OUR KIKE HOLY FUCK

OUR KIKE HOLY FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L42TxsKKPi8&t=615s
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHO IS EUSTACE MULLINS?

He is the only thing preventing the Trump administration from turning into another dubya situation, his heritage is probably the only thing that is keeping him safe.

>fewer
how about none?

thank you based goblin jew

Miller 2020

Would hold a neighborhood rally complete with cross burning

Miller is a non hollywood / Greater LA Jew. They're almost all republican, and fucking hate mexicans. If you grow up in LA anywhere outside the hyper elite institutions / gates, your politics at home are very close to Sup Forums. Regular LA jews aren't to be confused with NY jews (hyper liberal degenerates)

>all jewish people are ba-

Sup Forums BTFO

He's a good guy. I would let him cuck me.

Why is he doing this? What does he have to gain?

This jews are based. America needs to increase their payout to Israel from the 40 billion Obama gave them (Equivalent to the GDP of Ukraine) to at LEAST 500 billion.

BASED ISRAEL!

All good white nationalists must support Israel and the Jewish people.

Jesus Christ, here we go.

jesus what a cuck

Jews only can live in majority white countries... as soon as the majority white goes away... the jews will be slaughtered
pic related in Jewish population per percentage of total population
Keeping the white race going is good for Jews to stay alive

Stop strawmanning, faggot. Miller is the sole reason why trump hasn't cucked on immigration yet. If you don't understand that simple fact just off yourself.

Because he's probably as sick of seeing the country go down the shitter as the rest of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=L42TxsKKPi8&t=615s
Not saying i agree with mass immigration but the reason kikes have suddenly decided to cut the flow of immigrants into america is because it will grow increasingly harder to indoctrinate them into the holocaust myth as their population increases and they dont have white guilt

Thanks based Jewish Goebells

Bobby Fischer was a jew too

The same is true for New York Jews. Manhattan Jews = Hollywood Jews. Jews in the rest of the City tend to be middle class or immigrants themselves, and while they're not anti-immigration, they're pretty conservative by North Eastern standards.

This reminds me of when Victor Davis Hanson talks about dead people or dogs ending up on peoples lawns in California. He always looks like he's about to cry when he says it. I really feel for people like him...

...but I still want the wall to go around California.

U.S
>so we kinda need to accept a few refugees to look decent.
Muller
>yeah but think of the 6 million what would they say.
U.S
>good enough for me

>Keeping the white race going is good for Jews to stay alive
And boy do they act like it!

If we go, knowing they're going with us is a small but welcome comfort.

VDH lives nearby my new home in Central Ca (I had to get out of LA). It's insane here. It should all be nuked.

>No jews in Mexico or Brazil
This map can't be right.

>Our kike
No.
A Jew, even when he wears a mask is still a Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

Freedman was also a jew

>fewer
>"our based joo goyim!"
How about none? How about no money to pissrael? Fuck off.

3rdpbp

Is David Cole one of these? I know based Dennis Prager is a long time LA resident originally from New York.

Probably.
I'm not sympathetic to the tribe at all, and I'm not one of them. Growing up in public LA schools, I guess we were forced onto the same tribal lines for survival against the degenerating blacks and onslaught of 'nuevo americanos'.
In my later life, I have no dealings with any of them, but I know how to spot their kind and trust them more than any verified checkmark crying for the end of white america. Regular LA jews have already seen that game play out in LA from 1985-2005.