This is your stalker for tonight

This is your stalker for tonight.

best girl

Matoi

Kiri is better

The only proper choice.

jiiiiiiiiiiiii

Rip fujoshi

Matoi is the best girl by far. I'm more than okay with this.

Where were you when we laughed?

I want to do improper things to her butt.

I was in the majority of the threads since they began but I avoided that final shitshow like the plague. Actually browsing a thread filled with people who umped on the bandwagon over the last few days wouldn't have made me laugh at all. I was just glad to have regular Kumeta threads in the run up to it.

Banned for spam of course.

Jiii

You were there?

In the patrician kakushigotou thread

Not on Sup Forums sadly
The only day that month that i wasnt at home and it had to be that day

You're not the only one.

B& for posting zoo, had to laugh from my phone

>over the last few days wouldn't have made me laugh at all.
but it could have filled you with despair, which would have been totally appropriate

Singing the rumba with my friend

In a different thread, despairing.

Trying to keep my computer from dying due to some 8.4 fucking thousand posts. I ended up having to take a shitty mobile screenshot of the thread since my shitty computer wouldn't let me do anything besides scroll slowly.

Also this, thread was pretty damn comfy after the shenanigans that went on with the sticky.

Down to hit that.

Streaming SZS for Sup Forums

Your stream never worked properly for me, which was a damn shame. I ended up having to split it into galax.moe for the chat and the actual host site for the video. I didn't even have any sort of adblock or shit like that. Still, thanks for streaming at any rate.

I believe I was one of those

Also, Matoi a best

Thanks user, that was a really fun stream.

She's not a stalker, she just has a deep love

You were there?!

God, I just read the ending of Manga, I'm in a pretty melancholic mood now but I've got to stay positive!

Eh, zutto

That she is

Wanted to marathon the stream but it was way too choppy to watch. But not like I haven't seen the series at least 4 times by now. I do have every pic from that thread saved though.

You sound like an asshat. People didn't jump on a bandwagon. I imagine most are like myself and just lurked or ignored the threads leading up to it while keeping the end date in mind for fun times to come. What else were people suppose to do?