Was he an Apostle?

Discuss

His dick was

He was a young gay clown.

no, he awas a fitness instructor

he's just a nigger

this

How is Guts supposed to beat Griffith? He literally bent time and deflected a sword that can cut through dimensions.

He's gonna get help from Gaiseric now that he has the blade of accuracy

Becoming an apostle himself by sacrificing caska and the others

You're a dumbass if this is a serious post

Nah it isn't

With the current state of events, I don't see this happening.
In fact, it would go against everything this series has established through its run.

Blade of accuracy?

will berserk even end?

Yes, watch the anime

It's really hard to say at this point, I'd still say that we are approaching the later stages of the story.

After all of us leave this planet

Retarded reddit-tier answer aside, I'm going to bet a lot on the following:

Griffith's demise is going to be incredibly anticlimatic
He isn't going to die after an epic fight with guts, but because of something of great bullshit proportions like an sneak attack, that would be more fitting

I already watched the 90s anime

watch the one airing now not the one with that shit budget/animation

Miura really hates blacks and women

What's a retarded reddit answer?
Anyway, I strongly doubt that Griffith's demise, if he actually does die, is going to be anti climatic. He's too powerful at this point to be sneak attacked, hell, SK even tried and failed.
Maybe he'll get depowered through some Astral magic shit, but I have no idea how that would happen, as of now, Griffith is just leaps and bounds ahead of any other character.

Maybe something will happen causing everyone to gang up on the god hand? Even the apostles? Or maybe 1 God hand joins guts party

Are you saying there are two separate berserk animes going on at this point and time

Who says he's going to beat Griffith? The story has been hammering that he can only have one thing. Revenge or whats best for Caska.

It seems to be obvious what route he's going.

Ganishka was able to hold off the rest of the Apostles pretty well, I'd say Griffith would roflstomp the Apostles if they actually turned their back on him.
Void is the strongest Godhand, don't see him switching sides, and he's still weaker than Femto.
Yeah, it's all speculation, as I said before, it's kind of hard to say how the story is going to conclude.

How about Black Women?

I'm referring to the shitty 90s anime with old quality

Either its the behilith hes carrying with him , or its because griffith/femco is using his son as a host.

>Void is the strongest Godhand, don't see him switching sides, and he's still weaker than Femto.
What? Is there any source at all on this? I only recently reread the entire thing and I don't remember anyone hinting anything at all about how powerful each of the Godhand are. Void just likes to talk a lot, but we've never actually seen him do anything.

This. I'm willing to bet money that it's going to have something to do with Griff using the demon fetus as a host. It's convenient and it's a reasonable way to give Guts a shot without being a complete asspull (or at least, not as asspullish as most other methods).

See the eclipse

He deflected SK's blade, in terms of feats, he has the strongest one yet.
We really haven't seen the Godhands do much, so it's hard to say for sure who is actually the strongest.

You're just proving my point. I don't doubt that Griffith is the strongest character that we have seen actually do something, but we HAVEN'T seen the Godhand do anything.
Saying that Void is the strongest of the original four, or that he's weaker than Griff - there is absolutely zero evidence to support either of these statements.

Definitely past halfway. I'd say 65%

How far do you think Miura is with the story? I have the feeling its only like 40% done. I doubt he will finish it in his life time.

I mean he still has to kill some apostles and I also think he will have to fight against the god hand.

Found the perfect actor to play him

No, he is a doctor. If you have a back pain, he is the magical negro to fix it.

He's the one that fucking brands people.

Guts is going to need some kind of army.

You mean his wife's son, right?

Why wasn't he blushing like Casca was when she was raped?

I hope either Conrad or Ubik get an upgraded for otherwise they're both just hunched over bald man rubbing their hands and smiling

Literally the only way.
I can see Guts leaving Caska and the others on the island and sail alone, joining forces with an older Rickert and the Kushans, leading an assault legion one last time to take on Griffith

Because unlike that filthy whore, Guts didn't like it.

He was the Apostel of Love.

I was hyped as fuck to see the godhand for the first time and it's been 200 chapters after they've been introduced and they have don't absolutely nothing

>badass shounen hero
>can't even beat the cock

lmao

No one can beat the cock

Indeed

Apostles are literally subservient to the god hand. Ganishka could barely control himself enough to actually try to betray Griffith.

It's just like a Stephen King Novel.