Understanding your DUTY

Your primary job as a man is to do 3 things:
1. Provide resources
2. Provide security
3. Provide discipline

As a society we are largely successful at being wage slaves, however, we are absolutely failing at providing security and discipline.

We have failed at providing security for not only our family, but our community and nation. We think the government and cops are responsible for our security, and yet they fail miserably to prevent shit like 9/11, if they aren't carrying it out themselves, and shitskins and criminals alike still feel safe targeting whites and colonizing our lands. Get it through your head that as a man, it is OUR duty to provide security, and since our shitty governments are failing, we must bear that burden.

We have failed to provide discipline. Our kids have kids out of wedlock and run wild in the streets. Our women feel completely safe marching and rioting in the streets, as do shitskins, faggots, and even illegal aliens. What's most concerning is that we have failed to discipline our own governments, which has resulted in their utter contempt and disdain for the people they're supposed to serve in favor of using the power we grant them to enrich themselves and steal from all of us.

Time to man the fuck up. Get in shape. Purchase firearms and learn how to use them. The time will come when we will be forced to assert ourselves against all of our enemies, including the corrupt politicians murdering us for their own gain.

Europe and the U.S. must survive, and it is up to the white males of their nations to make that happen. It's our duty.

lol fag

You're exactly why we have the problems we have today.

Bump.
Read it, faggots.

> operate against cave dwellers or goat fuckers then die in a foreign land, cant operate against kike pedophile traitors in his own country.

we were freedom warrios n shhiiieett, muh guns, muh freedom

kys

The day's going to come soon enough for shitbags like you.

>live your life as a slave to a wet hole

Yeah, no. If this was the 1800s and women were taught to be obedient to men and the law favored us then sure. As it is even most “”””traditional”””” girls are still sluts.

>most “”””traditional”””” girls are still sluts.
That's because men have neglected their duty to discipline them.

which they can't do as Mr. Ezra Shekelstein will sue their dick off if they so much as touch a woman

>which they can't do
Because they've neglected their duty to secure their culture and nation.

We can fix this shit still.

What are teenage girls doing nowadays that makes them incredibly stacked like this?

I agree with your premise, the problem is society as a whole has been totally subverted from the right values and ideals we should have.
Religion is dead, and with it the morals it taught;
The law is against the common man, and only serves to help women and minorities at the cost of John Doe;
Goverments and taxes are also fighting this, education is fighting this, media is fighting this
it's all fucked

>it's all fucked
But it's not too late.

The first step to fix this shit is to recognize we have a problem, and white men have a g'damn problem. The second step is to start organizing and find funding, followed up by political action and non-violent assertion, when possible.

Until white men quit worrying about leftists and shitskin calling them "racists" for doing their fucking DUTY, we won't even be able to get started.

Damn. Take me as a priisoner of war. Water board me all in my face big strong war gods.

I don't know, I think short of some extreme event or paradigm shift fixing this is impossible
hope I'm wrong though

>fixing this is impossible
Absolutely not.

However, it is if white men continue to sit on their asses and allow every piece of shit with an agenda to riot in the streets and control our government.

All evil needs to win is for good men to do nothing.

That being said all I really want is our government to fucking put up a border stop refugees, and control the income of immigrants.

I dont want to have to start a civil war. So maybe we can say we mean business by sending hundreds of pizza's to our local MP's.

I'll stick with MGTOW

>That being said all I really want is our government ....
Western government has FAILED to prevent any of that in North America. Both the U.S. and Canada have been under invasion for decades now.
>I dont want to have to start a civil war....
Want has nothing to do with DUTY. It may not come to that, but those out to destroy us would GLADLY see everything you own destroyed to get their way, including feminists, faggots, minorities, and the corrupt politicians serving themselves at our expense.

I agree and need to tighten my shit up too. Ive been saying “ill buy a gun” for years now. Time to shit. No getting off the pot. Just shit. And by that i mean buy a gun and go to the range on the reg. Ive got a family to protect and i would be retarded to expect some random person to do their job above and beyond, whether its the mailman or a cop or a doctor or a teacher, politician, etc. Its up to me, plain and simple.

Exercise and be in shape as well, user. That's part of your duty too, because a fat out of shape bastard doesn't have the ability to discipline.