Can we all agree that gaytheists are subhumans degenerates?

Can we all agree that gaytheists are subhumans degenerates?

yes

He was owning u tho

He wasn't, he eiukdn't explain how. Also this wasn't me,

I'm an atheist and atheists who say "god doesn't exist" is a fact are just as wrong as people who say "god exists" is a fact. Scientifically literate atheists claim that because existence of god is unfalsifiable, and not worth considering as a scientific explanation for anything.

Jesus Christ is Lord

militant atheists are subhuman shit.

>I'm an atheist and atheists who say "god doesn't exist" is a fact are just as wrong as people who say "god exists" is a fact.

So you're actually Agnostic? Or you're just stupid and can't read up on the basic definition of things you claim to be?

Either way he's a reprobate (Romans 1:26-32 KJV)

Agnostics accept the possibility that god might exist. Atheists don't accept that god exists without evidence. That's not the same thing as saying "god doesn't exist", because there is no evidence that god doesn't exist.

Gaytheists? What do you mean with this?

What does this have to do with gays?

> people unironically believe there's a magic man that lives on a cloud

It is an undeniable fact that their is a magic man who lives on a cloud.

Check these graphs out my christcuck faggot

That guy is simply retarded, but putting all atheists in the same boat with guys like him is retarded too. All christians or theists aren't Ken Ham-tier idiots. All atheist aren't Dawkins spouting teenagers.

>most white Christians are conservative and against abortion
okay

Are you retarded? Why don't you fucking add the moderate/liberal/Don't know together of all races that makes up the majority of christians.

Every atheist I’ve met is just a pseudo intellectual who thinks they’re smarter than everyone else so they have an over inflated ego. Deep down, they are narcissistic fools, who have so much sloth that they simply ignore the idea of meaning for it would make them have to accomplish something and think for once.

Enjoy hell reprobate faggot

Matthew 12
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Yes.