On a side note she just outed Hollywood for
>Rape
>pedophilia
>human trafficking
>child trafficking

*Shtick

Mister Banks, your opening statement.

shes a leftover from the fox boomer years

we're transitioning fox to be more alt right and less boomer shit it will take time but eventually they will bend the knee or leave for a cucked channel like CNN

>outed

Made claims with no evidence

>waaah why is she such a bitch i hate it and instead of not watching i bitch on the internet about it waaaaah

you have to go back

Because American conservatives are the most triggered, morally outraged people on the planet, while they self-righteously and hypocritically acuse the left of the same

She looks good for 72.

her opening statement is trending on twitter she says that the whole pedophile, human trafficking deal is about to blow!

Either way I'd throat fuck her until she pukes all over me.

>you have to go back

You are going to send me to France? Sounds great actually don't know if I can get citizen ship considering my family has been here for 200 years. I am more american then angry woman in question. I am sorry but she is just a fucking hostile bitch.

*schtick

that's an awfully hot coffee pot

fuck you man, I love her, you shut the fuck up

Judge Jeanine has more balls than most of the faggots who posted itt

The only 70 year old I would nail.

She literally deserves to die. Afaik she is pro drug war, pro- locking up kids for nonviolent offenses, and she is a 5 foot tall spic with the decomposing remains of dead gerbils stuck in her cheese-infested vagina.
She speaks as slowly as al sharpton, bc she has the same iq.

She literally is a bigger embarassment to the rep party and fox than harvey kikestein is to the democrats.