Huh

huh

Other urls found in this thread:

unodc.org/documents/gsh/pdfs/2014_GLOBAL_HOMICIDE_BOOK_web.pdf
google.com/search?q=small arms survey false
unodc.org/unodc/en/data-and-analysis/homicide.html
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/nation/gun-homicides-ownership/table/
apps.who.int/gho/data/node.main.MHSUICIDEASDR?lang=en
smallarmssurvey.org/fileadmin/docs/A-Yearbook/2007/en/Small-Arms-Survey-2007-Chapter-02-annexe-1-EN.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I need muh AR-15 to fight the ebil gubberment
>Gets Drone Striked

Actually, I kind of need it for home defense. Fighting the federal government is more of a secondary concern.

You don't NEED an AR-15 for home defense.

At most you need a Shotgun that should be registered with the local police department and always kept locked up unloaded in a safe.

correlation≠causation
also being killed with a gun is more horrifying so it cancels out

Waiting until Nov. to get my 6920.

Your argument is stupid as the gov would not risk destroying its infrastructure just to squash a rebellion. That would be a PR nightmare from hell globally. If it comes to it soldiers would be meeting citizenry in the streets with conventional arms.

Take the dick out of you mouth and use your brain faggot.

Come off it user, we all know gun control is a slippery slope that inevitably leads to the question of "Why does anyone need a shotgun?"

I'm not saying that the two are correlated, but this most certainly shows that higher gun ownership does not result in a higher crime rate.

>You don't NEED an AR-15 for home defense.
No, you need an AR-15 to fend off the waves and waves of violent NIGGERS that will one day try to destroy everything you value.

I know. I apologize for these shitposts.

Can you report them to the mods? I need a break from this website for a couple of days

user, just take a break from the computer for a few days. Go outside for a walk. Read a book. Etc. You'll feel a lot better then if you just ditched Sup Forums for a few days.

>america has high gun ownership
>look, this clearly shows how having a lot of guns results in a high crime rate!
>actually, according to world statistics, countries with a lower gun ownership rate tend to have less crimes
>wtf correlation does not equal causation!

Gonna bump a redpill and take a break. Have a good weekend guys

um the US is the leader in gun deaths, and has the most guns, so you're wrong

>the US is the liter in gun deaths
We use imperial around these parts, buddy.

nice """"source"""", i have paint too, so i can also make my own """"sources"""".

Don't forget you're here forever

right wing retards btfo

>usa being this fucked up
why would you even live in such a shitty place?

Official UNODC and small arms survey data, faggot.
unodc.org/documents/gsh/pdfs/2014_GLOBAL_HOMICIDE_BOOK_web.pdf

>I kind of need it for home defense
do you live in somalia?

No, I live in a country where criminals exist.

If you look at white-on-white murders , usa has one of the lowest murder rates in the world.

This being the thoroughly discredited Small Arms Survey that flatly, demonstrably makes up information?

Cool.

Source for that, pal?

That organization had an anti Israel bias so we disbanded them.

No, but my wife can use the 12g well. It kicks too hard. The AR and AKs are light kicking

Somalians are an entirely valid reason for carrying a firearm here, they run around with machetes and guns hidden in their dashikis. Thanks to the whole faggy European gentrification bullshit, even safe places in the United States are filling with violent third-world thugs.

>go multi-culturalism
>straight back to Israel

Literally the entire internet. You have a connection. Type things.

It's higher than Europe and Asia. Sure: we beat Africa. What a fucking accomplishment.

you now remember afganistan, vietnam, etc

>muh big super weapons

Source: my ass.

Yeah, that's a good graph that shows how statistics are abused. Pic related is another one. I especially like the lines drawn as if they mean anything.

On a more serious note. Gun stats outside western countries probably aren't very reliable. But in the end, what matters most is the general state of the country, not how many guns there are around.

ever tried firing one of those indoors without hearing protection?

The only thing i'm seeing here is that they overestimated the number of guns that finland has.

google.com/search?q=small arms survey false

>lol the burden of proof is on you to demonstrate that the idiotic, wrong things I say aren't true!

Used to be to avoid the retarded European aristocracy and monarchy systems, but since the leftists have been trying to destroy and enslave us, it's not much better lately.

We'll fix it, though.

That'd be because you restricted your entire search to a wikipedia article that they edit.

You know the funniest part, I live in a state with over ten times as many guns as people and almost all of our murders are committed with knives.

>slightly higher than europe
>tons of hispanics are considered white by law enforcement here
wew

big deal

Yeah, and in Europe "white people" includes Italians. What's your point?

>literally nothing about the small arms survey being discredited
Huh, there don't seem to be any sources here that point to the entire thing being bogus.... Fancy that....

>I'm trying to bait you into a debate about sources so that I can claim "something something jews!"
>you're not falling for it
>so I'll just pretend to be retarded

>as if they mean anything
BOI do you REGRESSION. But yeah including suicides by gun to inflate gun deaths is scummy.

I don't give a fuck about the jews, pal. I went through the first five pages of results and found absolutely nothing calling out the small-arms survey.

Why did that make me lol a bit

^^^

>gun deaths include suicide with firearm

fuck yeah uruguay representing yo

>Live on property with bears and cayotes
I kind of want firepower

>BOI do you REGRESSION
I obviously understand what the lines are. They just don't tell you anything meaningful about the real world.

>says correlation≠causation
> BUT MORE GUNS IZ EVIL

pick one faggot

Outdated and stupid.

>6920
Unless you found a really good deal, Colts are overpriced

Also suicide and homicide are two separate issues.

Just for the sake of argument, what's the correlation if you drop mexico? Aren't you supposed to drop influential points anyways?

Senpai both those graphs had clear trends. This ain't exactly a forced relationship. There probably isn't even any transformations done to the data.

> R^2 = .03

you need to fucking kill yourself.

>wikipedia
>random suicide webpage
>wikipedia
>random claim with no sources

>implying any of you faggots are able to read and interpret statistics
you're not even able to find a credible source. statistics is a bit more complex than looking at a random graph, assume it's honest and correct, and then just see which way the line goes. unless you have studied statistics, a graph is next to worthless to you, and basing your opinion on one is retarded.

>you're not able to find one credible source
the source in the OP is taken from the small arms survey and UNODC statistics. Try harder faggot.

Correlation is not causation.

>this most certainly shows that higher gun ownership does not result in a higher crime rate.

No it doesn't. It's like you never learned about controlled experiments in school.

Trips of truth.

source pls. wikipedia is not a source.

>durhur idiots with an AR cant pose any resistance to the government.
What is the Vietcong?
What is the Taliban?
Farmers with AKs having been winning wars against modern armies for 50 years.

>homicide rates
unodc.org/unodc/en/data-and-analysis/homicide.html
>gun ownership
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/nation/gun-homicides-ownership/table/

meant for

>wikipedia isn't a source
>literally tells you the sources used at the bottom
>all it takes is 2 seconds to check the source versus what's on the wiki page
apps.who.int/gho/data/node.main.MHSUICIDEASDR?lang=en
is this difficult for you, meme-fag?

>apps.who.int/gho/data/node.main.MHSUICIDEASDR?lang=en
is this difficult for you, meme-fag?
see below

>unodc.org/unodc/en/data-and-analysis/homicide.html
great! have you read it? how did you analyze it? how much time have you spent on this? can you explain the best way to read these results to verify the accuracy of your claim? what method would you use?

>washingtonpost
not a source, unless you're discussing washington post.

Regression line shows:
More guns = Less homicide

>tfw

switzerland doesn't allow ammunition. maybe you should research your memes before you post them, and end up looking like a retard. they have so many guns because of their military system, but a part of that system is not let each person have a bunch of ammunition so they can commit murder. the ammo is locked up in stockpiles, and if there was a military situation serious enough, people are given ammo.

as they are now, the guns are about as dangerous as a stick.

Real sophisticated empirical analysis there, user. I'm sure you also understand that less pirates = higher average global temperature.

If you think an armed populace cannot combat he U.S. armed forces you have had your head in the sand since 2001.

AR-15 is much better for home defense than a shotgun. A lightweight AR round will keyhole after hitting a couple layers of drywall, significantly reducing overpenetration compared to buckshot or pistol rounds. Also it holds 30.

>have you read it
Yes.
>how much time have you spent on this
Irrelevant.
>Can you explain the best way to read these results to verify the accuracy of your claim?
>can you explain the best way to read these results to verify the accuracy of your claim
It's just a simple cross-sectional study to demonstrate that "more guns = more homicide" isn't necessarily true.
>what method would you use
compare a bunch of different locations in the US and other europoor countries that are the same in terms of local economy and demographics, but differ in gun ownership.
>washington post isn't a real source
They take their data from here smallarmssurvey.org/fileadmin/docs/A-Yearbook/2007/en/Small-Arms-Survey-2007-Chapter-02-annexe-1-EN.pdf
>switzerland doesn't allow ammunition
No, the government just stopped issuing ammunition to its citizens. You can still legally purchase ammo.

ATF plz go.

You do realize that's the point, that firearms ownership isn't a significant predictor right, especially with that p value? Even without Mexico and the US there's no correlation. Do burgers even do high school stats?

Insurgency worked pretty well in Vietnam and Afghanistan, and that was a bunch of paddy farmers and goat herders

Oh no my home is being robbed. Let me just go to the garage, unlock the cabinet.. get out my gun.. got to another separate cabinet..get my ammo.. load my gun and then go and defend my wife and children.

Have fun being Australian dick head this is the retardedness of gun control

Also what the amerifats forget to mention is.. owning automatic weapons is fucking..really fucking fun if you're not a beta cuckold faggot

Don't give them an inch murica. Stay fun

>poland
literally the east asian tier

Don't tell people what they need, dumb faggot.

Dear god OP I'm pro gun rights but I really hope you understand that data is meaningless

Us isn't on the trend because of niggers.
Filter out all gun violence by even just niggers and we'll be much closer to 0.

Also
>I need muh AR-15 to fight the ebil gubberment
Wrong, I need my AR-15 because it's a fun hobby to go shooting targets once a weekend with a gun that isn't a baby pistol or a cheap shotgun.

wow Sup Forums BTFO

>Not knowing about the 10 year war in Afghanistan that is composed of illiterate goat fuckers vs strongest army in the world.

>hurr lemme just sit down and pilot this drone
>gets shot in the back of the head by an ar-15

id like to see that kind of chart for race

Yes. Fiddling around with the key to a gun safe and the key to an ammunition safe, then actually loading the shotgun, is ideal in a home defense situation. If you're lucky Tyrone might kill you first so you don't have to watch him rape your wife.

I remember doing one of those for % black population by state and getting a negative correlation

You are still mongrels, but you at least can keep each other alive and I respect that.

This is bullshit though. How are you gonna survey the guns that cartel members own?

Its more about legal gun ownership than illegal gun ownership.

>You are still mongrels
>meme flag

just fucking try for once

hey it's 16 years now!

>Goverment willing to drone strike own citizens
>"Just give up your guns!"

>10 year war against illiterate goat fuckers
>strongest army in the world.

More horrifying than what? Having your throat slit?