>Trumptards unironically believe there is a "War on Christmas"

Wow guys great victory for Trump!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not about the Merry Christmas. It's about sending a message.

I say let's give them one!

Throw the jew down the well

Still winning

>baby's first shitpost
also you completely missed your fucking point

Actually a lot of corporate overlords commanded their serfs to say "Happy Holidays" instead of Merry Christmas.

Most liberals don't have jobs so I understand their confusion.

Except most retail chains will fire you if you say merry Christmas

I've never seen this show but the obnoxious constant shilling of it from lefties makes me despise it.

True, all part of the liberal marxist plot to neutralize all space and identity into one uniform, mixed race, mono-culture, where there is no Christmas, no religious holidays, except, they might keep the Jewish ones of course, in whatever twisted New World Order they have planned.

gówno

Well with the PC SJW leftist its possible OP

This

haha good one I actually chuckled. this is actually a thing with psych hospitals thought where they act like you can leave any time if you put yourself in there.

YES< HERE IT IS
ANTI SHILL LINK:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarian, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web browser and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text. If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything

>Saying "happy holidays!" instead has not caused comment in the last two decades
How does being this summer feel?

I actually got reprimanded by my boss when I said Merry Christmas to some Jews

stop using reddit as an insult, most of us posting on Sup Forums and even Sup Forums itself are from t_d or /r/Sup Forums, theres a lot more overlap than you think.

if someone wished me a happy greeting for their retard holiday i don't care about, i wouldn't get offended.

Kill yourself.

>cue google doodle and easter holiday

great rebuttal, you really got me there while addressing my points as well.

>Actually a lot of corporate overlords commanded their serfs to say "Happy Holidays" instead of Merry Christmas.
Which is strange because if you take it one step further and ask "What holiday is being celebrated?" the answer is almost unanimously Christmas.

Who wants to march in the streets as Nazi Santa's this year with me

go back you fucking redditnigger

>implying there isn't
When's the last time you've seen someone say "Merry Christmas" on TV?
Nonchalantly saying "Merry Christmas" to an Atheist, Jew, Muslim, or any other left-wing parasite garners the same reaction as saying the word "nigger" nowadays.
You can't celebrate, allude to, or even think about it being Christ's birthday around non-Christians without being met with scorn, disgust and vitriol.
It can only be about giving and receiving presents with no religious connection whatsoever. You can thank Shlomo and his gang of useful idiots for accomplishing that feat.

Only if you work at taco bell..

There is always a war by evil against Christ. Christmas as we know it now celebrates materialism for the beast system and beginner satanism. So not so much a war on Christmas as much as the same old war on Jesus, business as usual.
Today it's statues, tomorrow it'll be churches. Only thing is, as the truth is on its way, the veils are being lifted from these camps or sides we've all been divided into.

>Trumptards unironically believe there is a "War on Christmas"
>there is a "War on Christmas"
There is, most definitely. I received three high end pre-Christmas catalogs this week. Not one used the word "Christmas." Not one. It was "holidays" and "Merry Merry" and "Happy Holidays" and "Joyful" and other words associated with Christmas but the word "Christmas" did not appear in any of the catalogs at all.

>When's the last time you've seen someone say "Merry Christmas" on TV?
Last Christmas you fucking idiot

>watching the tv jew
Good goy!

This. Muzzies don't have a holiday that time of year, Jews love Christmas ($$$), and Kwanza is, and always has been, a fucking meme.

this is that make belief world where wingnuts imagine all kinds of bad stuff about people who aren't like them so they get mad

If you think "Christmas" today is the same it was 20 years ago, especially in business and school, you're either blind or stupid.

Reddit is for lurking for info for obscure autistic video games.
If you have a log in stop posting here you're ruining our home.

yeah businesses should be forced to put up with all kinds of grief because idiots are offended

>he unironically believes there isn't a war on Christianity

righteous halfwits can offend enough people every day by themselves so they want businesses to help

can't* offend enough people

say merry chrismas you mother fuckers or I'm gonna lose it !!

>trumptards
>uses rick and morty meme to further point

Honestly get off Sup Forums and never come back again.

so my country can be free

I understand why businesses and non stupid people don't say merry chrismas but why do wingnuts wanna force people to say it?

>corporate shills, bestiality and paedophilia apologists, communists, zionists
>not always trying to push back Christianity on all levels

It's like you purposefully try to be as retarded as possible.

>using the moment when he does the thing that's allowed, finds out he's fucked when he does, goes back

It's not allowed because assholes like you will shit on people en masse. Some people can lose their job for saying it. Now we can shit back.

Merry fuckin' Christmas.

>black men at work express their beliefs by kneeling during the national anthem

FUCKING NIGGERS, GET THEM OFF THE FIELD. FIRE THEM

>white people at work express their beliefs by saying "merry christmas" instead of "happy holidays"

They are merely expressing their 1st amendment rights. How dare these corporate monsters tell their workers what to say when they're on the job.

okey dokey then...

That's where you're wrong, shitlord.

did we start the christmas lights?

hawnaka and qwanza you fucking racist!

did anyone really cared so much about those niggers?
wasn't it a psyop to have it posted here all the time?

GED OUD

>equating progressive bullshit to erosion of culture
wew lad

>Merry fuckin' Christmas
So brave

>most of us posting on Sup Forums
Mmmm no sweetie it's just you

What a retard comparison.