What percentage of girls aged 14-18 would you say are virgins?

What percentage of girls aged 14-18 would you say are virgins?

If it’s low, do you think it’s much lower than it was 30 years ago? If so, what changed?

close to zero
i have no faith in humanity anymore

>if

if it's lower? are you asking?

>what happened

jews owned most media and universities

When I was 14 I took the virginity of this 7-8/10 Asian (She was also 14). I was in a big city in California, moved to a smaller town and chicks would tell me they were waiting for marriage.

To sum it up, in larger cities its probably very low. In rural areas its a much higher percentage. I don't Think the percentage would be too different.

They're pretty rare due to hookup culture and whoring being seen as the way to go, although they're still out there, managed to find me one pretty easy

girls are fucked by niggers and boys spend all thir time on Sup Forums

most girls make fun of their friends who are still virgins after like 15

How many virgins?

Like 40%, "I had sex once" 80%, sluts get to have all the fun.

What percentage of Sup Forums would you say are Virgins?

For some reason, bitches are hitting puberty at 10 and are horny like dogs

Make no mistake, young girls spend a lot of time sticking all sorts of things in their holes from a very young age

They beat off exactly as much as we did at that age and they can lie as much as they want

14 y.o. 80% still pure

18 y.o. 80% not pure

Lower than you think.

70%. Thats being generous.

20% at best

t. am 17

girls have always had puberty earlier than boys, most can get pregnant at 9

Got the lying kike right here.

Agreed, around 80% of Sup Forums are virgins

Hip hip culture.

Look how many girls like hip hop. It’s way more than it used to be. You can’t go five minutes without seeing some whore twerking or gyrating.

14-15: I'd say 95%; the other 5% being only white/ghetto trash.
15-18: 50%; Usually a 1st or 2nd boyfriend, the natural course.
18+: 5%; College is time to ho out. If you ain't get any by now, invest in a self-operated cat shelter.

Sup Forums is entirely male and men on average lose their virginity later than women. so like 60% or more probably. and most guys who have lost their virginity probably lost it with a roastie or are cucks where their woman dominates their relationship. sadly this actually pretty common and only a very small percentage of men are "chad" whether they are on Sup Forums or not

this is a good thing though because sexual frustration creates tension and polygamy is a bad thing just look at the middle east. it adds fuel to the fire we need to burn everything down

0%
Good well raised girls like my daughters get fucked by their fathers way before that, bad poorly raised girls slut around.

My ex was virgin, so not zero

Average age of menarche was 15 historically you clueless faggot.

at 14: 85%
at 15: 70%
at 16: 55% (this is optimistic)
at 17: 35%
at 18: 2%

It's been happening earlier in life due to hormones in meat and water. Birth control seeping into water supply doesn't help either.

Basically, it's the Jews.

nuke when