Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!n1xyCYYQ!lNSyLDDcX5CZgWfgg4CgxQ
strawpoll.me/10933368
strawpoll.me/10933374
imgur.com/a/rXzOH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's his endgame?

Make some good manga, then retire.

Why is that song so catchy? It's so much better than it should be.

rip off as many forms of media

Gappy makes me nappy, because he is crappy

Example?

why is Tusk Act 4 so spooky

I want to eat out of Jonno Boy's ass

Gappy makes me happy

Reimi looks better in the anime.

we can all agree that so far the part 4 anime is better then the manga.

Because you think of Kira while listening to it.

There was that one time where he included the plot of Holes in a character's backstory out of nowhere.

Jojo's Bizarre adventure part 1 and 2 were ripoffs of fist of the north star.

After that he begins to steal from every band, singer, or song that he can possibly think of, and writes his plots based on the lyrics of his favorites

Anybody read baoh?

>hey araki why you did this
>i don't know
>hey araki why did you draw that
>i don't remember
>but why the character has this? also why did you draw the page like that
>i don't actually remember
Is it fucking prohibited to work sober in Japan? Or does he always need to be drugged to draw jojo?

are you for real?

JoJo rips off so many stuff its insane.

Too slow, this thread has been claimed for crappy Gappy

would you a stand? and if yes which one? be honest

Does anyone know if there's a compilation for all the JoJo manga commercials that has the protag and friends reading the manga?

Blue Jean-I just met me a girl named Blue Jean

Blue Jean-she got a camouflaged face and no money
Remember they always let you down when you need 'em

Oh, Blue Jean - is heaven any sweeter than Blue Jean
She got a police bike
She got a turned up nose

Sometimes I feel like
(Oh, the whole human race)
Jazzin' for Blue Jean
(Oh, and when my Blue Jean's blue)
Blue Jean can send me
(Oh, somebody send me)
Somebody send me
(Oh, somebody send me)

One day I'm gonna write a poem in a letter
One day I'm gonna get that faculty together
Remember that everybody has to wait in line
Blue Jean-look out world you know I've got mine
She got Latin roots
She got everything

completely agree, I couldn't even finish parts 4 or 5 in the manga

>Low quality bait
Using the names of musical artists and basing some Stand powers off of their lyrics is not the same thing as ripping off something, you super retard.

There are plenty of actual examples, though. See the Holes example already posted.

But why?

>Why did you put this item here at your job 20 years ago?

『No Weakness』

I would take paisley park for a drive around town

You must agree Jojo started as a complete FOTNS rip off at least?

Delete this shit

Make an actual good manga by himself.

Reminder that all of Part 5 is in color.

mega.nz/#F!n1xyCYYQ!lNSyLDDcX5CZgWfgg4CgxQ

Name a better stand

how about you post this on /y/ where it wont get you banned

Have never read North Star. Was Dio taken from there too or just Johnathan's design and powers?

Yes, even though some elements are different. And Fist of the North Star is way better than part 1, too.

Reminder that no one wants to read that garbage no matter how good of a version we get

Jokes on you, i got (((you)))s. David Bowie

Can they mange the translation by 2017?

THE WORLDO

Literally all of them are better than this shitty meme.

Even Survivor.

I skipped this trash for a reason. I'm not planning on picking it up again.

ALL RIGHT LISTEN UP YOU FUCKING FRIENDS

I'm gonna make two polls: one for BEST villain, and one for WORST villain
Then, I'm gonna rank the villains based on the number of votes.
A vote for a villain in the BEST poll will count as +1 point, while a vote in the WORST poll will count as -1. After the voting's done, I'll add up the points and rank that shit

BEST VILLAIN POLL:
strawpoll.me/10933368

WORST VILLAIN POLL:
strawpoll.me/10933374

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR BOTH POLLS

one will protect you, the others will try to attack you
choose wisely

I still would argue that Terunosuke does not and should not receive the same punishment as that Angelo, they just don't belong the same bracket to have his life-long to potentially eternal prison justified.

The "Koichi" he threw out was proven to be a dummy, as after Josuke was captured he immediately stepped on the piece of paper to destroy it, in an attempt to recover his ego from the shock Josuke delivered to him through his last speech. He didn't openly attack Yuuya, he simply presented him a challenge which both parties knew it involves countless layers of deadily traps, Yuuya accepted it even when knowing the risk. That was no foul, it was just a stand fight and totally justifiable. Also he captured Josuke's mother without any intention to harm her in the slightest, and only using her to serve as a stepping stone to bring out Josuke's fear quicker in the most efficient manner in terms of both time and casualty (as he would otherwise need to capture literally everyone other than Josuke's mum to really give him a mental punch).

Part 5 sucks, better skip it, lol.

I like to compare this guy to Rohan and say that not only they possess the same personality, they also had wronged Josuke in a mirrored fashion. Yet their treatments vary vast in difference for whatever reason.

Rohan also showed no interest with the general moral of life as he viewed people nothing more than "materials". Rohan also acted like an egoist arsehole (still is but not as much), is artistic by nature and is very obssessed with what he likes inside people which is their experiences. Rohan, like Terunosuke both possess incredibly dangerous stand abilities that involves controlling people as they are both control freaks to different degrees, and both showed no signs of self control when first introduced. Rohan also captured someone who Josuke holds dear as hostages, being Koichi and later, Okuyasu. Rohan also used hostages as part of his combat tatics, conditioning Josuke during the encounter. Rohan also harmed the hostages in a few ways, brainwashing and nearly killing Koichi by tearing his pages out for self interests, as well as setting Okuyasu on self immolation. Rohan also went out of his way to make Josuke mad when he was sure of his victory, like Terunosuke which in this case, by insulting his hairstyle multiple times.

Yet with all that, all Rohan got in return was a beat up so bad he had to change his weekly release schedule into monthly while he was hospitalised, which was nothing too major. In contrast, this guy got the "book prison", it just doesn't seem to be right, or anywhere close to it.

I'll take immortal Kars to protect me, he would shitwreck all the other ones even if they fought him at the same time

Surface as a hot chick in my class if it didn't act like a fucking bitch the whole time

As cocky, apathetic and obssessive this guy may be, by analysing his abilities we would know he does not go out of his way to harm others unnecessarily as his ability is very conditional to himself while it possesses no actual combat strength and when he does, he lets them go just as easy as opening a piece of folded paper. He sought to minimise the amount of people involved in his obssession trip and although he could also kill his captive as easy as ripping paper into pieces, he only reserves that as the last resort.

He had been overboard just like how he really screwed over that taxi driver hard, but he had realised it by the end. As obssessive he may be I have no doubt that after a solid beat down he would learn "constraint" properly just like almost all antagonists who had wronged Josuke in the past, especially Rohan.

Yet he was given 0 space to redeem himself and was sent straight to capital punishment. Unlike Rohan who had done exactly the same things to Josuke yet didn't get him riled up as badly, all because one of the people that got involved was Josuke's mum. Josuke is just too much of a mama's boy I swear. Sure I would be really pissed too if someone were to drag her into a fight, but a comeback like that? I just don't think so, I don't think Josuke would really go that far as a character even if he was not actually in his right mind at that time either, as he barely did that much to Rohan previously.

Terunosuke could have been an interesting side character for later story development, dunno why Araki just hates him so much he had to practically torture him to the end of time, while making a joke out of it.

Does someone have the fan stand that can erase 3 things temporalily from existence?

Fuck.
It's happening again.
Teru pls go.

>>Part 5
>>trash
kys

Bossu is for _______
Fan made stands are Sup Forums worthy, take that autistic shit off to that fuck

>V I N T A G E
>I
>N
>T
>A
>G
>E

He wants your (you)s

>Valentine tosses a flag over him
>Gets transported to an alternate dimension
>Kars hits his alt self
>gg

Wow its the only part 5 fan on Earth, this is truly a rare day!

That post is spammed in every thread nowadays. Just ignore it and move on, don't give it what it wants.

>fan stand
Fuck off with your OC Stands or go revive /sss/

Part 3 is around the world in 80 (40) days
Part 4 is Twin Peaks, mixed with lyrics of Queen's Sheer Heart Attack album and Humans can lick too
Part 5 is Goodfellas
Part 6 is Papillon
Part 7 is the Cannonball Run
Part 8 is the Bourne Identity

You're a dumbass, kys
>took the bait

Kissing and cuddling

not saying its bad but it is a bit weak. still light years away from being "trash" anyway

>implying Kars isn't so powerful stands wouldn't work on him

And he can use the ripple. Its also debatable whether teleporting a living Kars to an alternate dimension counts as a win. He certainly could never kill Kars while Kars would decimate Valentine.

dying

Don't bully bossu
>My father can beat your father

Kars hitting his alt self wouldn't kill him, though. He's next to impossible to kill by normal means, I doubt that the sort of collision that merging does could kill a normal pillar-man, let alone a perfect one.

Both versions of him would probably stay alive but stuck together, though. Maybe they'd only be able to move again if one of them let the other digest him, thus freeing up himself. If they couldn't come to an agreement they could be stuck forever.

Valentine.
I'll just have him take me to an alternate universe. They can't chase me there

Is his name pronounced "Pussy" or "Putchit"?

Can I have a romantic dinner with him?

That means they take over your universe and you lose dongut

It's pronounced leviosa not leviosaaaaa

Why JoJo threads are always such trash

>implying their alt selves aren't waiting on the other side

Does their personality factor into this? Like, the only reason I can imagine Kars or Dio protecting me is so they could eat me themselves, and thus wouldn't be THAT inclined to stick their neck out too far. Kira might think he could have a chance for a quiet life with me (but would cut his losses if all seemed useless), Valentine and Pucci would just want me for some sinister plan. No idea why Diavolo would, either.

because nobody post the most underrated boy

Part 2 is literal shit.

That isn't William A. Zepelli

Nice job literally proving his point

huhhuh huhhuh huhhuh

Pucci might want you as his fucktoy, which is probably the best option on the board

Reminder that Bruno Buccellati has the best Stand battle cry.

ARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARI

He's also the best character in Part 5.
And the best protagonist.

It's probably less dangerous than most of the other options. Bet it'd be awkward as fuck, though.
>'You have to wear this wig. And always address me as 'my friend.'
>'Take your shirt off and lay on the bed. No! Not like that. Yes, just lay there. Don't do anything.'
>'Now talk about stands and philosophy with me.'

At least this thread is having an actual discussion about the main antagonists. Already better than the last thread. The new Jojolion chapter can't come soon enough.

>I liked last thread

Is there a new smug wallpaper?

What would Patrick Bateman's Stand be?

Refer to this

Josuke didn't even kill RHCP who actually killed people. This guy just turned some people into paper and got a fate as bad as a serial killer

Not sure about the wallpaper user, but I haven't made any changes since the first Harvest ep.
>imgur.com/a/rXzOH

Kira, 100%
>Hey, man. Imma stick Killer Queen in your eyehole for a bit.
>Other villains come
>"Hey, where's the guy defending you?"
>"Who?"
>"Yoshikage Kir- ahhhhhhh!!!"
>"BITE ZA DUSTO."
>Later
>"Hey man, they dead?"
>Oh yeah.
>"Sweet, I'm going to do some Serial Killer things, wait here and call me when I can lift bomb three."
Keikaiku

Wouldn't Valentine be the most obvious choice here?
He can take you to a place where the others can't get you.

Their alternate universe versions would still be after you.