JOIN RIGHT WING UNITED

Ladies and Gentleman, our great nation and western civilization is failing. The collective forces of external pressure from nations that are hostile to the fundamental ideas of the west and islamism, as well as the internal decay of immorality, degeneracy and homegrown leftists. We have a moral duty to reverse this decline. The time for petty disagreements and purity spirals is over, the various factions of the right MUST work together to turn the tide against our adversaries.

If you are interested please consider joining Right Wing United. we are a fraternal political action network dedicated to activism.
anyone above 16 can apply

twitter

>>twitter.com/RightWingAllies?lang=en

discord

>>Jt7zcSC

Truly a great community working for the greater good of the west.
Remember lads, the West is Best.

ahem...

>JOIN our new political cult because the Alt-Right was exposed as a Communist scam for shekels

lol how about no, CIA?

Don't listen to the CIA niggers. This is a fantastic community that's fully committed to tackling the issues the west is facing right now

>This is a fantastic community that's fully committed to tackling the issues the west is facing right now
No one talks like this here you glow in the dark nigger. Buy a fucking ad.

i'm not following anyone until they name the jew. they also need to call out the niggers and spics for draining our nation via welfare. end welfare and call out the jews. or kill a few senators. other than that i'll just wait.

Who is the real CIA nigger though?

Remember to report all CIA niggers.

I'm afraid I'm a based centrist

Fuck off CIA Nigger. I'm not falling for your shitty honeypot

You're not going to fit in if you just call me what I call you. Wtf are you even doing right now?...

Somebody make a Slack channel I don't use discord shit.

I agree. It's time to end infighting.

Remember folks, a classic CIA nigger tactic is trying to discourage community growth. Don't fall for their tricks!

Fuck off totalitarians.

Ree Bill, our shills are at overdrive and its still not working.

God has abandoned you.

That sounds like something a CIA nigger would say

bumping

not the same thing

Yeah, but what are your opinions on:
>The Jews
>Non-Whites
>Globalism
>The Holocaust
>White Nationalism
>The White Ethnostate

>inb4 send all the Jews to Israel
>inb4 "yeah so what heres why we should.."

>"anyone above 16 can apply"
>implying that he's still underage
MODS

checked, SAGE and move on.

why are you so adverse to forming an IRL organizaton?

lel wtf is wrong with you

>2017
>still using lel
Cringy

Pay no attention to how much like a government questionnaire this sounds.

newfag

bumping

>3 minutes
>give us your location
>Can you accept people of different races, religions,and politics
>are you willing to use violence to accomplish your goals
Sounds like a trap, tbf.

This is a real thing. Do you honestly think the CIA would be making discord servers to do... what exactly?

I don't know who is CIA nigging who!

Because organizations can be targeted. You want your enemies to live in constant fear of not knowing anything about their enemies. In fear of being surrounded by enemies, without them even knowing about it. It's the fear.