Why does everyone like brown girls so much?

Why does everyone like brown girls so much?

because dark tones help evidencing reflecting angles giving better the idea of tridimenaional shapes which represent a pretty important part for the brain to determine if it's hot or not.

also it contrasts nicely with cum.

Why do females go to the beach and get tans?
To look uglier?

Sup Forums is full of spics, if this thread survives wait for the myriad thinking it's ok to speak their disgusting language through spoiler tags and sharing their epic memes in their image filenames.

to look like slave labor plebs

I could take or leave brown in general, but there are some god tier standouts like Nemesis and Kuro.

Are you implying that there aren't white guys who like brown girls?

>also it contrasts nicely with cum.
This desu.

>implying only spics like brown girls

How can you NOT like them? They look so delicious with any style.

because theyre dark enough to be exotic and not be niggers

semen is more visible on their skin

This. White people like brown girls because they're exotic. I'm black and while I also like brown girls, my biggest fetish is pale white girls with blonde hair. Probably because it's exotic for me. (Pic related is my waifu)

good taste my man. more white men would be into black girls if it werent for their attitudes. they really have terrible attitudes.

Why do asians whiten their skin especially the dark asians like Thais and Filipinos?

Because in the West getting a tan=money while in Asia having a tan= labog intensive jobs.

people should just be proud of their skin instead of lathering expensive carcinogens all over it. makeup turns womens skin to shit.

Because Coco Chanel accidentally got tanned on vacation and it sparked a trend

True, but hey what can you do? It's the result of being a double minority.

someone post the image of nemesis on ritos lap playing video games

True

But in Asia you get discriminated for having a very brown skin.Its only about for looks. A paled skin asian is more likely to get a date and get a job over a dark skin asian having the same lifestyle and education.

Many asians carry a umbrella when its hot outside so they dont get dark Im serious.

What's so bad about labor intensive jobs?Somebody has to fucking do it and hard work and suffering builds character. That's nothing to be ashamed of.

i wish theyd drop that shit. the middle east had more black slaves than anyone and still does today.

different cultures, different fetishes.asians dont like playboy model type girls. theyre into small, meek women.

Can't have tan lines without a tan

Is there a definition for when a white male prefers delicious brown girls to white women?

Reverse-cuckoldry?

>different cultures, different fetishes.asians dont like playboy model type girls. theyre into small, meek women.

That is changing especially if you look at Kpop but big lips is still not popular unlike in the West

sth korea seems to be a reaction culture. LOL WE ARENT LIKE NTH KOREA! HONESTLY! WE LOVE THE WEST! - that kind of shit

I want a Nemesis inside of me

I would these brown goddesses.

Chinga tu madre puto.