Is white privilege real

Is white privilege real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwx5IvypC5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not in Norway, that is for sure.

Yes.

Being born white is like starting a 100m race at the 50m mark while everyone else starts from 0m. Racists will deny it though.

Woblack

It's like saying there's a height privilege though, some people are just born weaker

It should be in white countries. Blacks should be privileged in black countries.

being born a nigger is like having a huge dump that won't flush

Yes, but for a good reason, whites are generally smarter and commit less crime, hence being more "privileged" to use the term loosely

To some degree, but so are black privilege.
White bois and gals are more desirable for opposite sex, and the most fucked up one can have a better chance at fucking asian countries.
The black can just shout muh oppressive muh slavery and get away with a lot of shits.
The jew privilege are most real.

Oh the native population of a country have gained more privileges than a newly arrived asylum seeker! What a shock, it's like they've had a family in the country working for generations.

Kinda, white people are generally good people so they have good first impressions.
Same with East Asians in the USA. Hispanics and blacks don't because most suck

youtube.com/watch?v=vwx5IvypC5Q

Try not to cry while watching this :'(

Not really but jewish privilege should be a thing

You are literally admitting that white people are superior

Yes, so far I have had the privilege of going to public schools, paying my own way through college, and being continuously employed ever since I was 15 years old (23 years of serial employment now). Another 29 years of working so my taxes can support the lifestyle of unemployed niggers and they tell me I can retire to a life of poverty and eating cat food. Can't wait.

It's real in the sense that when you are only looking at "white" ethnicities we are at an average IQ of 100 to 110 and that is "privilege" by genetics. If you hate so called white privilege just go back to africa black man.

I'm white and would have been at the back as well. Take your anecdotal evidence and shove it as far up your ass as you can.

Oh, btw, I make 6 figure now faggot.

Yes it's true. We're privileged with higher IQ.

I personally find the idea of white privilege to be complete bullshit.

However, if we are to assume it’s true and we have some sort of natural advantage, it makes logical sense to try and preserve it for us and future generations. In fact, we should be trying to increase the advantage or “privilege “ rather than willing giving it up like a bunch of limp wristed cucks

This. If we have natural superiority we should embrace being the tyrant we were and always mend to be a.

The only Real Privilege is and will always be money
Everything else is just whining

>If a person is born white, they will succeed no matter where they are or what they are doing, even on a level playing field.
>Racists