Opinions on Ben Shapiro?

He's a Jew, but he calls out degenerate leftists, phags, feminists and exposes many venomous jew degenerates too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVXhH_EzFLw
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good guy, even if he is a talking head. I also suggest H.A. Goodman as another talking head that isn't up his own ass. H.A. has kept up on the Hillary/DNC scandal like a champ, even calls out SJWs on a regular basis

Would elect president 2024

He's a jew but I support a lot of what he says.

I just can't fit it in my head, cuz his a zionist jew but he opposes zog agenda. How so?

He says he's against identity politics but is a Zionist, which is by its very definition identity politics. Classic Israel first hypocrite

His on the crusade against the left who mainly consist of other jews. What kinda riddle is that

he singlehandedly saved the Manhattan Phone book from extinction.

Should be the first jewish president

Can't trust a jew

Zionism is antithetical to being an American.

Nah. I'm a veteran and most of the vets and servicemembers who r redblooded Americans support Israel and the Jews cuz its our "best ally" in a fight against "muzzies"

No you're not, you'd include proof because without it your statement should be taken as complete bullshit.

Standby

That email came from /ourguy/

He's a Jew that's all I need to know

Ugh, couldn't really find 100% Proof from Marines United but here's some. This viewpoint tho is prevalent among troops. During my time in I was pretty much the only one who didn't like the jews, but alot of people were ready to go fight for israel

I'm going to shortcircuit this thread.

ANCAP (me) opinion: Only ideas matter. Ben Shapiro shares all of our values and opinions, and we love him. Fuck off Larpers.

Nazi/pol/ (not me) opinion: Jewish genetics are an auto-condemn. Everything in a Joo-ish vessel becomes Joo-ish, including their opinions. 1 out of 1 jews are shills.

The ANCAP opinion is more right than the Nazi/pol/ one. Please don't make this thread last forever.

He's a non-Zionist Jew, which makes him cool. I have a new professor who is the female version of Shapiro and she is awesome. Huge tits, too.

Well, no, he actually stated that he is in fact a zionist. Google it. Thats the root of my confusion.

Oh, hmm. That's news to me. Well shoot.

Don’t fall for the khazar milkers

Ben's not like other Jews, he practices what he preaches. Other "Jooz" do the exact opposite, they preach to do what you like, push degeneracy but then don't participate in the degeneracy they encourage others to do, and would harshly admonish their own children for.

>then don't participate in the degeneracy they encourage others to do
youtube.com/watch?v=qVXhH_EzFLw

That is, in respect to the public figures and industry people that I know of.

You can trust me, filthy goyim, I'm on your side.

How long has it been since twerking came out? Everyone has been desensitized to it to the point that it's just dancing. Besides, those girls are reasonably clothed and nothing is really overly sexualized outside of the dance itself.

They push for open boarders in every country they are in, then militarize Israel's borders, and grab land from the Palestinians. (Admittedly the Palestinians are niggers)

Another fact that puzzles me is that jewish owned MSM sympathize palestinians and makes israel look bad. I'm so fucking lost. Is this all one big game?

There's leftist Jews and national conservative Jews.

The national conservative Jews moved to Israel.

The leftist Jews hate Netanyahu: washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

I guess they can do that when they have AIPAC who are the ones in direct link to the American politicians that are calling the shots.

Dude, there are plenty of hoes and phags in israel, even trannies. So really they poison themselves too

yea, but it's kept in check to the point they are not forcing legislation or have a real voice. I know Israel is multiculti, but because of the homogeneity they are immune to the fuckery that's pushed everywhere else.

Imagine white Europeans walking around with signs that say, "Israel is our land, we will replace you, etc." They'd get the shit kicked out of them. Why aren't they taking any "Refugees"?

>zionist
Discarded. That should be the absolute first sign that any and all opinions from this person will never have the country's interest, that they reside in, above all else.

Also zog's MSM covers up 9/11 and justifies Syrian sarine gas falseflags and Syrian war in general, which (war) benefits only israel. But then they (MSM) sympathize palestinians. What is all this?