There is literally no reason to own guns

There is literally no reason to own guns.

>memeflag

Give it a rest, cuck.

SHALL

NOT

Jew discovered

You can create better bait then that user, step up your game.

BE

This, I keep a police officer on me at all times just in case someone assaults me for whatever reason.

nice filename

INFRINGED

Guns are necessary in case tyrants take control of the government/military. In that situation, the tyrannical leader could never go outside out of fear of getting shot. Also, his family would be kidnapped and threatened with death unless the tyrannical leader stepped down.
Guns are useful for hunting as well.
Guns are meant for hunting and as a tool against tyranny.
Baiting OP can go hang himself in his basement.
SAGE
SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE

All these idiots taking the bait..

If someone breaks into my house, then I have something to kill their ass with.

Would you tell that to the military? What about the government. Maybe we should ban lots of things like: pens, forks, knives, pencils, automobiles, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, airplanes, coffee pots, stoves, heaters, generators, saws, hammers, screwdrivers, telephone poles....etc. everything and anything can kill someone if you put the effort in to look. We are FAR safer with civilians owning guns than without. Without you put your confidence in someone else for your safety. You put your trust in people who don't know you, and possibly don't care about you to save your sorry ass. Maybe trying having your home broken into and stopping them in their tracks. Maybe you and your family members will be at a bank and someone will try and rob it...but they'll be stopped because people inside have guns.

I don't care if this thread is bait. Anyone who tells me owning guns is a bad thing really needs to be in a situation as I've described above. The total feeling of helplessness and watching your loved ones getting scared or injured would change your mind right quick.

>TRUMP IS A FASCIST
>TRUMP WILL KILL ALL MINORITIES
>TRUMP WILL KILL ALL GAYS
>TRUMP WILL BUILD A DICTATORSHIP
>TURN IN YOUR GUNS, YOU DON'T NEED THEM
Liberals are fucking stupid.

Bump!

Plenty of reasons to own.

SAGE

Bump 2

You dumb bitch. After all the feminist larping, and still the only ONLY thing that puts you in the same class as a 6ft tall man is a firearm.
If morons like you hadn't completely lost your feminine intuition you would see that feminists should COMPLETELY SUPPORT gun rights.

Go feed your transgender kids more soy now

There is literally no reason to not kill yourself if you’re a leftist. Really, no reason at all.

STOP USING MY WIFE FOR YOUR LEFTIST MEMES

>gun control
>leftist

of course this repetitive bullshit is getting bumped

Guns can be a hobby.

Making shitty "smug xd gottem" memes with Boku no Hero Academia girls is not a hobby.

There are always an unlimited number of newfags to expose to the most common enemy arguments.

You needs guns to defend yourself from niggers and non-whites.

there is no reason to be a faggot, and yet here you are
also come and take them

Sage.