This is right ya know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eBaFV0ynh9s?t=246
chicagotribune.com/sports/soccer/ct-us-fails-to-qualify-for-world-cup-20171010-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but losing isn't fun

how you handle loss is what makes you what you are. Nobody wins all the time, except the president

...but most of Sup Forums already believes this?
Are you trying to get /leftypol/'s attention?

It makes you train and try again until you win, so its fun after all

>implying most of Sup Forums wants equality of outcome

Oh yea so parents can't have the right to support their children and give them advantage in life?

i agree

>...but most of Sup Forums already believes this?
>Are you trying to get /leftypol/'s attention?

This place has been full of degenerate commies lately.

This is esentially justifying communism. So fuck of kike.

can't win something no one is competing for

This. Just imagine the crazy state interventions you would need to ensure equality of opportunity. Equality of anything is a fantasy.

Yes it is.

Out of the mouth of an SJW equal outcome advocate. Can someone tel me what did he meant by this?
youtu.be/eBaFV0ynh9s?t=246

I like how they start asian and white but near the finish line the losers are now niggers

>or the govornment supports children when their parents are unable to
>I.E help poor people

>2 cats lmao

Pussy virgin cracker.

do non afro-nigs win ANY sports in burgerland nowadays...?

chicagotribune.com/sports/soccer/ct-us-fails-to-qualify-for-world-cup-20171010-story.html

real equality is a fucking worthless philosophical abstraction

>but losing isn't fun

agreedo

it hurts my fee-fees

makes me feel ungood, and nobody should ever feel ungood for even one second

>(((democracy)))

No serious left leaning person would disagree with this. You might be thinking of the radical left, but those are few and far between. The challenge that society still faces is the equality of opportunity part of this.

Haha, not how voting works mate. If anything, the fact she would have won if it were purely a total vs total count makes Trumps win even funnier.

Dare to read about all the changes he's made and you'll find that he is in fact getting work done.

When you consider that mainstream media likes to paint him as not making any changes, that's when you know something stinks. Despite all that was against him, he won. Now he has 4 years to show what he can do.

It's too early to see the wave upon wave of irrefutably positive results that will be brought about through his policies, but give it time. Media spin only has so much power with regards to holding him back.

I love this game to death but it needs a serious facelift, I can cope with the ASCII graphics but the UI is one of the worst in history

>meme game of the century

beware its faggoty dust

This.

PLUMP HELMETS

The thing you have to realize is that niggers have a different history from whites.

Whites from practically 700 B.C. all the way until now have had society, laws, education, etc. They were able to focus on advancing society because they didn't have to constantly keep their guard up 24/7, walk for 3 hours a day for water, or hunt for 4 hours a day for food.

Africa on the other hand has practically always been a shithole devoid of any true civilization until the europeans colonized it in the 1800s. Niggers were forced to hunt for food and protect themselves and their tribes constantly at all times for millennia. Because of this, their brains are significantly worse than that of the Whites, but their physical abilities are better by default since proper civilization and society with rules and police-like people took more than 2000 years to finally begin developing in Africa (minus one or two empires that didn't last more than a couple centuries.)

fixed

Plenty of mods.

This is like showing the number of strike outs each team has in baseball instead of the runs.

defeat should motivate you

this guy safe-spaces

>nigs are closer to animals => more athletic
modern sports science diminishes any such disparity to near insignificant (100m sprints, being the only area where a fraction of a second advantage through fast-twitch muscle fibre, could PERHAPS make a difference... but even that is debatable)

>monoamine oxidase A / "warrior gene"
then kiwis would punch above their sporting weight (which they clearly do not... shit-posters do, in fact -- an all-white nation)

>whites have better opportunities than being panem apud circenses
Mammon (pbuh) dictates that bling-bling is all that matters in burger culture -- irrespective of how thus cha-ching is acquired

>nigs are born-to-nig
AUTISMED.com and pic related

Believe me, it has

>Be white, be successful
>Be nig, do track and field, rap, or handeggball
They exist to entertain us, and remove the genetically recessive coal burners.

>if you lose you win

Republican logic

no it's not

Yeah it is. Popular vote doesn't matter for who wins.

True, and WEW

/thread

Redbloodlicken 1984 Twilight Zone notwithstanding, they DO win...

>two sides of the same goy-blood-stained shekel

dfhacks and the manager screen make it really playable these days

if that was true then giving women a leg up would be the worst thing you can do to them

equality is about helping women, not sheltering them from the hardships that build you

>equality is about helping one particular group of people
How many windows have you licked today you fucking sped?

men have rights and opportunities that women don't
we can't give men something they already have, but we can share it with women

That's the most stupid thing I've ever read, how do you actually believe women don't have the same rights/opportunities?

>men have rights that women don't
such as...?

I see you've never played Demon's Souls or Dark Souls.

ouch

if you took all the niggers away and counted only white votes, trump would've won in a landslide, which is a problem since whites are gonna be a minority soon and the nigger spics will vote in the next hillary because they are retarded

plox 2 try the holocaust again, o diligent deutschlander.