BREAKING: Twitter has turned over profile names, or 'handles,' of 201 Russia-linked accounts to Senate investigators...

>BREAKING: Twitter has turned over profile names, or 'handles,' of 201 Russia-linked accounts to Senate investigators, @AP source says.

Mueller team is circling around the highest level of Trumpland. The people who helped him get elected. The only people more senior that could be interviewed would be the Attorney General himself, the Vice President, and our dear deplorable President.

There is still a long way to go. But for an investigation that started in the spring and has been slowly, but inexorably, working its way up the ladder, today is a big step forward to them making decisions on what they are going to pursue.

What are they looking at? Obstruction of Justice namely, of course.

Tick tock tick tick Trumpkins. We're taking your President from you :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7pbnTI1_LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao at OP

Wow I've looked at all the 201 accounts and there's literally nothing. It's a nothingburger (source: CNN).

Time to go to sleep folks. We're all so sleepy.

Impressive bait

Attention shills on this board

You are going to jail

>Muh russia
When will this dead end fable go away?

Oh fuck! Twitter hacked the election!

Is it illegal for a Russian citizen to operate a twitter account?

They'll receive the Order of Lenin for this.

i know u keed, but the fact that people out there really believe this just tickles me

>*ready to take succulent bite*
>tfw theres nothing there
> thnx for nothing nothing burger

This is so damaging to the democratic party I haven't once heard a liberal in real life talk about this Russia nonsense. All they talk about is race baiting nonsense.

Keep dreaming cuck see you on the 4th I'll be the white nationalist beating you to death with stick. Insert faggot emoji here

>Mudslinging ads take advantage of the idiocy of uninformed voters and have been a staple of political campaigns for centuries
>Russia decides to take advantage of this in a completely legal way
>The uneducated American masses are not at fault for believing anything they read
Can someone please explain the logic behind this to me?

STFU you Trumpkin

>my username is on there
g-guys....

>201 accounts
Some people here have at least that many sockpuppets.

Russia exposed shit about the Clintons. It is then up for people to make their own decisions based on said information. But that is somehow rigging our election

When is Congress going to investigate the UK and BBC's influence on the election because their entire "news" site was one giant Hillary ad for 2 years.

He is limp wristing that Glock. Surprised it didnt malfunction after the first shot.

>went from 'Trump is a KGB agent' to '$200k on FB & twitter ads swung the election' in a few months

>201 accounts
What a propaganda powerhouse. And how many shareblue accounts were there?
>Muh 6 year old is literally shaking

>literally shaking
i am literally baking

If there were the barest scrap of evidence that Trump was actually a Russian agent, the CIA would've car-crashed him before the primaries were over.

>No borders! We're all human! Love and equality!
>HOW DARE RUSSIA MEDDLE IN OUR ELECTION THIS MEANS WAR!!!

>201 accounts

Oh wow, such a massive conspiracy

Uh no, I'm singing away my fear!

youtube.com/watch?v=i7pbnTI1_LM

funny how they get upset at Russians shit posting on twitter but let them steal millions of dollars online every year.

Wasn't Russia.

You Demwits are so fucking deluded. The fact that the fusiongps/steele/kremlin pissgate dossier exists is smoking gun proof that Hillary colluded with Putin.

201 accounts vs. millions upon millions from china and saudi arabia to the other candidate. You fags are a joke. Even normies know that now.

>Russian twitter accounts stole the election...

First they sad russia "hacked" The election
Then they said Trump colluded with Russians
Then they said Trumps close aides colluded with russia
Then they said people tangentially "CONNECTED" to trump colluded with russia
Then they said people tangentially connectect to trump were LINKED to russia
Then they said russia "INNFLUENCED" the election (by presenting alternative viewpoints to the killary cuntsucking media )
Now they they FUCKING SERIOUSLY PRESENT US 200 PRO TRUMP SHITPOSTERS FROM TWATTER as "evidence " IN A FUCKING SENATE INVESTIGATION

>the absolute state of the establishments desperation

ahahahahaahahahahahhaahhahaah

>trump will be impeached for Russians organizing pokemon go raids via twitter to troll BLM

sage

Where's the list? I wanna check if I'm on it

They're not even pro Trump. Martians, I mean Russians used pro Black Lives Matter Pokemon Go ads to somehow make people vote for Trump. These people are fucking retarded.

I can't wait until they say how these accounts will also be related to the DNC candidate.

Tick Tock killary. We all know it was you paying ''''russians'''' to try & frame Trump as a traitor.

>201 accounts
Amazing. I've made more accounts for trolling than the entire Russian government did to rig an election.

>sir a man in Russia retweeted President Trump
>IMPEACH

what makes an account "Russia-linked" exactly?
posting an opinion they don't agree with?

I hope it doesn't. 2020 will be an insta-landslide since the Democrats died on an irrelevant hill.

>itsallsotiresome.jpg

exactly

It would not matter really, because we will always have him.

I would wager most of Trump's support came from people who don't trust or use social media. Which makes this Russia shit all the more ridiculous.

>all it takes to hack an election is 200 twitter accounts

I wonder if they are going by IPs. Sounds like it, but that pretty much blows any of their claims out of the water.

So are Russians and anyone who has any sort of vague connection to one not allowed to have social media accounts?

Russians are this super human race capable of mind control and hacking all of the worlds elections

Weak bait

Russia?? Still on the fucking Russian meme? Jesus Christ, this is pathetic. Why don't you try to do something useful. Hookup with OJ and look for the "real killer"

I'm going to laugh when it's the official RT account and 200 random shitposters

OP, do you REALLY think this will hurt Trump in any way?
I mean, really, think about it. Does Trump seem at ALL concerned about this investigation or Mueller?
Whats that? No? Hmmmm I wonder why that is??

>
ElsaGate central

>tfw retard investigators say you're a russian shill even though you're not
>you get arrested for hate speech by euro authorities anyway