I think I've reached my breaking point. This video has unironically made me far-right

I think I've reached my breaking point. This video has unironically made me far-right.

youtu.be/XkSSj5HcCV0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TFAx0_y-H9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The nigger psyche is truly haunting.

bump

Your tax dollars at work.

Checked

Oh yeah, this was publically funded.

checked

It's not so bad, just make sure the hate doesn't grow to an unhealthy level. It is fine to use it as a catalyst to make yourself better, and inevitably one could hope for bolshevism. It is not ideal, but self reflection and making yourself the best huwhite you can be is crucial to pulling this ship around.

thats so stupid.

The fuck? Does this nog realize that Scotland was under the british thumb just as hard as his african colony?

This, be careful OP and dont let it consume you.

All I want at this point is omnicide. Not gay ineffective ww3, not nuclear holocaust. I want the moon to crash into this fucking planet and send it straight to the center of the sun. Only then we will be able to rest from all this faggotry.

This is the most insecure thing I have ever seen, is this what it's like being black?

LOL!
That you think the nog can think past base instincts is amusing.

That is what it's like being an entitled minority looking at portraits of deceased historical figures who did something of importance in their native land.

They wuz Kangz 'n' sheet.

>The nigger psyche is truly haunting.

Check'd

What the fuck is it with Anglophone niggers and always shitting on white people? I live in Canada and love this fucking country. Yeah, white people did some shitty things, but fuck off, who didn't?
My parents left India when the Hindus started chimping out and tried to white out all of us Sikhs. I am fucking BLESSED to be here.

Honestly, I can't stand niggers. Other ethnicities have their shitty people too, including white people, but niggers just take the fucking cake. Honestly, how can they not be grateful of the fucking chance of living in Britain.

Baffles me.

Not really how it worked m8

but yeah, this shit was in my city, didn't know about it...wtf

of course the black guy takes his shirt off and throws punches talking about white genocide his day will come, but he will never have a portrait nor will he be remembered

I know what entitlement looks like, this is not that. The guy seems genuinely upset about not looking like the pictures of the aristocrats, and then he randomly starts boxing?

Want to see the face of your ancestors hanging on the wall? Go back to Africa, nog, where walls are literally made of mud and cow poop.

At least Count Dankula got a good video out of it

youtu.be/TFAx0_y-H9s

Comments disabled.
They really do want all out race war

So niggers come to our lands nowdays, they suck of the advanced society we created because they didn't manage to do shit in Africa of all places, and then they chimp out because in whiteland there's only white people in historical museums?

Are jews pushing a racial war or something? I don't want to be racist, but this retardation is too much.

Settle down hitler

I didn't see the rest. Just a few seconds and got the gist. I didn't want to die from cringe.

>inferiority complex, the video

Do these niggers not realise that whiteness is such a thing because they’re in fucking Europe?

I fully agree.

>omnicide
top kek

sry OP but this video is wayyy too spooky for me I got about a minute into it but I'm home alone and its dark out that haunting music really made me uncomfortable. Please post this thread again in about 12 hours. Thanks!

Proof

The marxists decided to socially engineer them as a weapon against us. Instilled them with some pseudo scientific jew sociology that every failure of their community is down to whites oppressing them and slavery.

End of the video, shows the funding at the bottom.

The National Lottery Fund is state franchised

So... this is the power of resentment

He will have a portrait all right, his head mounted on my fucking wall.

This lame ass argument that "CUH MY ANCESTORS BUILT THIS" annoys the shit out of me; like, no, nigger, you guys cant build shit without whitey leading you and telling you what to build and how to build it. If whitey doesn't tell you, you're stuck in a straw hut with scarce food and water fighting amongst yourselves.

I got chills when he started talking openly about how the traditional Scottish people are dying out, and he is essentially replacing them. He is spouting out all of the talking points of White Nationalist.

funny hair tho

They truly are the unfortunate race.

>Comments are disabled for this video.