The fuck is this Canada?? Get your shit together!

The fuck is this Canada?? Get your shit together!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8oqCk7aDhKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Orwellien bs; parents have one more reason to be afraid of their children.

my god this is Orwellian as hell

there's no fucking thing as gender identity and they're breaking up families over it

>KILL
>KILL
>KILL

Fake news, this is a law in Ontario, not Canada wide.

Thats still a massive province.

Please just invade us and get it over with for fuck's sake

S

Day of the Rake when?

US needs to invade Canada

Wonder what the kid who gets taken from their parents thinks. Where do they get placed?

>Where do they get placed?
In a peaceful diverse family of course.
Or maybe a progressive inclusive family.

They get raped either way.

Makes me fucking nauseated.

I like it Canada reach for the stars.

Da fuck????????

Those of us unfortunate enough to live in Ontario don't find this to be a consolation.

Personally, if I had a child who identified as a genderfluid xer, I would want the government to take them away from me. It's their problem now.

>implying they wont charge you upkeep or something

With a same sex couple who will rape them

Fake news nothing to see here goy

how is a child supposed to have any conceptual idea on what this shit is. disgusting

>there's no fucking thing as gender identity

You don't identify with your gender? You just accept it?
I don't believe you.

Gender doesn't exist, dipshit.

>how is a child supposed to have any conceptual idea on what this shit is
that is where Canadian progressive school education comes into play

Simple bro. Say it with me:
>Boys have penis, girls have vagina

See, it's easy

"gender" is a social construct, it has no bearing in reality

>not old enough to vote
>not old enough to drive
>not old enough to drink
>not old enough to smoke
>old enough to make life altering decision involving genital mutilation

I want my country back

How the fuck do you leafs let shit like this happen?

You see, that is why canada needs a nuclear holocaust.

We are the only province that matters you rural cow fucking Albertan.

they have a complex of inferiority towards the USA and they feel obliged to exceed expectations

Tfw Torontonian

Neck yourselves, this shits fake as fuck. I've yet to hear of any bullshit law like that. The courts in Ontario started issuing fines for wasting their time and I'm sure CAS wouldn't waste resources nor take the financial risk cause lil jimmy wants to dress like a girl and pops don't like it.

worried father here
should I just home school my children?
seems like the best way to avoid having to deal with that bullshit
if I send them to public who knows what kind of brainwashing they'll receive and what effect it's gonna have on them
>sir, your son has been repressing a woman's brain all this time, you should consider hormone treatment and chopping his dick off. disagree? we'll take him away from you
seriously, I want to avoid that scenario at all cost

Fake news you twat!

yep.
youtube.com/watch?v=8oqCk7aDhKU

the biggest jew psyop in recent history is convincing every single normie to use the term "gender" as if it's real. it's taught in every single school, college, university. it's in the laws we now make. it's a term for something that has no scientific basis, any basis in reality. it's literally just a crazy jude psychologist's idea.

yet here we are.

Because the smallest minority of gender bending social justice warriors have a disproportionately large voice when it comes to decision making in our political system. Any politician that questions them or acts out against their wishes it ostracized and labeled bigot/racist/homophobic/etc. So then these same politicians stop questioning and challenging them and just agree as to not lose their comfy high paid jobs.

Then since the party in power is no longer challenged and kept in line they are allowed to implement these ideals completely unopposed. Once that happens the degradation of traditional values begins.

How much do they pay you fucks? This law doesn't exist and unless you can provide credible sources you can neck yourself with the other guys.

I didn't think canada could become anymore cucked. Can't wait for the ministry of truth to open.

>what is setting legal precedence
soon m8

>It's only in the most significant province of the country, this is definitely not a Canadian problem
The denial of Leafistanis knows no limits

>Implying we want another 10 blue states
Fuck off, we're full. You will get carpet bombed when we are good and ready. If you collaborate, on the day of the rake you may have a bullet instead

If someone tried to take my family they would have to take me in a body bag

Where would the children be going?

Foster care...

I swear when I have kids if one of them is in their rebellious stage and say they are transgender and I didn't support it and someone came to my door threatening to take them away from me I would plunge the nearest sharp object into them.

Can anyone imagine how fucked the world is going to be in 50 years

>Take children away from abusive parents
Good

>I would plunge the nearest sharp object into them
oy get a life & bin that knife m8

A leaf mocking anyone never has any substance because of how pathetic your country is. How do you accept it I would kill myself if I was Canadian

Just support your child user, most cases of gender dysphoria that begin in childhood tend to disappear once they finish puberty

>Straya the island of rapists and criminals giving advice on how to treat kids

It most suck that when you trace your ancestry you get linked to a prison log book or a sex offenders website

Yeah guys its only the main province, which includes the seat of federal power.

never gonna see that kind of stuff everywhere else soon.

nope

Cccccccuck cucks cuck cucks cuck

>implying that shit isn't embarrassing for every other country
When we start colonising mars we should just empty out our prisons and send them all up there, it'll be a utopia within ~200 years

Nah. Alberta and Saskatchewan are the only two we could invade and annex. The rest can fuck off.

Bill C-16 says that... which was passed...faggot

MAKE IT ALL STOP JUST END IT ALL PLEASSSEEEE

I'll tell you the one reason why this shit hasn't made its way into the US: we have private gun ownership as a right.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>have fucked up mental kid
>gov removes the fucked up kid
>some cucks pay for it
>try again
I fail to see the issue.

Cry all you want about it, but you white people can't be let loose to fight for hierarchy and position in society, because you'd rather blow the entire world up than being the loser. You need a caste system like India, and social mobility made impossible, which is the only way to prevent you wiggers from fucking the world up.

There's no such thing as "drag queens," or transgendered, or whatever it is you call those things. Those are MEN who found that the best way to defeat other men to take control of wealth and resources is by dressing as women. That's what happens when Africans and their Euro descendents are free to compete for resources. You Pan-Africans need someone with a pre-frontal cortex to rein you in, and disgracefully the people who have come to play that role was the Jews, which are only marginally less animalistic than you. Once the superior Asian take their place, the world will be safe.

So now kindergartens and elementary schools can indoctrinate kids and when parents fight back they lose there kids to the child sex slave trade.

Only death is true peace. Help out your fellow countrymen user. Give them peace.

>child sex slave trade
This.
It's huge in the US and West Europe.
All undercover of foster homes.

If the government ever did that you would have the moral obligation to fight back

>Draconian laws that allow the government to steal your fucking children
>Precedent that can be changed to allow them to steal your kids for any reason
>Infinitely better

YES PLEASE SAVE US FROM THIS DEGENERACY

Those 2 on the left don't look creepy at all..

>F-fake news, this is just lung cancer, the rest of the body is fine

If the government tried to take my child away from me like that a lot of people would die

The jews will pay for this. Notice that they always target the most nordic countries the hardest: Canada, Sweden, Germany, etc.

I was hoping for the day when Sweden wouldnt be the cuck-capital of the world, but not like this. Not like this...

cuck holdings LLC

honestly that is the best possible outcome if you fuck up and raise an identitard

I assume this only affects white christian families

>how pathetic your country is
pot calling the kettle black there lad

More like...
>have normal healthy kid
>send healthy kid to grade school
>libtard teacher claims kid is trans
>disagree, because you know your own kid better than anyone
>libtard teacher REEEEEE's to school administration
>admins contact government
>government removes kid, mutilates against your wishes
>kid is scarred for life

>only 99% of canada

i wouldnt mind Trudeau being my daddy desu. sounds comfy as fuck

I searched that image in google to see if it actually was the UK and first result was pic related.

>i wouldnt mind Trudeau being my daddy desu
Claim gay refugee status and it just might happen desu

hilariously bleak times to live on that island

>Ontario is not a part of Canada
really activates my reading steiner

We should be executing homosexuals.

Yet another reason to work hard enough to be able to send your kid to a private school to avoid all this degeneracy.

Here's the problem though
>retarded teacher tells kindergartners that they are genderfluid whatever
>kid comes home and tells me he is now a xer because he's an impressionable 5 year old
>tell him he isn't and he tells his teacher he's a boy
>teacher calls spooks on me and my kid gets taken away

you live in a place where this is happening? holy shit lol

don't you see? Muslims are coming to purge this mess

This, but unironically.

If my kids a freak they can have it. No loss here.

Fair enough, I'll believe it when I see it though. Most teachers I know hate this political shit (although I'm a rural retard apparently). The first test case might happen in Toronto, but I see that as far fetched as well, due to the number of mudslimes and pakkis in general there who absolutely hate faggots and their enablers (and are increasingly vocal about mudslime shit, but that's another problem) . Our commie liberal-dyke-run gov is on the way out after a decade of burning our economy to the ground anyway

>you live in a place where this is happening? holy shit lol
tfw just fuck my shit up

I think the elites got surprised by how much they've gotten away with and now they're pushing the most destructive agendas knowing people are too lazy to stand against it.

As long as food is on the table and the electricity is working, everything else is allowed to pass.

but how do parliamentarians vote for this?

something is very wrong in canada and it needs a reset

Gender is the same as biological sex. If it isn't then you're mentally ill.

why does a fact being true make someone else mentally ill? gender and sex are just ideas we impose upon reality. reality is a messy chaotic system of evolution and random traits., its no fucking surprise that 10% of the time shit ends up weird.

Of course that's true. However, it's best for societal health if certain aberrations are considered taboo.