Which time traveler is stuck in the most painful loop?

Which time traveler is stuck in the most painful loop?

Guts

Future Trunks

Rika

Chosen Undead.

Rika > Phil (1st half) >> Nagato > Okabe > Homura >>> Shintaro >>> Phil (2nd half)

Nagato because I don't think humanly possible to comprehend what she went through.

Suffering in silence the whole time, all with the knowledge that someday she will break.

Tom Cruise

>outdated image without toyota on tv screen
Apply yourself OP.

No it's up to date

Rika, cause each time she got killed in gruesome ways.

Rimanah, because he will never escape it.

Subaru.

I'd switch Homura with Okabe, put Subaru between them and done, but basically, this.

Is that guy suppose to be Bill Murray?

Homura goes through about a month of time travel, while I'm pretty sure Okabe goes through much more than that.

Okabe arguably if you take into account the other routes (especially the Suzuha end)

That being said, it's partially because I dislike Madoka Magica due to shit character development and Subaru for being a retard MC

Well, most of Rika's loops ended with her being brutally dismembered, so I'll give it to her.

Before I read Hako to Zero no Maria, it was obviously Rika. Anyone not saying Rika is a fucktard that didn't read the VNs or watched the anime.

But after Zero no Maria, it's obviously Kazuki Hoshino. Nigga went through some shit.

What? Homura went through that month 100 times. That's roughly 8 years of looping.

This. I'd also suggest Touma for 3rd place.

>at the very least 1100 years of looping
>having to kill every single person from an entire city. Man, women, your family, children, babies.
>having to die countless and endless times
>having to give up your love and happiness countless times just to remember it again after a few thousand loops and repeat the same shit all over again
>turning into a bumbling tard that can only hit a wall

Dude was hardcore.

Touma went through some shit too, but the "aftereffects" are way too mild. It's like he just had a bad summer vacation.

Shirogane

He's suppressing that shit hard though, and he's basically rewritten his memories to think of it all as one go through, ignoring the countless times he gets his shit kicked in.

>MUH BETA

Rika>Nagato>Homura>Phil(1st Half)>Okabe>>>Shintaro>>>Phil (2nd Half)

Phil died many more times than Okabe, and although Okabe realized how futile things were, he actually found a way out proactively rather than finding it after hundreds of years of trial and error. Homura's wasn't long, but each two weeks was tragic, with Rika being a far more hellish version of Homura. Yuki literally broke from the Endless Eight, but at least she didn't seem to die (only death by absolute boredom).

The way I see it is that at least Homura has something to center her efforts on, and it's largely a self-inflicted fate. Phil doesn't have the luxury of such a target for his efforts, and he doesn't know why the fuck it's happening to him to begin with.

The Endless Eight broke all of us, but Yuki also knew what she was doing the entire time. Doesn't make slowly breaking down into utter insanity from sheer boredom any less suffering filled, but it's at least something she can understand.

Who's Phil? What's his show?

Go watch Groundhog Day, it's a fucking classic.

I am.

I dont know, but Rika is the cutest.

Who just goes up and washes a window with their butt?

He only does two loops (plus parallel ones, but hey), but he makes up in quality. Homura doesn't even begin to understand what true suffering is.

She's a disgusting alcoholic

You sound upset.

Not upset, just disgusted.

Was Rika's suffering really that bad? She doesn't have any memories of how she dies for most of the loops unless it's prolonged torture which didn't seem to occur too often in most of the chapters.

I'd say that Nagato's suffering would be worse considering that she suffered for almost 600, which is six times longer what Rika went through. It was also much more monotonous since it was essentially the same exact two weeks every single loop with just some minor variations. Rika seemed to have much more than two weeks in each of the loops and she also had Mion's club activities to look forward to.

murray

kyon-kun, denwa

Rika's "soul" went through a thousand years of loops, creating Bernkastel because of the mindbreaks.

>Some shit
Going by time spent and what was shown at some of these events, Touma had suffered than almost everyone within OP's image combined. He just gotten over it through a combination of already being batshit insane, inhumane willpower and the ability to over-write his memories.

Time has been looping for me for the past 7 years.

This
>wake up
>think anything will change for the better
>it doesn't
>think I'll do anything to try and change it
>I don't
>go back to sleep tired as fuck and thinking future me will do something decent while hating my past self

not a real loli

Hasn't he died like hundreds of times?

He has. But despite all he's been through, he remains a useless, spoiled brat who can't get anything done, even in the face of extinction. It's basically a time travel/looping character who stays the same as he was when he started: one dumb motherfucker who never amounts to anything.

But time looping works differently in MubRub. Pretty much every other character in this thread keeps their memories upon successive loops, but Takeru loses most of his, and it's only when all the alternate Takerus converge in Alternative does he begin to get all the memories of the parallel timelines. Hell he never remembers what happens post-ALTV.

And given that he's just a cog in a war machine that's far, far bigger than him, the things he accomplishes with Yuuko and A01 (XM3, Ouko, the 00 Unit, 12/5, 21st) are really quite extraordinary

The only thing he "accomplishes" is remembering prior events so that Yuuko can fix everything for him.

I don't consider dicking a tentacle rape victim and being good at video games an "accomplishment".

The fucker killed every person in the city so he gets reminded of what he needs to do the moment he comes back. He's fucking crazy and I love it.

who is far right guy from?

im stupid, I know who it is now

I dunno, I think fucking the first ever living robot is a pretty nice accomplishment.

Really though, Takeru plays a pretty vital role in helping to save the world. Even if a lot of it is just because of his situation and not his personality, they never would have gotten that far without him.

Yuki's actual loop isn't so bad, it's more just the sheer fucking length.

Was it ever mentioned that Nagato was bored due to the length? I mean it's easy to infer that she was bored as fuck but I dont remember it being implied that she broke due to it.

It broke her hard enough that she literally remade the entire world.

>You haven't seen nothing yet

In the MC has a loop that as bad, or even worse than Rika's while lasting like 40 times longer than Nagato's.

Which time travelers would make the best couple?

I don't remember Yuki every saying that endless eight was where her "errors" appeared from. I can see how people think that though.

The Doctor.

hahaha this guy

Casuals all of you. Can't handle a simple time loop.

Okabe or Bill Murray.

Only twice longer, and he didn't remember most of them.

>Time travel
It's already debunked, there would be too many paradoxes for it to be possible. Traveling forward in time is possible though, but what's the point?

Didn't Nagato went through like 15k loops?
He went through 400k or more m8.

In fact time travel should be considered to be fantasy, not science fiction.

Being a pussy-ass faggot is also illegal, but here are you.
It's a fucking anime going "DURR YOU CAN'T TIME TRAVEL" is just fucking retarded. Like, what the flying fuck is even your point? I guess it's also impossible for someone to do a Kamehameha.
Faggot.

Endless Eight caused an accumulation of error data that directly resulted in the events of Disappearance. I think Yuki says it herself in the movie when she's syncing up, actually.

subaru obviously

The problem is that Time Travel anime market themselves as Sci-fi, which is retarded because it is obviously fantasy. It would be retarded if Goku used drone strikes and machine guns.

Why the fuck is even Watashi there?
He didnt even suffer from it.

OZU DID NOTHING WRONG

—Bang, bang!

Bane?

I just check. Kazuki loops 27,756th time 3 days each, while Nageto loops 15,498th time 14 days each. So Nagato loops about twice longer, and Kazuki does't remember most of loops, only Maria does.

I guess every single sci-fi work with FTL travel is also fantasy.
Or working wormholes.
Or anything that we don't have any idea how to work right now.
Fuck off faggot.

>All these fucking casuals
Pic related.

Imagine being an amnesiac forced to relive a mediocre batman TAS clone forever until you give up your one true love and settle for another girl

Imagine you have to figure all of this out each time

Imagine you find out tat you're literally just a clone of some other guy

Imagine all of this happens in the post apocalypse

And none of it matters because it's just a simulation

And you might just be a fiction ripped out of the funnies section

Roger Smith doesn't even know how much he's suffered

But doctor who is pretty good atleast classic ones.

>Didn't read Volume 7

9th doctor was fucking cool, i really liked that post-the-end setting with him being the only one and shit but then moffat ruined everything.

did he seriously undo the time war too?

>One true love
That is dorothy right?

That is Dorothy indeed

>27,756th

Well, I postpone it every time because don't want it to end.

Sheeeit dude, it gets better do it faggot.

>>>/tumblr/

Hey man just because i like some british show doesnt mean i browse tumblr.

he will when he lets go of his guilt

what

Why should Roger give up on Dorothy?

Sorry i meant to

Because Angel literally kept resetting the entire universe in a bid to make him love her.

Guess I have to jump then.

But wasn't the ending when she finally realised that Roger will only love Dorothy and gave up?

Loop episode was great