Did Trump take down Weinstein?

The whole thing blew up on the anniversary of the Access Hollywood tape which I'm sure Weinstein had a role in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3iWtHsulUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He ran for president to make his name immortal. His whole family business is based on his brand TRUMP.
A man provides for his family.

There isn’t a fucking thing sweeter than revenge.

Never forget that The access Hollywood tape was provided by Paul Ryan's wife. Weinstein was to take away Clinton's holllywood ATM MACHINE

Trump had a great revenge story in one of his books, gotta go dig it up

please he ran for president cause of the nasty roasting Obama gave him at the correspondents dinner.

FP
BP

/thread

Doubt it

The guy who sued him sounds autistic.

Something tells me he ran for president to get his revenge against (((them))).

from which book is this one from?

>The guy who sued him sounds autistic
yeah, he's (((autistic))) all right

The Clintons, Weinstein, and Obama's had a very close relationship.

Yes.

But only because Weinstein threatened him.

Thats nice.. So he is using this for his own personal revenge instead of arresting known pedophiles and rapists?

If Trump told me off every time I went there I'd go there every day.

if this ppl are high up and ((())) im kay with thath and it will be good craic to watch to be honest brotha

>gets free shit for life
>gets abused by alpha Chad thunder trump

I bet he did it just for his (((cuck fetish. )))

>a fucking leaf

It's hilarious to hear anyone connected to entertainment whine like they're victims. Everyone of these assholes would likely act this way if they could.

>He ran for president to make his name immortal.
so few people understand this. Trump wants to become an "American Family". It is really the only thing that gives me hope for him. I hope that he does right by the American people, and if he does, then I would be happy to see his name alongside the Kennedy's.

Trump confirmed for having small penis

Didnt this guy die in a Hurricane?

You dick gazer.

Revenge is a dish best served irradiated.

Who are the five people?

I'm fairly certain it was long before that when Mittens lost. That might have gave him more reason in his mind.

I thought it was the sweetest joy next to getting pussy?

Even anime titties?

It seems like that guy just wanted to figure out a way to get free membership for life.

just wait

youtube.com/watch?v=V3iWtHsulUw

They were business partners.