Damn this is powerful. When are wh*te people going to own up to their crimes?

Damn this is powerful. When are wh*te people going to own up to their crimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Ellison
youtube.com/watch?v=Ab93DYcqrP8
ocf.berkeley.edu/~arihuang/academic/abg/slavery/history.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's cool to be bad and white men are the baddest motherfuckers to ever live.

You are disgusting!

try and make us niggers

The first American slave owner was a black man named Anthony Johnson.

Kill yourself you whiny bitch.

Damn you're a shill. Fuck off!

Where is your proof bigot?

Racism didn't cause slavery, it was a result of it. Niggers sold themselves at too low a price tag.

>Niggers
Stop

Don't you have a Turk to let into your home to fuck your wife, Dutchman?

Is the toothpaste faggot larping or actually a leftyfag? I can't even tell.

This is him

I wish I was larping. Whites are forming a real problem in today's society by holding everyone else back.

He was the first owner through court ruling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

Blacks owned others blacks in the USA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Ellison

There were also black confederates, and natives also owned blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ab93DYcqrP8

And of course you have no proof. This happens every time with you nazis.

Lol black bois mad af

>Wikipedia
Nice whitewash you have there

Not really. Quite the contrary.

That is video proof I showed you. WE WUZ KANGZ

kys nigger

The fact that you would trust the government shows how dumb you really are

Ideally, step one of white supremacists owning up to their shit involves destroying all confederate monuments, digging up all confederate burial sites, and burning the corpses.

> Be executive at company
> Tell black employee they aren't doing their job correctly
> He runs to HR and claims it was racist
> I have to go to sensitivity training or lose my job
> Black employee still not doing his job but can't be fired because it would be racist
> So much oppression

There are more slaves TODAY than in the entirety of US history. And they're not owned by whites.

Holding back who? We're uplifting peoples all over the place, but there's only so much you can do with some people.

Says the nigger

Finally someone sensible

>Some people
Get your bigot speach out of my thread please

Oh fuck off. The confederacy wanted independence and you cunts come down here and invaded. All the self-righteous "we're saving the union", "we're ending slavery" is just war propaganda.

If we extracted all black people from the south, left the white supremacists in place, then killed every single person left behind and scorched the earth to be sure, the US could save billions not having to uplift these deadweight states and put it towards states that matter.

100% larping.

Another nigger spotted

This ain't your thread anymore now, jigaboo.

>The confederacy wanted independence.

The Confederacy was un-American, led by traitors and oathbreakers. They deserved far worse than they got, and the fact that we did not exterminate them to the man was a mistake that will destroy America.

>black people complaining about government welfare

Even when you have your own KANGdoms, you still need the white man's handouts.

Stupid thread desu

Better white washed then black washed

Can someone explain to me like I'm retarded what he's getting at? Is he saying white people think racism magically ended the same day as slavery ended and aren't aware of Jim Crow laws and the like?

>traitors

They were, like most people at the time, loyal to their state. The idea of a strong federal government that demanded loyalty was foreign at the time.

You just made it painstakingly obvious you have no idea what the civil war was fought over.

As a black man , I pray every day that the whites dont kill all of us for OUR crimes .

I don't care nigger.

And you and the guy in the twitter pic dont speak for me .

To late, the day of the rope is soon. A small majority of your kind has doomed the rest.

It kills me when #niggers think #slavery is unique to them. They won't show this in #marxist universities.

>A small majority

That's a nice way to whitewash what the Confederacy actually was.

Sherman should have been far more harsh with the traitors. Now their blood poisons America to this day. Thankfully, most Americans still hate the South and modern-day Confederate worshipers, and would actively support finishing the job when Civil War 2 starts.

Indeed. Example; The Hebrews being enslaved by the Egyptians.

They already are.

White people brought africans to this country and have been paying for it since.

here's one of the most liberal source you can get
ocf.berkeley.edu/~arihuang/academic/abg/slavery/history.html

Progressives are turning me into a racist monster
I never wanted this. You want a white monster? You got one.

I asked can someone explain like I'm retarded, not can a retarded person explain.

You're right OP there were bad things that happened.
Thats why Whites should start a new war and exterminate all the bl*cks.
That way these past events won't be as bad as this new event.

>whitewash history

Why is someone LARPing as an ape trying to teach history to me?

When are South African men going to stop raping infants?

Nobody turned you into anything you weren't, you choose to be what you are.

We shouldn't kill all the blacks, we should just move them somewhere where they aren't subjected to the evil white man and his Systemic Racism. I'm sure we could find some land in Africa where they can establish their KANGdom.

The second Civil war will be a war against niggers. And a few race traitors.

Your sitting their larping about killing whitey. Fronting about how your the biggest baddest dawg on the street. How you got your glock 40 and your chopper. When You will fighting against people who have spent years in the field training to kill you and yours.

>Niggers literally believe this

Well maybe if they didn't have such high highschool dropout rates or paid any attention in classes, they would realize that ever school in the US requires students to take US history (which includes long periods that talks about slavery and segregation etc.)

Yeah right, that's like your opinion, man.

Shut up you northern nigger.

He used wh*te of course it's a larp.

>When are wh*te people
Funny, reminded me of a programmer who said his goal was to make spell checkers turn any reference to blacks into an asterisk.

Like all of this hard training you're doing right now, I see, very intense and in the field

>He doesn't own a portable elliptical machine
Not gonna make it, confirmed

It'll be awfully hard to eat once that EBT card stops working.

Dam, nigga, dat shit deep, yo

+5 Years BSA, +5 Years in Venture School, +15 years of hunting experience. As well as a degree in criminal justice.

You wont see me, but I will see you. Your behavior is easily predictable.

Obviously your going to say "larp more faggot" But its okay. Your going to be maggot food.

Yes, they did. I am a racist, but always knew the races are equal and made equal in the eyes of God. Still see it this way

Now I am disgusted and ashamed that negros have become the stupid servild children of faggots and degenerates. They have thrown off their Noble heritage and sold their souls to revenants, monstrous sons of Antichrist.

I would rather associate with faggot Nazis than with SJWs.

In the eyes of God, we are equal, but you are a shame to your race. You stink in my nostrils.

>maggot food

You must eat body of your enemy to get his strength. This is common in my country. Is it common in America?

no.

>Maggot food
Just boil it in hot water and add a lot of salt and it will be no different than any other animal like a cow or pork. Don't make food go to waste

You not like more strength?

Eating sandniggers would reduce us. Not improve.

Little butter and garlic, throw it right on the barbie do ya?

Im not a nigger, sand or jungle.

I hope Africa goes full communist. It's been my dream to help make that happen.

Just imagine it.

Two billion Africans. Mass genocide and starvation, but this time worse. The world is saved.

Nope, he was a slave who became a slave owner.

Never happened neighbour

>he was a slave
Indentured servant =/= slave.

So you choose to suck nigger dicks
Because you choose to be gay
And you choose to act like a faggot

Nice. You seem to be a literal beacon for the theory of evolution

holf fuck ded he get daded adn eated

The time whites tore their country apart, killed 600,000 of their own, created the welfare state, established black colleges, the NAACP, and the Affirmative Action program wasn't good enough? Or do you animals somehow think destroying an inanimate object and defiling corpses will somehow make people like you more and somehow stop you from killing each other? Stupid nog

>wasn't good enough?
No, you still exist, spouting Confederate worship.

Genocide would have been justice against the Confederacy.

>+15 years of hunting experience

vs 10 years actually fighting and killing people for America

well whatever floats your boat white man

When niggers own up to theirs.

i can't wait until the race war begins and i get to gun you fucks down

nigga gone n talk dat sheeit. BLAAAAT BLAAAAT! dem azns iznt playin nigga

>i can't wait until the race war begins
>begins

It's cute how you think it hasn't been going on all around you.

I have plenty to worry about every day, but none of it comes from you. That's why you post your Confederate fanfiction here as opposed to volunteering to serve the country you love, like I did.

i'll be enlisting soon, but let's not play around
we're not serving our country, we're serving kikes up above
i know the race war is going on, but i meant when i can gun you down and not get punished
aka when the second confederacy comes

When will niggers learn that the Jews aren't white?

>i'll be enlisting soon

I'm sure you said that years ago when you didn't meet the fitness requirements then, and I doubt that you do now.

Serving America is hard work, unlike posting on Sup Forums.