Niggers are unintellige-

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
iflscience.com/editors-blog/four-scientific-journals-accept-fake-study-about-midichlorians-from-star-wars/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is the published article about her?

whos the real master race now?
nazis??

>there are not any bogus journals out there
wew

When your lips protrude past your nostrils
-Just Nigger Things

"In 1989, there was only one supercomputer that was powered by 65,000 subcomputers. It only allowed ONE programmer. Philip Emeagwali was logged onto it sixteen hours a day, 365 days a year. Philip Emeagwali was then the only full time programmer of the supercomputer powered by 65,000 subcomputers. It was a one man race…”

>one nigger is smart
>this means there are no unintelligent niggers
???
niggers being unintelligent in general also doesnt mean there are no smart niggers

what is her paper about?

anyway, according to race realism, there will be some smart niggers in the right side of their bell curve

>Gets published because it is black
Post the journal and I will cancel the subscription in an instant for my university

>published in scientific journal
This is not a measure of inteligence. I don’t think people understand how wide the quality of “scientific journals” can be.

t. academic

>send journal money
>journal publishes whatever shit you send it
>must be smart...

wew lad.

>Not smart enough to find food

Still doesn't say or prove how she's intelligent m8

Some nice dick sucking lips on that chocolate monkey

>one hand-picked refugee is a smart female
>refugees are smart and female
choose one

>published in a scientific journal.
was an actual scientist measuring the size of chimapanzee skulls perhaps?

>tfw you're the subject, not the author

So.
Okay let's say she brings some real scientific knowlage to the table, and shes not just being written about because what happened and it some pity ploy.
Let's say she a genius and makes a real discovery and makes a difference in the world.
But are we suppose to pretend that all the other refugees and the whole immigration ordeal isn't a massive problem that's going to have huge consequences for every body including the refugees for a long time to come? Just because a couple people happened to meet the baseline requirements of not being a burden on society?

i have been published in a scientific journal
>t. retard

The only unintelligent people are the ones that thing an entire race has the same intelligence.

Obviously there are going to be some outliers.

jimminy christmas shes hot
imagine what those lips could do to your dick

I bet her paper reads as well as Michelle Obama's master's thesis does.

how not to drown
>science
probably written in pidgin

slurp it up like a grub from under a log

where does she get the mosquito burgers she is used to?

If they're so fucking smart why is their continent in shambles?

SIMPLE ANTI SHILL LINK:

THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarian, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web browser and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text. If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

Also search at home if they dont allow you to use computer for this at work, remember the name is new order of barbarians

the english, the americans, the english again and now the chinese

Because white people are evil.

those lips were made for white cock

Yeaahh that stuff still happens these days. If they're smart enough they know it's all token shit /affirmative action.

you can only judge her intelligence through the content of her journal, not through the fact that she published one
trash tier thread, sage and hide

>being published means you're intelligent
Also
>not knowing how the Bell curve works

You know the English colonized places other than Africa. Like Singapore, and Hong Kong.

Until I get a name for this chick, this is fake as fuck and bait.

what journal, because pay to publish is a serious issue

yes but also invested into the area massively and traded with them and made industries, with Africa they basically just ravaged it twice then fucked off

So I guess a university took her in to fill the equality quota.

If true I feel sorry for her........and kinda horny towards her.

this.

I have seen some really shitty scientific paper by near-dropouts tauted by my uni just to look good.

strange how the majority white and Asian colonies turned out ok.
Really flims the flam

You can pay for anything to be published.

iflscience.com/editors-blog/four-scientific-journals-accept-fake-study-about-midichlorians-from-star-wars/

They dont care. Scientific journals are a complete fucking joke and meaningless except for bogus stats and "studies" and quotes from "scientific journals agree with my opinion" bullshit like climate change. A nigress getting published is no different from a monkey submitting a paper.

how does someone get published?
do you just submit a study somewhere and they send a letter of approval?

how does academia work?
I should ask /sci/ sometime but they bully me

those motherfucking dick sucking licorice lips though

The nation that once ruled the world has now been reduced to butthurt on a Syrian goat milk trading board.

Lips McGee

Why is she wearing a lab coat in a food cabinet?

You should look what the Belgian Congo was like in 1955, ie. before the Belgians left. They created an entire civilization there.

We should've kept our colonies yes, you included.

>raceplay

All studies are just implied to harm black people. The truth is that for centuries whites oppressed black people. There is no real evidence that blacks are more stupid than whites.
If they didn't rob the south Africa it still would be the best place in the world, but whites destroys it.
And also to mention that africans are actually egyptians (like pharaoh etc). SO we have more developed culture for thounds of years.

Links?

Forgive me if I don't believe any of this until we see some proof and a synopsis of the study/paper itself.
Scientific Journals don't have quite the reputation they used to.

England invested a lot into Africa as well. Investment in Singapore, Hong Kong, etc was mostly hands off.

Everyone colonized by the British is better off for it. Every. Single. Country.

> When the general black population is so dumb one getting published makes headlines.
Just nigga things.

I say go for it. Reclaim those colonies.
Gather your guns and knives.
oh wait!

They are just white colonists who ruined real black culture. They see main competitor in black people and don't feel any competition with asians. SO that's why they robbed Africa not to let blacks develop.

>Sudanese
Bet she swallows, more nutrition than she normally got in a meal.

>Muh Chiggun Rasopee
>by Daqueefa Shaquiffa Luhbeefea

>Look everybody, I found one intelligent black woman!
The very fact that you have to draw attention to this diminishes your point somewhat.

dey was good boys, they dindu nuffin

There should be over 3 million black people in the world (there are over 1 billion) with an IQ high enough to attend college and get a real degree, so a black scientist doesn't shock me at all. However, the number of African Americans (the most intelligent group of blacks) with an IQ 145 (the threshold for being capable of performing any task) or higher, is less than 300. Statistically, there should be 1 black genius (160+) in America, out of 13,000.

Have a sage, though.

Nigga so black he absorbs all light aroubd him

Famine is the flavor of the month in SS, could easily had been civil war , slavery, niggers being niggers. So thankfully a more humane race took her in and said YOU WIN THE PRIZE!

>write a hundred times "black lives matter" on your application
>get accepted into Stanford
It's all pointless nowadays. Just be black or muslim and excert some PC/SJW pressure. Done.

you can get published as a contributer for helping a researcher move test tubes...literally means nothing

i miss chimpout.com

find a journal that will publish anything for cash and do it.

remember how every fucking media outlet was talking about how chocolate will make you lose weight for weeks at a time two years ago?

some guy paid a journal to publish his blatantly false research and tricked the media and public to spread it as fact to expose on how dishonest all this was

Oh that's rancid.

you have made the mistake of assuming that OP can read a bell curve

she had a data entry role in documenting the mental state of patients after chemotherapy

I just started working with one and it's fucking dangerous. I wouldn't mind if he was doing stupid stuff because he was new or stupid but he is endangering me and himself because he is just fucking lazy, and I have to spend time redoing his sloppy ass work. I've gone from enjoying my work to despising every second in less than a week. Fucking nigs ruin everything

you fucking built a railroad from the cape to cairo, obscene wealth was invested into africa and they destroyed it following independence because they didn't know what else to do with it

you could say he steals the light.

Yeah, which "science". Sociology, psychology?

Obviously it's research into plastic surgery concerning puffed lips and melanin enhancement

Is this actually real?

>As the missing link

it's this nigerian who has made a career out of going around to black pride conferences and media shows in the new world claiming to have invented the internet

I'm published in a scientific journal.

It's pretty easy to do, desu.

-nt

Would your parents let you starve to death? Why did hers? Was it because of white people? How did she survive?

exterminate

10/10 would BLEACH

>publishing a nigger in your "super scientific" journal so you can virtue signal about it..

Gee never thought I'd ever see the day

>"The universe don't be like it is but it do" -Ooga booga, 2017

>no information
>no link
>no proof
saged.

She wasnt very happy

WE

yeah it's real srsly

My Google-Fu sucks, but her labcoat says 'cancer' and she tweets that she took out $120k in student loans. Name might be Nyadow?

IF she got published in a MEDICAL journal, I'm impressed and will give her kudos for the hard work. If she was published in something like the Upper Sudanese Journal of Jungian Social Anthroplogy, then the hell with her.

>There is no real evidence that blacks are more stupid than whites.
IQ results.
Test scores.
Graduation rates.
Detroit.
Obama.

You mean she left a Black ran country, came to a majority white one, furthered her education in white schools and is going to be published? My brother in Law has patents and has been published several times. He didn;t need a fuckng news article either because we do this shit all the time. The fact you feel the need to show us something as simple as being published in a scientific journal tells me you need to be given credit for mild accomplishments.

Underrated.

WUZ

>The fact you feel the need to show us something as simple as being published in a scientific journal tells me you need to be given credit for mild accomplishments.

Yeah. It's like the academic special olympics.

The bar of significant accomplishments from blacks has been lowered so far that they've actually managed to bury it.