Switzerland hate thread

Daily reminder that Switzerland is a mongrelized hellhole and the white man will make them pay for their crimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2017/cb17-81-population-estimates-subcounty.html
strawpoll.com/wxhpe634
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Italian Speaking Southern Switzerland is the only good area of Switzerland.

>AYYYYYY WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIET

Well, to be fair, I wouldn't mind if we got immigrants like Switzerland did. If our "worst" immigrants were from the likes of Bosnia, Albania, or Italy that would be literally 100x better than the best beaner.

yeah the rest belongs to germany
(desu most germans think of switzerland as beeing somehow german, although not in their power)

When will you claim the land?

I don't know how they're not german.
They speak silly german but its german, they don't like us but that doesn't matter. even counties have feuds against eachother.
I live in dithmarschen and frisians hate those.
local hate doesn't fucking matter. JOIN OR DIE.

Who would hate a swiss?

A white man.

>Switzerland
Who?

I dunno, the only derogative thing i do to them is call them Bergjuden for only having that much money because they live off from Interests from rich people who deposit their money all over the world.

yeah! fuck sweden

>burger
>white

Mountain jews dindu nuffin

Argument proven

Honestly. if you're American you cant talk shit on Switzerland..
And you especially can't call them non white

>Hides flag

>Continuing to eat horse sandwich
Haha you hold the world's fiat reserves, seriously - are the Swiss banks/gub getting into cryptos yet?

Better?

I wouldn't know

I'm not southern

So far you have mistaken me for Swiss and a hillbilly when I'm actually a chad Australian funnelling your money back in to our economy

Rused again

>tfw you will never have 10 million dollars to buy your way into Swiss citizenship.

Go back to abo islands.

>Wanting white people out of your country

America really is beyond redemption

Post DNA.

my ancestors ;)

>Francophone
>Not superior Anglo blood

White immigration is totally bas-

>butthurt yank
>56% in charge of telling me who's white and who's not

you from louisiana?

>Afraid to fight for Hitler
>Take his gold
Lol mountain jews crack me up.

Hitler lost. Germany died.
We're still here, albeit taking in a few darkies so the EU will stop fucking us off about it.

You could've prevented it.

???

Why would anyone hate Switzerland
They're pretty much superior to every other European country.

Poland>Everything else.

It's not based, not all whites are master race. Howevever, whites are far far better than non-whites.
Some parts of the US are made up of Eastern Europeans as the "whites" and while they aren't the best parts of the US they are still fine and much much better than nigger spic parts.

Bet you found out you're 1/16th Polish so now you treat Pooland as your ancestral lands or some shit.
Switzerland is much closer to the US than many other faggy Yuropoor nations. They have almost more guns and freedom than us and any true American would respect that.

You just proved his point. All americans are niggers.

>Hidez flag

you're literally half spic and even have nigger blood, this bait thread is fucking hilarious

a quarter spic I mean**

That's a meme.

I'm greek.

What's this "partybier" all about. Is it cheap or something?

I heard home ownership was in the 30s there. Why?

redpill me on Switzerland then

>Gayreek
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Quiet, amerimutt.

Swiss are snownigger subhumans. Greeks will eradicate them.

I wasn't asking the turk.

It's a rich country for rich people, works pays alot but you stuff is expensive, nothing special, no particular culture, hardly accomplished something worthy in history. Overall a better country than mine if we're speaking economically for sure. They're starting to get some immigrants.

If we're not white then you're definitely not south medshit.

I made a grammatical mess.

>flags arent square

Found the autistic muh heritage american whose grandfather was 1/28th italian. Italy is white don't worry.

Sounds like a good old fashioned blitzkrieg is the only solution for those thieving bastards

Why are you so insecure about being white yankee?

It's all we're gonna have left pretty soon. Simply posted that because I didn't have a Greek version.

I wouldn't be suprised if he is one of those idiots on twatter talking about italians being oppressed minorities and wanting the destruction of Columbus's statue because he is an evil white supremacist.

Italy + greece will destroy snowniggers of europe soon. All germans are subhuman I am greek you subhumans.

>400,000 dead yankees

dis is better

Italians are counted as white in amerimuttistan so that's not relevant. Notice how all the wealthy ones are from the north and all the ones from new jersey that act like niggers are from sicily.

Don't be such a nihilist.

Learn to OC

You on the left.

Or Naples, fucking Naples I hate that southern city, niggers/arabs with olive skin.

Anything below rome is subhuman.

You and your mongrel remains in the wagon

what are you, Zapp Branigan?

kek

Starting from Rome.

yes

>muh based south

Swiss are mountain jews but atleast they are /ourjews/

Over your pseudo communist shithole, indeed it is mongrel

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2017/cb17-81-population-estimates-subcounty.html

Switzerland's gun control laws are great though

You outnumbered us 4.5-1 in military aged manpower, 10-1 industrially; yet it took you 4 years to reach an enemy capital the distance today would be considered a daily commute. Explain yourself

gib citizenship pls

>Race doesn't matter, ideology does

Lol. Just took us 4 years to cut you down.

Culturally speaking, I agree.

Politically and economically I find Switzerland to be better than most. I like the idea of freedom they seem to have. I guess it's because my American beliefs in guns and freedom seem to align well with Switzerland.

But if we are talking culture, your country is definitely superior. Italy, by far, has the greatest history, food, and architecture in all of Europe. If Italy became more politically redpilled I would consider them the best.
But I may have a bit of favoritism as I've seen Italy views the US more favorably than countries that are supposedly our "allies".

Romanians are not slavs.

There is literally no difference between phenotypes from the north and south. Southern men have that round face that is more Hellenic while northerners have a slightly narrower face from German seed. Women on the other hand both have that standard med face. The Italian women's volleyball composite is perfection.

>>Race doesn't matter, ideology does

Is that why you made Whites second class citizens through the passage of 13th and 14th Amendments?

Actually it seems the same applies for the women.

strawpoll.com/wxhpe634
>strawpoll.com/wxhpe634
strawpoll.com/wxhpe634
>strawpoll.com/wxhpe634
strawpoll.com/wxhpe634

That's because we don't forget what you did back then with the Marshall plan, when you helped us after WW2 despite being against you. Alot of kids here love movies about american soldiers and such, infact it's not rare to hear guys at my age speaking about joining the US army or some childish stuff like that. I for example admire your patriotism, your country can easily inspire such a thing easily.

I honestly don't consider Switzerland a true country anyway, "swiss" people vary from germans, french, even italians.

I was actually playing along with him, I believe in one Italy. No such thing as North or South, we're all in this together. Italians are not like those cucks from Catalonia for sure.

SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT GODDAMNED PARTYBIER ALREADY FUCK

>Implying you're not just a butthurt faggot who can't afford to migrate there

Objectively the best country in the Western world. Only downside is that Geneva becomes an Emirati playground in the Summer time, but that's everywhere in Europe.

Well put. Nothing wrong with criticizing specific groups anyway.

It's funny that old enemies become best friends.
Same thing happened with Japan.

However, Germany seems eternally butthurt for some reason.

We should say we're in an agreement eh.

> Alot of kids here love movies about american soldiers and such, infact it's not rare to hear guys at my age speaking about joining the US army or some childish stuff like that.

Based on the first-hand accounts I've heard about the way Italian special forces behave under any sort of pressure in Afghanistan, that's not a surprise.

Germany has always been (literally too) butthurt. Who blames the krauts? After all an Austrian had to save them from that mess called the Weimar Republic, plus they lost both World Wars. Put the slav rapebabys from Eastern Germany and now the immigrants giving it some of that cultural enrichement and we got a huge mess.

I get that meme flags are stupid, but VPNs are so easy the geo flags are nothing to trolls.

Have you not seen anime?
Japs only recognize you as a worth friend, after a death battle.

Vietnam likes us to. Turns out bombing Asians makes them like you.