WARNING TO ALL CHRISTIANS

If you find any legal documents that have you perform a shahada in the contract, DONT DO IT!

ANY POLICIES REGARDING THE SHAHADA SHOULD BE LAWFULLY PROTESTED AND WE AS CHRISTIANS WILL TAKE AN AFFIRMATIVE STAND ON THIS.

What is the Shahada? You announce Allah is the one "true" god and that his prophet is Muhammad.

>INB4 SHILLS

Seriously fuck off. This is really important to us as we announce Jesus Christ as our God and the Trinity. Allah is not our God as much as Muslims and Jews claim it to be. Jesus, His Father and the Holy Spirit is our God.

>DUDE! You have to cite Shahada from the heart. It doesn't work that way!

As loose as such an anecdote is, we can define saying something from the heart as an exchange of faith and taking an oath. So even if you sign or give lip service, you're taking an oath! This isn't grade school where you just cross your fingers or scream "Didn't mean it!" Be adamant and defend our Lord! Don't even flirt with going against him!

>Is this something that is coming up now?

No! But I know what is coming up and I know Europeans know it too; an increase of the Muslim demographic. It is unavoidable that there will be changes and it's important to be aware now.

>The Church is separate from the state

Yes it is but the ideology is not separate from the policy. If enough legal representatives occupy a legislative court their laws will pass. Don't be foolish and believe that law makers will be unbiased and not pass laws based on their interpretations of their faith.

Next Post is for the Dump.

Pic related is the Shahada symbol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vGxVWDLO87I
youtu.be/inXeK_bd45E
youtu.be/sJP9elqOFGs
youtu.be/vFw2KrI3mng
youtu.be/QwVIeHSgms0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Disney version of the Kuran, notice how the Characters refer to a "one true god" whilst claiming that Jesus is just a prophet.

youtu.be/vGxVWDLO87I

>Umar and the first Caliph. Daniel had predicted the first Caliph. He also predicted the stone as being "the sins of the land" and the Kabah as the "House of Gods"

youtu.be/inXeK_bd45E

>The Shahada break down and what it actually means for us Christians. This is more detailed than my post and I hope it will serve for you guys as a bettet description.

youtu.be/sJP9elqOFGs

>A pastor breaks down the notorious 666 mark from the Greek Testament. Turns out it's Arabic and you will be shocked to find what it says

youtu.be/vFw2KrI3mng

>Islam exposed is a large documentary which has the most crucial elementary information on the faith and is an interesting video.

youtu.be/QwVIeHSgms0

>anecdote

Metaphor***

Bump

Bump cus important

Thank you so much brother. If anyone has objections or questions I will keep you updated.

I object to your proposal

Why the fuck is it important? Just say the words ironically if you think they are magical or something.

Dumb fucking slide thread.

Well, it's important enough for Muslims to try and coerce you into doing it.

>Be a married man
>Go out with a woman who is not your wife
>Hang out with here but staying loyal to wife.
>Intimately talk to one another
>She says she loves you
>You say I love you too "ironically"
>If Wife knew you said that she will get mad.

You see how that isn't how it works? Do you even know what an oath is or even have done one?

Holy bump

Sage

So what if it means nothing to you?

Oaths are just bullshit to keep the slaves in check. Break them as you see fit.

I appreciate the style and content of your posts. On the day of the rake, you'll be last.

np.

bump

>christcucks

>bowing before Islam
Swedecucks are the worst.
Swedes are now worst than leafs.

>m-muh magical words
Who cares?

Thanks friend. Make sure you let your friends and family know when the time comes.

If it means nothing to you that's okay. If you haven't noticed, the title says it's a warning for Christians.

>Oaths are there to keep the slaves checked in line.

Fair enough. Let us know how giving an oath to the Shahada feels considering that your country might be the first to do it...

Thank you, I seriously never heard of this before, I don’t have a lot to add but good luck everyone in your dealings with Muslims, they are tricksy indeed.

He's just here to get off at rusing Christians. Ignore him. Almost all the threads I make concerning this either gets saged or slided even though it's extremely pertinent to politics.

Fuck muslims

God is one God. Allah is God. Go look at Arab Christian bibles. God has different names in different languages idiot. Bible tells you there is one God.

Christians say different. They teach God is in the sky, Devil under your feet, and while a slave is looking those ways, the white man takes all in between for himself.

My father was from Lebanon but he wasn't Muslim. He was a Druze. The Druze were literally forced to convert or die because the Muslims thought of them as apotheoists. This can literally happen to Atheists and Agnostics considering that the Druze are heavily agnostic.

Now imagine- 1000 years later and your ethnic and religous group is identified as Islamic. This is the plausibility which poses upon those who simply believe that Islam's oaths are just "magical words". Their faith talks of a one true god but with no way to actually know what that true god is you can apply it to any god. This is what the Shahada oath does! It makes you a muslim and bonds you to Islam; your identity is a Muslim from there on out!

What does this mean for Christians, especially Christians who believe God is the same god between all three Abrahamic faiths. You can never touch the Quran in your life but Islam acknowledges Christian traditions and philosophy as its OWN! You would be a practicing Christian and deny all Muslim concepts but you would still be a Muslim.

That's the "magic" people are thinking I am referring to.

It's written in the school books here when we learn about the 3 abrahamic religions. No one makes a big deal about it because we aren't autistic freaks.

Pic related.

Just pretend it's an oath to your own special snowflake god then? And the druze people are not some innocent lambs as you make them out to be.

pic related

Wrong! I swear! I see you guys everyday and I have a feeling you have the literacy of a one eyed chimpanzee suffering guacolma.

Jesus is the one true God for Chrisitans. He is the son, the father and the holy spirit.

Him coming back to life was the testament to confirming the holy trinity. That is why we go through him to not only have our sins forgiven but to know who God truly is.

There are many "Muslim" I would not have anything to do with. The whole world has deviated. It don't matter what faith you are in. But Christians...
your 3 in 1 combo is bull shit. Bible says so.

We will see who the winner is. I just proved from the bible God is one in 2 pics related. You are a liar.

>That is why we go through him
Isn't it because only through a fellow human translating your words, they can reach to god?

Humanity in general is complete fucking garbage that needs to be purged. Civilization needs to be reset and turned back by about 15 thousand years. Mankind has become a scourge upon the very world they depend upon to survive.

Also Jesus of 2000 years ago was not the Christ.
If he was, we'd not be living in the world we are in now.

He spoke of one to come in John 16. but you wacko's want to say it's a holy spirit.

Have fun looking for a spook you can't see. I am looking for men. A spirit must have a body to execute it's power.

It's not too late to save your soul!

Wow! Do you guys see now? It's already in your institutions and your kids are writing out the insignia. Holy shit Skeptic Sven! I didn't even think it was already here!

hmmm, i thought you need an high imam to acknowledged your convertion to islam when saying shahada, or else it wont do shit
but still,
a contract with a shahada? is that legal? a marriage contract perhaps

All gods are fake anyways.

This! Sweden is lost!

you're a faggot op. jesus an allah are both as real as santa clause

Who gives a fuck? No one does. The swedish kids read it out load and then they go and become whatever they want. It holds no meaning to them.

This is who you are looking for now. If you read. Where is Elijah? Has he come yet and turned the hearts of the son/fathers onto one another? Has the wicked been stubble (cut off)?

The interpretations are different though.
God to Protestants is not the same god that Catholics or Mormons see.
Romans don't see Zeus like the Greeks do they see Jupiter.
To say that Christian and Muslim god is the same is disingenuous. Christians don't see reason to kill someone for apostasy anymore, the farthest they'd go is excommunication like in Mormonism but Mormonism is looked down upon by western Christians for that exact reason. Muslims meanwhile see no problem with killing or exiting out people who don't believe in Allah.

This is the Elijah. But you don't believe and mock.
also you ignorant people... All Muslims believe in Jesus. We are awaiting his presence.

I don't wait for the return of the one that is dead. I am waiting for the one Jesus said would come.

The one who actually met God and is anointed with the power of God, and sits at his right hand.

I hereby announce "allah " as the one true god and his prophet is mohammad.

Did I convert now? Well that was fun.

Generally that is what someone could believe would be the case, especially if you are satisfied with tradition over word. But honestly you can even baptize yourself.

>Romans don't see Zeus like the Greeks do they see Jupiter.
Yet they are the same. Just like Thor, Dönar, Perun and so on. At the roots it's the same indo-aryan Hindu religion.

>Did I convert now? Well that was fun.
You need to say it in arabic. But I wonder what happens if you swear allegiance to loads of different religions at the same time? Will you be struck by divine thunder by angels of fire?

Satan is a god too. any arab i've met, calls God Allah and Jesus Jesus/Essa...

And one of them was called Krishna and he was the chosen one from God up until the Hindus bastardized his image like the Muslims bastardized our previous chosen one's image.

Also, to the Saudi, the trinity combined make one. That was the point...

>Will you be struck by divine thunder by angels of fire
pfft kek

>You need to say it in arabic
but i don't know arabic

I don't recall reading in the Qur'an that you have to say it in Arabic. If you are a Christian, stay one and stay true to what you know. God will hold you accountable. If you want to read the Qur'an and stop being so silly, read it. If you want to bare witness, say it in English.

Pay no mind to Muslim Scholars and arab word repeaters. The whole world is astray.

> denounce?
>Allah is the one "true" god?

If Allah is not the TRUE GOD - then who is??

Die with your rage you heathen, non believer atheist shill bait!

No you don't need to say it in Arabic.

Yes you did.

Just google it, or stop giving a shit about pretentious bullshit.

>Yes you did.
That's it? So what now?

According to the religion textbooks we had to read in school it had to be in arabic.

Because taqqiya is for cowards. Maybe pol was right about you swedes.

Now you'll feel sick when you eat pork and you'll hate women more than /r9k/.

Eleve mon drapeau mon asti dtabarnak de neg des sab

It would appear Sweden is degenerate

>Now you'll feel sick when you eat pork
Highly doubt it.

>you'll hate women more than /r9k/.
I'm too clinically depressed to even care about women, leave alone hate them, or anything else for that matter.

You continue on with your atheist ways and become the worst Muslim in all of Islam...

Islam is a warped and perverted cult started by Satan himself.

Did you know that Mohammed admitted that he met Satan in the cave? Then he withdraw it and told his followers he changed his mind?

Later, he withdraw a "vision" and said that it had been Satan.

What a sad and pathetic cult.

>You continue on with your atheist ways
My atheist ways? What are these ways?

>Allah is the one "true" god and that his prophet is Muhammad.
Dude you just did the Shahada in your post you dumbass. Now you're a Muslim w2g.

Lol, you're retarded Bisonette.

You basically fabricated a hypothetical situation in your mind and then started raging at it as if it was real.

Go get checked by a psychiatrist.

God is sufficient a witness. And no one but God can "baptize" you. you don't need water either to be baptized.

Are you not Atheist? I mean, atheists usually have a reason not to believe in a God based on what they know of Science.

If you don't really know much about why you don't believe in a God then you would just simply be an Anti-theist.

See

You are super schizophrenic in this post and should probably get some pills for your word salad.

we've all met Satan. Satan is a people. not one person. It's a race of people or those who take on the mind of Satan. There is goats/sheep, righteous/wicked, and wheat/tares.... God is coming to divide the house up. When God comes in person, there is no teaching. it is ass whooping time. As you have done, so shall it be done on to you. Putting people in bondage, raping the earth, leading the world astray and more. The people on top will become the bottom. white supremacy is over and dying a great death.

Hmm, how so?

Me being atheist? I thought i just converted to islam by doing the shihada? Do you want me to convert into your religion too?

You as well nigger

>Jesus is the one true God for Chrisitans. He is the son, the father and the holy spirit.
Incorrect. God the Father is named Jehova, Yehowah, the I am that I am.
Jesus is the material incarnation of the Logos, the Word of God, the Son, the Divine Reason through which God the Father created all beings. The Son is the mode of God that creates all things.
The Holy Spirit is the power of God that sustains all creation and proceeds from both the Father and the Son to carry out His will and guide us on His path.
Jesus was not "with God in the beginning", the LOGOS, the word, was with God in the beginning, and not at the "beginning of God" for there was no such thing (God is not a temporal being, He is eternal) but rather the Logos was with God when He began His creation of the world, all things were created through the Logos. And then later on the Logos incarnated as a man named Jesus.

>OMG some Muslim words are written in a school textbook about Abrahamic religions, so sneaky.

OP is BASED

I don't want to trail too far off Sven. This oath isn't so much an issue as to converting but as to denouncing our God as a Christian.

That's literally it. If you aren't a Christian then you wouldn't understand why this is important for us. I am finished responding to you now but if you have any further questions in regards to the data then I will answer you. Sorry if this thread offends you.

Consider this like eating pork for muslims. It doesn't count if someone is coerced or tricked into it. A renunciation has to be willful.

With that said. I ACCEPT, the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior and Prince.

That's fascinating to learn about. Any sources for this Shizophrenic?

>That's it? So what now?
Go take a shower and then put your forehead on some clean floor and think about what you want the future to be like.

It isn't a trick though and people are willfully doing it because of the multiculturalism trend happening.

It is like you are forgetting half the sentences you need to communicate for other people to understand what you mean.

Fallacy of oversimplification

These sand niggers are trying really hard

The son of man who comes will be called Mighty God. Wonderful Counselor. The Prince of Peace, and the Ever Lasting Father. As he is the I am that was before Abraham. God knew that in the future one would come in his place and perfect what he didn't. So when some say if there is God why does all this shit happen...? It is because the God today is Satan. This is his world. Satan is not supreme over the universe. Only over his creation. Which is just a shitty horrible paint job over the face of the Earth.

Muhammad was an illiterate pedofile sooooo..

find the closest muslim tailor and get fitted for your new sheets and a suicide vest
happy jihading

That all you got? I live in Canada dick. And i'm not an Arab. The only niggers i know are white people. As it takes a nigger to make a nigger. And i'm of both people. You can call me one, but i know who the beast is and the beast maker.

>tfw we are actually in the end times

Can we get some citations or are actually supposed to believe a sand nigger?!

You do know the "beast maker" because you are of your father the devil.

Found the cuck. Jesus forgives though

>This oath isn't so much an issue as to converting but as to denouncing our God as a Christian.
>That's literally it
So I converted for nothing then, what a waste of time.

>find the closest muslim tailor and get fitted for your new sheets and a suicide vest

But I already have nice clothes? Also, I don't really feel like hurting other people..

Yeah you're right. I figured if I came off too preachy and full of empirical examples I would just lose people. Thank you for letting me know though. Kind of rushed through that previous statement.

Here:
I am from a Druze tribe in Lebanon but I am half European. The Druze are identified as muslims because they fear they would die if they did not convert. This happened years and years ago and just recently the Druze have been identified as their own independent faith.

I used this as an example to foreshadow what might happen to other groups in the future who are not apart of Abrahamic faiths.

Nu måste du köpa adidaskläder, röka billiga importcigg och bryta på dålig svenska.

That's EXACTLY what you mudslimes did in the past. The dune coons, not the bonafide niggers though (except in africa).

Your moon cult is fake and mohammed made his bullshit up

I am so sorry man... But hey! Make sure you go to your nearest Saudi Arabian Consulate and tell them what happened so you can at least grab yourself a commemorative manakeesh.