Black lives matter

>black lives matter
>anifa
>??

Any speculation as to what his next group will be about/called? His funding of Antifa has allegedly been terminated, so it won't be long until he starts working on his next project.

Who cares about this scapegoat. He's nothing in the grand scheme of things, just another player. The real issue is Jews in general. Mainly the elite Jews and Israel. To get rid of the jew problem we need to go to the heart of the issue.

Hollywood

>scapegoat
He's incredibly influential during the election and probably the biggest contributor to all of the political tension as of recent, you're not giving the guy enough credit.

Okay during the election sure. But right now there's definitely much bigger issues than George Soros.

Agreed...he's the designated public face of the multiculturalism attack on Western culture. If he goes down there's several willing to step up.

Alt-Right

More specifically I think he's so often used as the main evil villain is because

A. it was pushed by Bannon and Breitbart

B. It distracts from the bigger problem at hand.

C. You make a distinction and false dichotomy between Israel and globalist Jews.

Hi Alex

Elaborate? Gun violence as a discussion is pretty big given that a lot of people are on cooldown, but Antifa is apperently planning their biggest protest to happen in the next 3 weeks. If there's better things to discuss besides soros then I'm sure you could find threads containing them and have a discussion there instead of trying to derail this one.

Alex?

we all know youre Alex, fool ya fool!

I wish I was Alex Jones just so I could change him into not supporting Israel. Sadly, I am not Alex Jones. He's a zionist! Fuck Israel.

alright but im watching you buddy...

Alex is a lost cause.

wew

He's to busy with this two main projects. ISIS and the CIA.

This.

Nice have't seen this one before, saved. I have the richard spencer one tho.

under rated

have a few more if you want

comie scum.

Is Antifa still going to chimp out on November 4th? I was looking forward to it.