What's so bad about diveristy?

I'm starting to believe that "Make America Great Again" is just about affirmative action for white people. I've been working at a nice office job for awhile now, and I've come to learn that diversity is a help and not a hindrance. At my office, we have whites, indians, asians and people of all different religions. We work with people and communicate with them in india, china and south america every day. Occasionally the office will have nice potlucks and events where we share food from our native country. Everyone respects each other's culture.

If most businesses were committed to stop diversity it would be a severe detriment to the business. It's easy to believe that your country is being destroyed if you just sit at home all day, but when you actually get into the working world, you realize how naive that nationalist perspective is. We really are in a more globalized word.

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/ BlackPigeonSpeaks/posts/4NyRpLRa1bA
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You ever been to Chicago, buddy?

Could you back any of this up? I would say this is all anecdotal but you don't provide any evidence at all.

What is there to prove? Go to any office of any major business in the country and you will find the same thing, people from many different countries working together. If we were committed to making everything mostly or totally white we would lose so much money and innovation. Most businesses want a lot of educated Chinese and Indian immigrants, not some uneducated whites.

If diversity is so good, why are we having all these problems?

Diversity doesn't work. It's a proven fact at this point. It is a marketing scheme for the poorly educated to promote infighting of culture wars.

Chinks and Indians aren't the majority of non-whites.
It's mostly spics and niggers, who are less educated, and less capable.

>What's so bad about diveristy?
Shitskins are incompatible with civilization, that's what's so bad.

>Hurr Durr diversity is gud cuz i liek tacos and curry

2/10 nice bait almost made me reply

If diversity is so great why do we need laws to enforce it? If it works so well and everyone is happy and harmonious why would anyone fight against it? You literally have to have guns pointed at people's faces to accept your non-sense ideology, what does that tell you?

1.) Multiculturalism is wrong because Western culture is objectively superior. People create culture and that culture then creates people. When people from outside that culture then enters that group of people, and they do not assimilate to the culture, they are effectively making the group worse. By allowing other cultures to exist within your borders, you're just hurting your country, as has been painfully evident by the last 50 years of liberalism auguring the West into the ground.

2.) Nobody wants to end the potential for diversity, what they want to end is forced diversity. We are not all the same; we are all genetically different. Forcing equity based on whatever differences in people you arbitrarily decided were the important ones, like skin color or religion, simply replaces the idea that you should be hiring people for their merits. This is called racism and it's no different than any other kind of racism, you just think it's okay because it's anti-white and white people are awesome, so they don't need hand holding. Nobody should have their hand held.

3.) Is it not absolutely pathetic that proponents of multiculturalism can think of nothing but food when it comes to other peoples merits? Yeah, we already know that people on the other side of the world have food, dude, they wouldn't exist if they didn't. It's the other stuff we're not fond of. In the West, we know 2 + 2 = 4 and we shouldn't tolerate these people coming in and saying, "I think it equals 5!" No, fuck you.

>What's so bad about diveristy

Diversity today means anti white. It also seems like you'r perfectly fine with someone being hired based on their race rather then their skills sounds a bit racist to me.

Diversity is leftist code for anti-white.

If diversity is so great then why does it usually take affirmative action to achieve it in schools and the workplace?

Where was the march for Reginald's justice?

> It's easy to believe that your country is being destroyed if you just sit at home all day
It's easy to believe that "diversity" is something that has to be forced onto society when all your contact is limited to coworker-relationships. You're the typical naive American democrat with next to no experience on how the world really runs. You want to experience the consequence of forced diversity? How about you come to Europe, and visit one of our Arabic/Sub-Saharan Muslim districts? Maybe in France? Or in Germany? Berlin would be a good place, too. Walk around in Kreuzberg or Neukölln in the evening, I'm sure the Arab Crime Clans controlling those districts will be overjoyed to see such a nice, politically correct specimen wandering their territory.

If a town was not "diversified" by people with a specific cultural background, i could easily walk around at night without having to fear any kind of assault. Doing so in a "diversified" city? Not a chance, i would need enough luck not to draw any attention on myself.

Also having global contacts (either privately or by business) is not what "diversity" is about - at least if you take the word as it's used by defenders of multiculturalism.

The success of Chinese/Japanese/Korean people in the west debunks your entire theory. So the question becomes, why does multiculturalism work with gooks but not with niggers or spics?

I went to a top school with all asians in nyv and i've never seen one fail to adapt to western culture yet. They usually end up better than most people in the south and feed back to society much more. They go for useful degrees and always end up in businesses and programs. Literally every popular app and tech in the usa atm is created alongside asians. Were literally posting on a taiwanese coloring book forum owned by a japnigger

diversity is code word for FUCK WYPIPO

>At my office, we have whites, indians, asians and people of all different religions.
Where da niggers at? What about spics?

The truth is, diversity is bad because there will always be groups out there that are genetically and culturally garbage. But good'ol diversity demands we accommodate them because not doing so be rayciss.

The demographic that you so casually drop more statistically represents a merit-based hiring practice. Cultures that emphasize hard work and academic achievement are naturally more represented under such a criteria. Remember to say thank you for the red pill.

Yea there is a difference in being well off or rich in diversity and being poor and forced into it. I am sure your "diversity" office mates all leave and go to there little pockets.. and you get to drive to your white space. SO KYS you fucking squid.

That’s nice. Why should the government force diversity on us though?

why did you have to make a post? You could have smelled your own farts w less effort.

diversity is about increasing margins via a cheaper workforce. it also introduces natural social barriers that prevent workers from (god forbid) unionizing. they want co-workers to be friendly, but not too friendly.

we're being replaced, plain and simple.

I agree with OP. Diversity is a good thing. But affirmative action is ridiculous. People should be hired based solely on merit. Racial quotas shouldn't be a factor.

Those Asians are good at assimilating into white culture, but that’s because America and white people are so accepting and generally amazing. These “successes” of diversity only happen because white people are the dominant majority. America is a white country, fuck your.

>anecdotal evidence
Lol nobody cares faggot
plus.google.com/ BlackPigeonSpeaks/posts/4NyRpLRa1bA
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

White people today: affirmative action policies are anti-white!
>repeals affirmative action policies
White people in 2050: why am I being passed over for college admission?
White people in 2075: we're tired of being underrepresented in the workplace!!
>chinese management laughs
The ole shamalam twist

>debunks your entire theory
>never seen one fail to adapt to western culture
But what you said here is congruent with 99% of my post. The one thing it is possibly not congruent with is
>People create culture and that culture then creates people.
Even then, I don't see the issue. East Asians are more intelligent, so it's more likely that they'd adapt to a new environment, but even still, most of them don't need to because Japan and South Korea have already copied the West, so there's little they need to adapt to. They're also a much smaller group than others, so they're less likely to be incentivized by a community not to adapt, and they're not being pushed into immigration by anything, so it's not like they come in droves of giant penniless families.

>uneducated whites

there are plenty of educated whites, and there would be plenty more if universities cared to do any sort of outreach in that direction.

i'm pretty convinced that they get kickbacks from industry for enforcing "diversity".

>"Make America Great Again" is just about affirmative action for white people

yes, and?

Diversity is good imho
But when "they" say diversity is good they have some other motives as well
Some of them really seem to bring end to diversity by bringing diversity to mix everyone into a single hivemind conformity that is already taking place in political correctness. Anyone who dissents from it are evil.

Secondly they use diversity as a vote count which is essential to survival of democrats. I hate it because their leftist media indoctrinates minorities with muh diversity and muh white ppl to divide population.

Honestly blacks would not have been this way if media did not exist
It was republicans who freed them and let them in politics and also tried to give them rights laws while dems started kkk jim crow and now fake media and false idols to keep black impoverished. Literally blacks are indoctrinated from birth to think they cant achieve anything cuz whiteys. So they dont study or work bcuz its white thing and they go on listen to horseshit idols who tell them be nigga and become a thug leading them into subhuman life of drugs violence and hatred. Luckily, more blacks are awakening and are diverting from this shit cycle. Good on them, but they still think its all whit people and shit

Then some bullshit happened and they started to act like democrats and continue this division until now. Things see a little better but no way close to old republicans it used to be the one that Clint Eastwood laments on.

Republicucks have always been race-traitors. At least the dems once knew how to treat their farm equipment

civcuck. the outcome is the same though - diversity only functions with affirmative action. if everything was merit based, nonwhite immigration would almost cease indefinitely. people would self-segregate when political correctness and forced diversity ends.

There's already too many kids in college. I think it's like 37% of kids go to college, when it should be more like 10%. They go there to learn nothing. If you used the same enrollment standards for white people that they use for black people, yeah there'd be more educated whites, but just like those black kids that education would be fucking meaningless except for people to beat off to.

i'm not talking about meme degrees. i'm talking about STEM and STEM postgraduate programs.

Not all people aren't inherently racist, user. And no, if a company is given the choice between hiring an immigrant with a college degree or an uneducated white person, they'll choose the immigrant every time. Education is correlated with performance, race isn't.

diversity just means anti-white, while white people are the majority in America they're decried for having positions of power and being over-represented? No shit they should be over-represented if they system works.

Came here to call you a nigger

That's cute, but have you considered the effects of immigration within an economy? If you import skilled labor, it fucks up the job market within your own country, not only hurting your fellow countrymen, but also foreign countries by taking all of their skilled labor. whats wrong with healthy nationalism?

Let me explain something to you, user. A college degree is only as good as the program that it is derived from. US College Engineering programs have to have their course curriculum certified by the American Board of Engineering Technicians. This is what provides the backbone behind the piece of paper. Do you know what you get when there aren't those sorts of standards? You get Electrical Engineering Ph.D. students who don't know what a phasor is. I've seen it happen.

>Degree

Who else likes degrees... thirty three of them... you know who's behind the university meme

I agree, the problem are not the other races but poor without dignity.

>I've come to learn
No, you've come to shitpost. Get off of my board. Diversity is garbage and it adds nothing, this has been reinforced multiple times by studies.

I'd rather collect more talent than cater to the lowest common denominator. Why don't my countrymen want to help the country by getting an education and contributing value to the country?

lynch yourself you faggot nigger

its the exact same issue with exporting manufacturing, etc. importing foreign laborers fucks things up when you could always keep competitive job markets within your own country, competitive salaries, healthy economy. even merit based immigration is a globalist plot to fuck everything up, i dont understand why nationalism is so evil.

this ignores cultural compatibility too - what if i dont want foreigners, no matter how qualified, coming and changing my culture and natural zeitgeist? fuck off we're full when we say were full

I agree, an American education is more valuable than a foreign education. But both are more valuable than no education.

they fucking do - the reason businesses want to import foreign labor is not because there is an absence of qualified white people, but generally because the foreigners come from lower standards of living and will accept lower wages. its not as if there are 0 qualified white computer scientists in america, and it is quintessential to the survival of silicone valley to import 100,000 gooks or pajeets to churn out code

yeah i have no fucking clue what you're trying to say

Your hypothetical is just that -- hypothetical. You chose an interesting example for it too. American businesses have learned the hard way that the vast majority of Indian-educated software engineers produce shit code. Today, successful companies avoid them like the plague.

i won't be a minority in my own country.

there's something brutally impersonal about this diversity everyone seems to love so much

Go back to Asia ricenigger

>At my office, we have whites, indians, asians and people of all different religions.
because the problem is mostly Blacks and Hispanics, not Chinese and Indians (who are mostly selected from the upper castes anyway).

Nobody cares about quality anymore, everyone is forced to by crap because that’s all there is. Quality doesn’t matter to a monopoly

>we have whites, indians, asians and people of all different religions
Sorry to ask... No niggers?

What do you do for a living? H1-B visa holders and foreign workers drive down the cost for your employment inevitably leading to you not making a livable wage while foreign nations boom economically.

This has some common side effects.
1. Once you train poo-in-loo and he works for half your salary they can now hire two people to do your job.
2. The company saves money initially but will need to hire "whites" to come and fix the problem when shit goes south effectively paying twice what they would have.
3. They are directly training their competition in a foreign land who can do what they do at a fraction of the cost with less government restriction
4. When the entire company moves overseas and you are unemployed do you think they will hire you in the U.S.?

Also forgot to mention, you want to see what diversity means?

If you are in a position to, let an Indian manage your team. Watch slowly as over a course of 1-2 years as they only hire other Indians. Enjoy.

We deserve reparations after 50 years of oppression desu

nice try. If you want cheap labor so bad, move to India

>What do you do for a living? H1-B visa holders and foreign workers drive down the cost for your employment inevitably leading to you not making a livable wage while foreign nations boom economically.
They increase supply of labor, but they also increase demand for labor. Overall effect is not clear.

This.

Too many people are stuck on the idea that the demand for labor is finite. It isn't.