Be me

>be me
>be uni student who attends to top tier college in Japan
>go back to the hometown where shitty uneducated people live
>my father said "long time no see, son. How is life in college?"
>I told, "Life in college is so fucking great, I don't have to stand with retarded people anymore!"
>my father said "Don't forget that you raise in here! This is your hometown; you must come back to this place and inherit our lands."
>I told, "what? I don't need lands. It's useless in 2017. I will sell it away after you died, I want to keep living in Tokyo. I will probably get the career as the banker."
>father said "NO. NO No. you have the duty to inherit tradition. This is your hometown. Why don't you come back?"
>I told "Because I hate non-educated idiots (like you), and there is no good job in this fucking outdated small town. I fucking hatethis town. I have opportunity to make the ton of money, and why doI have to give up for what?"

I wonder why people who are living in small town tend to be so fucking idiots. Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You sound like an idiot.

Ive seen this post before OP

But I am actual educated elite. thanks!

Sound like a peasant farmers son.

Hi Korean.

You have literally posted this exact same thread every day here for i don't know how many years now. wtf dude?

ok.

The true man shows his value by his acts not by words :3

If I was your dad I would tie you up and let the whole town hate fuck your ungrateful little asshole til you learn that you are no better than those around you.

Old bait

copypasta repost

saged

>make money
>live in expensive town that eats up all your money
>gloat at your parents who raised you and have something they want to leave for you
>continue making money with no time to have a real family or connections, until you die

I really don't see the merit in this, japanon. Explain to me what is good about this.

oh, it's this thread again

Stop bidding behind the nips shart. Seen this copypaste half a dozen times.

>city people can leave legacy and money
>rural people can leave shitty outdated "tradiiton"

Learn the difference.

Fuck Yeah!!!

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY!!

What is that legacy you speak? And why do you deem money so important?

Unless your parents physically or mentally abused you, I don't see any reason why you'd be so cruel to them.

You are so smart. I bet you are going have a very happy life.

I have that doujin somewhere.

I was going to roast you before finding out this is pasta. Have a sage instead.

If you make ton of money, you are winner, alpha male. you won the competition.

Look at Donald Trump. he is typical successful winner.

My parents are abusing me by imposing me on "tradition" and their way of life.

I am not stupid enough to take that blue- pill from em.

Are you Jin from Lost?

Don't you think you could compromise by working in a city closer to your parents' land and just visiting it some times instead of living there? Maybe you can rent it out in the meantime.

> city people can replace you
> rural life atleast your roots will still be there.

>you are so loser that you will be replaced by someone.

what a loser. Don't lose. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

He's Korean and hates Japan.

I understand you OP.
When you start to see beyond the autisms of people who live in a small town.

Although the banking part that you speak of is shit. I hope that you are into crypto.

I unironically agree with this copypasta

maybe thats why nips kill themselves?

Keep the land and build something on it

I feel sad for you. You should embrace the lord Jesus' message of love, especially for your elders. He'll forgive you for disrespecting your parents and would lead you the right way. Unfortunately you'll probably never see the light, since your heathen parents imposed their tradition and values on you.

Nipon, I understand your feelings.

yeah. They are fucking losers. but at least they fought unlike my parents.

>he writes "be me"
Reddit/9 gag are to the right.

>Keep the land and build something on it
ironic coming from a leaf, heard the chinks are on a shopping spree.

there can only be one winner tho

You're a tool.
Owning land in a small tightly knit community is what you should be aspiring to as a human. Being some faceless banker working 14 hours a day and renting a tiny apartment might sound great because of all Tokyo has to offer but after a few years you will be a shell of yourself.
You might be to young to understand at the moment it eventually you'll understand what your father was talking about.

then leave Sup Forums dumbass

ah, young grasshopper
忙中閑あり

Every single time I get a decent opportunity my family guilts trips me all to fuck.
>Well I guess we'll never see you again
>Ooh that sounds dangerous you shouldn't go
>What about us?
It's pushing me further and further away.

transting it for every1

> Busy and lonely

i remember this pasta
sage

Crush the damn urbanites

this

You ungrateful little shit.

This is a fucking OLD bait copypasta
nice vpn tho bud

I feel the same way japanon. I have rural retard parents that I hate. Just don't talk to them ever, rural people at subhuman.

the funny thing is even if this bait was true he is still an idiot.
Landowning is where all the real money and power is. Rent that shit. Farm it, Raise animals, Build cool looking apartment and not shitty modern slop that will fall apart in 10 years.

Going off topic, I live in a city with a high amount of Asian college students and not a single one of them likes their country. The rich Chinese kids are trying to find ways to stay in the country and not a single Japanese person I have met has said anything positive about Japan compared to America. So why is it that we have so many American teenagers that idolize Japan so much? Even the Japanese hate it. It's one thing to kind of enjoy the culture and maybe take a vacation there, but this whole superiority thing is just nutzo

>uni
>pseudo intellectual circle jerking
you fucked up kid

Grass is always greener on the other side. Extremes make people seek the polar opposite.

Bias as well. These are people who already sought another country to live in.

Davido kun, please.

>(like you)
wise choice

>Even Japanese hate it

OP is not our representative.

This is stale pasta guys

also

Japanese Americans=/=Japanese

He's a shill

CHING WING BOMG WING TON WON!!

o wait nigga u aint chinese

OOO DONOKUMA SAMEEEEE

OP is a Canadian in a proxy

He is behind lots of the "rural and suburban retards threads"

Honest question, is there a single true nip posting on pol?

Nice stale copypasta faggot.

You lack disiprine.

Famiry honor or die.

You won't be saying that when Japan gets nuked and a new feudal era begins.

i wish real japs would post on Sup Forums

They aren't Japanese Americans though. I'm talking about actual Japanese people attending a university in my city. My communications professor was from Japan and she couldn't stop talking about how much the US was better

Back to rice fields with you country boy

Oh hey it's that Jap from Sup Forums again. Boy why not get a wife and make her have tons of kids now, and one of those kids would be happy to inherit the land.

>not voluntarily living in a small japanese town

You'll probably regret it one day. But then again there are no niggers in tokyo

This

The people who are most likely to leave their own countries are the ones who don't like their own. There are people whose personalities don't agree with Japanese society at all and they leave to seek their own happiness in their own way. Probably these kinds of people are over represented in the people you are talking to.

naw, mostply vpn's and english teachers being ostracized in japan since nobody wants to be around white pigs in japan.

What is it with shitskins and refusing to take education and opportunities back to their people?
>Elite
You're educated, not elite.

This motherfucker has been doing this for years

people like u are the cancer on healthy, homogeneous japanese society

this is a gayer flag than the one weeaboo Japan has.

You do realize the real elite own lots of land. Land has a lot of value and that value will only increase in your tiny island nation. Also you will probably get tired of the city and you could live in your hometown for free.

>I wonder why people who are living in small town tend to be so fucking idiots. Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement?

If you think going to a city means escaping idiots, you're going to be very disappointed. The world isn't all it's cracked up to be. Your father understands this. You will to, once you get out and live in the world. Right now you're in the college/post-college phase where everyone thinks they're zuckerberg and are going to change the world and make a ton of money.

Then you get your first real job, realize it's shit, and that most jobs around you are shit, and that the idealistic crap fed to you in college is not realistic for 99.999% of people, even educated ones.

And you live on a fucking island with limited space. Enjoy your father's land, there's not a whole lot left in your country. It will be very valuable, along with the rural lifestyle which your kids and their kids will probably never get to enjoy.

WOW THIS POST FROM THE AMERICAN ENGLISH TEACHER FOR THE 1000TH TIME, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED???

Do japanese fathers not have any balls or honour? If i spoke to my father like that he would swing a hammer at my face.

/fpbp/.

Instead of trying to improve the situation in his home ghetto rice crispie is about to assimilate into a society where relationships, chance of getting laid and genetal living quality are on a low since everyone's workoholic.

>Imb4 le 3 intelegant 5 villedge.
>pic is your average OP having a lucky day on a shitty online iq-test

All these newfags seeing this copy pasta for the first time. I fucking hate that this place got popular.

You have genuine autism

Fuck off proxy fag

sage

what were you saying user all I can here is ching chong language

You are a fucking idiot. Owning land is something really precious, especially if it is inherited. This is a 'privilege' which most people in todays world (in a first world country) wont get.
Living in a big city is not something positive, especially if you want to have a healthy family someday. I hope you can realize it before your father dies so you can apologize for these idiotic words you told him.

What Is it with you social retards, some of us live normal lives who don't spend all our time memorising copy pasta and memes and the sooner you oldfag autists realise this the better

>Not noticing that living for the sake of working in a system of hardcore workoholicism and consumerism like Japan without helding on to your roots is one of the biggest blue pills you can swallow.

You are a tremendous faggot. You are too young to know anything. Because of this phenomenon all cultures have enshrined 'respect your elders' as a rule. Five years in Tokyo and all you'll want is some land in the country where you can raise kids and offer them a future.

copypasta gj slide thread

you're also a shill. wasn't this same exact response in a previous thread with this copypasta bullshit ??

>Donald Chump
>Alpha
>bitches about things on Twitter
>is actually a Jew's bitch
>pic related

Also

>a green piece of paper makes you alpha
>disrespecting your parents and being a traitor makes you alpha

If I were your dad, I would have done dozens of ways to sabotage your future and I would have actually, legitimately spanked you in front of everyone since you want to act like a smug kid who thinks he knows shit. Typical of every college kid who hasn't done any lick of work and is paying into education which he could get for free.

Took a while, but god bless you

all fields

you father is correct
you are the idiot son

>I will probably get the career as the banker
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY

Success in one walk of life doesn't necessarily equate to success in another. Some people want everything. Some want nothing but what they need to live on and a few small perks. Do what you want, but not everyone subscribes to your way of thinking; that you have not yet come to terms with that is a mark of ignorance. Not everything is learned in a classroom,Toshi. Experience is the best teacher.

money is literally everything in life. capitalism has won the evolutionary race in the marketplace of ideas, in our civilization everything has a price

ITT: assblasted Sup Forumstards
The pasta is right

I thought the nips were supposed to be respectful to their elders. You sound like a loud-mouthed prick. Even if you don't want to live in a small town you don't have to go calling everyone an idiot.