I'm about to watch Lain for the first time, what am I in for?

I'm about to watch Lain for the first time, what am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

fauux.neocities.org/\
youtube.com/watch?v=t9CXmEUwvgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fauux.neocities.org/\

PRESENT DAY
JAJAJAJAJA

Some good shit.

>what am I in for?
a boring piece of shit anime

I honestly could not get through it

Present time pshhWHAHSHDBJDHSHHAAHHSHSHXHDBDJHHAAAHAAHAHA.

several unintentional naps

this its over rated garbage that brings shame to the cyberpunk genera

>i didnt like it so its overrated
have you ever considered that maybe your taste is shit?

>taste is shit?
his taste is fine
the anime feels like it drones on for the first half, and it only gets marginally better the second half

I don't understand how people like it

people only like it because its a girl that uses a computer and Sup Forumsentoomen like when girls use computers

Drink heavily tonight so you don't dream, lain literally gave me nightmares, really intense ones too.

pussy

A waste of time.

This is your killer tonight.

Looks very good, but I found it a bit boring.

I watched The Matrix for the first time yesterday and it made me want to watch Lain

that's all i have to say OP, sorry

I do recommend the matrix if you haven't seen it already

this

Watch it in one or two sittings or you'll be very confused.

>hating one of the greatest anime ever made
It sure is summer.

>See thread
>start quietly whistling the OP

youtube.com/watch?v=t9CXmEUwvgM

Because you're too retarded to follow anything other than cute girls doing cute things.

Just watched the first episode, everyone who isn't Lain is slightly off-putting and it feels like a nightmare.

A really good anime. Ignore the contrarians and shitposters calling it shit, it's awesome. Lain is the queen of Sup Forums, love lain every day as she frees us from the shackles of proprietary software.

You have some really shitty taste

Something really good if you can get by alternative storytelling.

I honestly liked how the story was presented, came off like a drug trip without having to take drugs.

Lain is really good if you apply the attention it needs. As some user said before, prepare for possible accidental naps.

Don't waste your time watching it, just read the wikipedia page. You're gonna have to read it anyway when you finish to know what has happened so what's the point

Bo i for firbt time watche Berial Ekberiment Lain and jubt abk: "Dub Lain hab dub Anibcheral"???

For inbtanb:

be ubeb digital taimb and hab abbebion of digital taimb.

Furthermore, who an booky alien lain ware the bweater, it ib reprebentative of Chribtian-chan.

Albo, tell a me over lain: why dub be bare bear boot?

And be becomeb ultimate Pizza God (RAIN MAN) at the end? What the fuck?!

Dibcub?

Yeah, me too, I should've formulated that differently, meant to say if you can get with alternative storytelling.

Lain was released in 1998. I can't think of an anime that better represents society's relationship with computers at the turn of the century than Lain.

I agree with this. It gets points for the almost prophetical story even if the way its told comes off as a bit obtuse sometimes.

autistic pseudo intellectual anime

It's just bored shitposters. It's not a normalfag anime like naruto, so they can't get the board to rally against it easily so they gotta shitpost.

This.

Go back to I can tell you're the type that shitposts on Sup Forums asking if your gayman rig is good enough.

You'll never escape it.

Overrated, slow-paced pretentious garbage. Bring a pillow

Don't worry lain, the summerfags will fuck off eventually. Anyone calling you garbage is just a shitposter.

Anybody who finds this boring has the attention span of a 5 year old.

Or they're just a bored shitposter.

not to sound mean but when people call the show lain slow it reminds me of those teen videos. you know, the ones where they struggle with tech we found normal in the 80s 90s? that's what it feels like to me when people call the show slow. it's about as fast as real life.

not understanding it, though, I think is okay; took me ages to fully understand all of the lenses.

have a good one , user

Ah yes. I remember the feeling. Enjoy it man. Embrace the not-quite-right vibe of the whole show.

Babby's first pretentious anime

Like what user?

the begging of the first matrix has a strong lain vibe (before Neo wakes up in the real world)

CURRENT

YEAR

PRESENT DAY

>MFW the memes are coming to life