>be me
>beta male
>i don't get laid
>i have a lot of time on my hands
>i allocate much of that time to studying
>i'll have the last laugh when i'm making a six figure salary

Stop projecting loser

sage

Research nazi stuff to make myself feel superior to the ppl I hate. Use that research to blame others for my faults. Use my vote to elect ppl who promise to hurt the ppl I hate.

first of all get rid of kekistani flag, nigger

And bitch about all women being whores on Sup Forums. Preferably on Sup Forums and /whine9k/

It's pretty easy. Become a misogynist.

Don't be a cunt.

only one way.. MGTOW

>fall for omega meme
>alphas stay away because horrified

you'll end up making a six figure salary only to get an hot roastie who will cuck you as soon as you'll marry her. enjoy being eternally BTFO by Chad

Dude, beta male? Imma omega male senpai.

fpbp

>How do you deal with being a beta male?
lel. That chad would literally fuck her, then maybe told her to have an abortion or leave her with the child, or evennot have children at all, he would leave her emotionally damaged, she would become mentaly unstable, dive into antidepressants, alcohol, and then hang herself. This is the way of Stacy

Hah i can taste your loserness through the screen.Thanks for making my day faggot.
You will never get laid.

To realize what are your beta traits and correct them is the first step, most men never do this.

Anyways Most Western men are raised to be submissive, and to treat women with respect as superior beings. Men are raised to provide and be beta. Women, by contrast are raised to be hypergamous and to have no consequences -- as that would be slut shaming.
The natural result of that alchemy is a generation of women who freely pursue their hypergamy while a cuck man's pathetically overblown sense of beta providership extends so far as to actually permit and enable a woman's hypergamy.
These beta males become so dominated by their wives and subservient to their needs, that they adopt their wives' sexuality: What their wife finds hot, they by proxy also find hot. Wifey wants to fuck Chad? Well then, beta hubby agrees that this would be hot -- solely because his "hotwife" thinks so in the first place. He long ago forgot what he wants. His wife dictates his desires -- and everything else.
As such, he actually believes "cucking" turns him on. On the one hand, he knows it's degrading. But for some reason (ie: his wife's arousal) he feels turned on also. Most likely because this is the only time he sees his wife turned on. So he learns to associate degredation with sexuality. After enough time, the two become inseparable. He's turned on by his wife's libido (for Chad) and his simultaneous humiliation.
Pretty fucking dark...
These poor beta chumps desperately need to dump their parasite wives. But being betas... they'll probably just continue to serve, and to bury their own desires somewhere beneath hers.

You become a leftist.

Personally I got past the bitterness a long time ago. I don't blame women for not liking me, it's actually natural and healthy.

I don't know, I'm still trying to figure it out myself.

Be a good guy; don't be a cunt. Be generous with your time; get fucked over, get your ass kicked. Don't be a cunt. Learn a new language. Help someone out because it feels like the right thing to do. Don't be a cunt. Play a musical instrument. Check you bitch ass ego. Be curious. Don't be a cunt. Be nice. You'll be fine, most of the time.

>spend time studying
>to make money
cuck

Why do you use two-rank scale? World is a bit more complicated.

>Be noble with your male friends, they will rely on you and help you when you need it
>lift weights. Bench, deadlift, squats, overhead press, pullups, and rows
>be honest and proud instead of cucking on things
>have some good hobbies and a career or good grades so that your stress cortisol levels aren't too high. Being a failure economically will chemically make you a loser

m.xhamster.com/videos/flash-best-cum-2352839