If you turned into a little girl you wouldn't be a huge slut, right?

If you turned into a little girl you wouldn't be a huge slut, right?

>no anime news until later this month
Nah, we should wait until then.

I would probably kill myself. I like being a little boy.

nah. probably not. I would experiment though.

I would explore the sensible spots of the female body to improve my foreplay skills.
But you're still a man at heart, kissing and fucking men would be gay as fuck no matter how many mental gymnastics you come up with.

It would be ideal to find another cute girl that has a dick.

I would want to, but even if I were a little girl I mean I still don't know how. I'd probably just live the exact same way I do, and still somehow creep people out when I talk to them even if I am a cute little girl

No because only ugly, fat, undesirable nerds are attracted to lolis

do I have to be a little girl?

can't I be a hot, tall sexy curvy 20-year-old oneesama?

O-of course not.

Since I would be a girl now, the temptation to be a slut would be hardcoded into me. I would have to resist it and find a suitable Oniichan whose seed I would bear.

I would do terrible things.

I'd be the sluttiest

Gay, SENPAI.
>Brown
Mexican, pls.

I'd be the biggest fucking slutty broodmare that it would make your head spin.

This.
I'd find entertainment in trying to convince people who I am though.

I'd be the cutest, that's for sure!

I wanna say yes, but I'd probably be just as risk-averse as I am now. Can I magic away nigger-aids and resulting aids babies? If so, yes.

But actually it would be ideal to be the cute girl that has a dick.

I can see it happening

>user goes out to buy cute dresses to be the cutest, most pure girl ever, she's practically shining as her deepest wish came true
>20 minutes later, she's getting bred in the mating press position by the first fat old man she saw passing in some trashy love hotel

I live with 7 other people so im sure when im gone and there is suddenly a little girl in the house they would be really confused.

That's a really good idea for a movie actually. Has anyone ever done that? Grown man turns into a little girl and has to carry on with his day-to-day life? It would be like Tim Allen's The Shaggy Dog, except with a little girl. We could call it The Little Girl.

>Mexican

Half Lebanese actually.

has there ever been a better anime that features lolis?

If there is I don;t know it.

All 3 of them are prime daughterfu material.

Yes, but how would I find guys to dick me in the US? Everyone here is normies that are brainwashed into thinking fucking 10-14 yrs is somehow bad.
Would I just use online? What if my parents found out, I would not want other men to get in trouble because of my slutty pussy!

It is unlikely I would be a slut as there wouldn't be enough dicks large enough to allow into me.

this show is the first time I ever jacked off to non H anime.

Little girls in the US aren't for average citizens, but that doesn't mean that nobody here fucks them, or so I am lead to believe.

No, I'd be a tiny slut.

It would take a lot more than just asking nicely to stop me.

>Miyu
>daughteru material

Miyu is hardcore non-stop breeding material

I'd fuck you all.

No, I'd be a classy lesbian and have tea parties with my girlfriends and discuss the finer points of classic literature.

Fuck 10-14 year old boys? It's not a crime if you're both underage.

>get fired because your boss isn't happy with your practical joke and sends what he assumes is your niece home
>even if friends believe you, won't hang out with you because it'd be weird to be seen with a little girl
>can't go to the bar to drink your worries away
>family might be only ones to believe you due to all your memories
>insist you live with them so they can raise you again

Sluts are disgusting, don't be a slut.

yeah but little boys dicks aren't big enough

,Though you retain your memories. over time you start to have more childlike tendencies like having scary dreams and wanting to sleep in the bed with one of your family/housemates so you rent cared anymore.

Are you kidding? I'd lez so hard I'd get my own talk show.

>wanting to be raised by your parent
No thanks, mom hit me enough the first time.

Obviously not, since you ended up here.

holy fucking shit rekt

That tummy makes me want to commit a crime.

You could use those two posts on any fucking board and it would work.

Never said it was a good thing.
Would probably suck randomly becoming a loli
I'd still do it without any hesitation.

>No thanks, mom hit me enough the first time.

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that, user.

Id be the loosest 12 year old girl on the planet.

So loose you could hold me like a telescope and see through my ass and out my mouth.

I'd rather be this size of a girl but just as huge of a slut

I'd rather be a girl with that kind of body and be a huge tease but actually be a pure virgin who is waiting for marriage.

No way, bae. I'd do anything but let anyone touch my vajayjay before marriage because I ain't no slut. Gotta keep my virginity for my one and only, you know?

I'd /ll/ with some primo Onee-sans.

Can dykes be sluts?

Is it really canon that Cagliostro is an old man in the body of a little girl in Granblue?

Oh crap user, you're right

this is my dream as well, brother

I'd be unappropiately close with little shotas and lolis and make them sexually uncomfortable.

Just imagine being the fap fuel of all those shotas for years.

For other girls. Dicks are yucky and gross.

that's exactly what I want

I want to give dozens of shotas older-girl fetishes.

>series about a guy being turned into a girl
>MC is forced to do some feminine thing
>NO I AM A MAN RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shit's boring, I'd rather see them embrace being a cute girl

The whole point of gender bender is that they eventually do, it's boring if they start at the point of conclusion though.
You need the contrast of where they start and where they end up for it to mean anything.

Yes. It's literally Cagliostro in a largely produced female body.

I'd try and seduce grown men with my childish feminine wiles and male mind.

>Yes. It's literally Cagliostro in a largely produced female body.

why

>Adam Sandler stars in: Lolita 2

Please no

No. Don't worry, mom.

And Ranma 1/2 is 143 episodes long. Plus movies, OVAs, Specials, and a 16 episode series that came before the main series.

Thing is the point of those series is the wish fulfillment they provide. Same problem as a harem series where MC is a faggot (as in homo and as in, well, FAGGOT) and the audience can't enjoy the escapist fantasies of having a harem. Don't ruin a man's escapist fantasies of turning into a woman, you can still have character progression and enjoy yourself along the way.

Why not

Only with other little girls.

Do they tell that in the game? And what are the reactions? Like
>This old man is inside this cute girl?

It's been confirmed in game. Can't remember the in game dialogue for it though.
Instead, the fan art does wonders:
>Why aren't you getting hard?!!
>Because you're a man!!

Why is Gram such a faggot?

He can't handle a real man

KanColle killed 2hu.
Granblue killed KanColle.
What will kill Granblue?

Such manly men.

Cygame's new project about horse girls.

You guys could just wait.

Unless this is some fountain of youth type shit.

>my parents never hit me
>I still wound up here
what the fuck?

What's the name of that?

Uma Musume

Never hitting you is obviously not hitting enough.

I would wonder what the fuck I would do as an undocumented person.

This man is a huge slut

You have to go back

A powerful and majestic slut.

Of course, leave it to Sup Forums to choose the "I'd become a total slut route."

However, I cannot comprehend that mindset. Instead, assuming I'd retain most of my personality and preferences, I would endeavour to be literally the most untouched female ever. I mean, I'd probably masturbate all the time, but nothing would enter me. I guess not much would change really. Also, it would be very difficult for me to pull that off if I happened to retain my current obsession with cum.

>only IDs are of your dude form
It would be awful.

>"I would endeavour to be literally the most untouched female ever" said user
>thirty minutes later, he's getting gangbanged in some steamy basement by 5 other Sup Forumsnons while wearing panties and thighhighs