickets from cops etc.. meet important people that come up to me and want to meet me... just being honest.. looks do matter.. but it also hurts you too.. you are overly judged by people that dont know you. they immediately think that you are stuck up and conceded.. even though all my friends would vouch for me for being very honest...im very muscular as well. i dont judge anyone because i learned everyone judges me due to my looks.

Are you me? I live in Minnesota, when i go to the abercrombie in the mall of America just to look at clothes. i'm constantly being asked to take pictures. they all assume i'm the store model. it's pretty annoying desu.

Sounds tough, user. :<

But that is your cross to bear.

sometimes.
I don't think it transcends race or religion.
Not even nation, though I agree it transcends social class somewhat.
maybe IQ, as in IQ isn't the prime factor so perhaps someone values beauty more.
Humor is what people want around, or charisma, that inspires.

he wasn't though.
There was a facebook group of older women who harped on about for about a month or two before it died down.
Also if you notice the people who like those types, they are either older women or really really young (12-14) girls.